User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Jul 2006, 17:27   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Bounty Hunting

Being a non player in round 18 ive decided i wish to add my own contribution to the game in a non playing way.

therefor iam placing a bounty of £25 on Keizari and £30 on the head of robban1. this will be payed to the person or alliance who can bring me undeniable proof of Keizari and or RObbans demise will be payed accordingly. this has to be backed up with proof that the planets are Keizari and robban1 and be supplied with the relative battlereports showing mucho destruction of the associated planets

enjoy

Mek

InSomnia FTW :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 17:31   #2
Beermonster

Beermonster will become famous soon enoughBeermonster will become famous soon enough
Re: Bounty Hunting

lolz mek, sign up n do it urself
Beermonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 17:31   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

the cash will be payed on round end (if not before) so there is plenty of chances to do the required destruction to earn the cash

Unread 7 Jul 2006, 17:39   #4
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

I wonder how paranoid they will get

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 17:39   #5
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

lol now thats funny.. and tempting

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 17:44   #6
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Tho, only the first ones to get em? Or can I farm roids AND money now?

ALmost makes me wanna play hehe

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 17:44   #7
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

nyahnyahnyahnyah
Evil Imsomnia still cannot get over defeat (even if relative) to Omen newbies !

Mek is having hard time sleeping at nite, i reckon.
And i doubt that its coz he is getting laid

And I also reckon that u need to up that ante. As you know it wount be that easy roiding them. Might loose yah a round or so
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 17:46   #8
Mek
InSomniac

lol mighteh...hmm...i wonder what your value could be?? with not playing PA i have more money to spend tbh :P

Unread 7 Jul 2006, 17:52   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'm rather proud of myself. I think I will have to phone or SMS robban about this. Cuddly, Mek. Could you please go put a remark about it on the PAWiki under some nice topic?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 17:59   #10
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

awwwww poor keiz
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 18:56   #11
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

go go keiz and rob.
so what increases the bounty? what do i have to do to be worth more? be (more of :P )a forum troll or piss u off ingame? or is it just a mixture of the both?
i think we should have a formulae to calculate the "bashing value" of every player. hints?
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 18:57   #12
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

You are mine hoe , i pay you good init :\
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 19:02   #13
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

me ? worth ? Bwahahah

U cannot find a zero round enough
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 19:04   #14
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

how about u donate 1p to charity for every roid keiz and robban lose all round... ?
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 19:29   #15
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm setting a dangerous precedent here, a whole Italian match fixing money changing hands scandal in the making. May the richest player win etc...

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 20:14   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i doubt its going that far elalan.
its all rather amusing tho. i especially like the addition of robban1
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 20:20   #17
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0shy
how about u donate 1p to charity for every roid keiz and robban lose all round... ?
totally agree with that suggestion M0shy..

btw Mek...you must be kidding...

if this is serious some girl must have ****ed the brain out of your head while you're enjoying real life or u must have met Jonas in a pub in london before you write this kind of stuff....very strange dude. better come back to pa soon, you have been better pwning Keizari on AD when you were playing:xmasgrin:

I'd say: KILL KEIZARI FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHARITY

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 21:14   #18
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

i suggested £5 for each of the Omen propaganda boys.
Apparently Mek likes that idea aswell

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 22:03   #19
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

hmm..
why is it always "troll squad" or "propaganda boys" or somechit... haters...

Envy our solidarity
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 22:33   #20
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Bounty Hunters?

We don't need them scum...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 23:34   #21
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
me ? worth ? Bwahahah

U cannot find a zero round enough
oh im pretty sure i cud find a sum high enough to have people sell you out

Unread 7 Jul 2006, 23:40   #22
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

:lol:

It's tempting. Almost tempting enough to make me bother to play

EDIT: And btw, you really should sort some rules out for this thing, so we know who gets what at the end ^^
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 23:49   #23
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

all I know is...if its not going to charity I definately need the money.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 01:11   #24
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bitterness ftw.

Mek, don't you realise that you're taking an online text-based space warfare far far too seriously? Get a grip.
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 02:51   #25
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

So to get first place you have to show "creative flair"? Does that include covoping them to the ground, fleetcatching and landing with structral killers or what about the best wave combo.

