User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Jun 2004, 12:18   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Worst Chat-up lines you have used. That WORKED.

OK, I think you may be hard-pressed to beat mine... but:

"Can I get-off with you now?"

"So, Want to show me your snake?" (to a girl who had a pet snake)

But my usual one, tried and tested, works about 50% of the time...
"Are you alright?"

Any better?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 12:29   #2
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Re: Worst Chat-up lines you have used. That WORKED.

Well this is nothing to be proud of as the fact it worked was adverse to my actual wishes (This happened a fair time ago).

I called a girl ugly, and kept pointing out the ugly spot on her head

"Woah, that spot makes you really ugly"

I then went on to grab a spoon and hit said spot. Yeah, I was