I think ill be purchasing some structrul killers this round....

edit - whoops I misread Keizari and robban as grog and troll
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 03:02   #26
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

This has to be one of the funniest threads ive read on AD in ages.

What happens if an alliance fleetcatches them?

Will you perhaps buy them 10 credits ;p

Anyway im sure Robban and Keizari will have fun with this!
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 03:06   #27
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

they would if they were playing
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 03:14   #28
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
they would if they were playing
that makes it even funnier ;o
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 08:03   #29
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

/me yelps with glee

i can now play PA to win money

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 08:16   #30
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
/me yelps with glee

i can now play PA to win money

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omen players hunting omen players.

Tight knit community ya got there guys
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 08:37   #31
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
edit - whoops I misread Keizari and robban as grog and troll
lol- This round im sure like the resxt will see plenty of underhand tactics
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 08:50   #32
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Omen players hunting omen players.

Tight knit community ya got there guys

i should update my signature, im takin a summer vacation from Omen,
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 10:28   #33
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Bitterness ftw.

Mek, don't you realise that you're taking an online text-based space warfare far far too seriously? Get a grip.
i dont think im taking it too seriosly at all Furball, infact i find this funny

just a shame you dont share the same sense of humour as me or quite a few members of the community

Unread 8 Jul 2006, 10:48   #34
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i dont think im taking it too seriosly at all Furball, infact i find this funny

just a shame you dont share the same sense of humour as me or quite a few members of the community
:crymeariver:

Offering out £55 for the demise of two people playing a internet game strikes me a just a teeny-weeny bit over the top. That's the kind of money that should be used to buy 55 pints of beer in a student union bar if you ask me.
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 11:18   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What are you asking for, a plain roiding, a fleet catch, removal of how much fleet etc.?

I'm seriously tempted on taking you up on this, as while I don't really mind either of the individuals, I could do with the cash. If you aren't serious, well then you better delete this thread, as if i'm successful, I'll want my money.
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 11:50   #36
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
What are you asking for, a plain roiding, a fleet catch, removal of how much fleet etc.?

I'm seriously tempted on taking you up on this, as while I don't really mind either of the individuals, I could do with the cash. If you aren't serious, well then you better delete this thread, as if i'm successful, I'll want my money.
Shouldnt be hard either, I dont think Robban is playing this round, but i'll try and get a hold of him and make him make a planet so we can roid him and claim the money from Mek. I would love some money for beer.
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 12:00   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Shouldnt be hard either, I dont think Robban is playing this round, but i'll try and get a hold of him and make him make a planet so we can roid him and claim the money from Mek. I would love some money for beer.
done deal.
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 12:44   #38
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Best thread in a long long time
o/ Mek

btw, i will pay 5€ for their coörds

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 13:17   #39
Korso

Korso is an unknown quantity at this point

I know Keizari in real life, do I get a special prize if I give him a REAL whopping?
Korso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 14:05   #40
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

omg seems like i have to sign up or something

go go go
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 14:56   #41
Mek
InSomniac

well if robban isnt actually playing mabey i should move the bounty to another player...leave it with me :P

Unread 8 Jul 2006, 14:57   #42
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korso
I know Keizari in real life, do I get a special prize if I give him a REAL whopping?
lol...:P

Unread 8 Jul 2006, 15:08   #43
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
well if robban isnt actually playing mabey i should move the bounty to another player...leave it with me :P
robban is playing and has a planet.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 15:54   #44
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Well guess what im doing this round now...
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 16:13   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

But what if robban and keizari fleetcatch each other?
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 16:16   #46
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
mek you wuss, sign up so i can woop your ass

i can even think of paying a cred for anyone who smack your noob butt too
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 16:16   #47
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
But what if robban and keizari fleetcatch each other?
Keizari makes a fiver then
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 16:17   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick
Keizari makes a fiver then
You're an idiot. Seriously.
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 16:20   #49
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You're an idiot. Seriously.
Hate the game, not the player

xx
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 16:21   #50
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
i should update my signature, im takin a summer vacation from Omen,
Sure. Spoil my fun. See if I care
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote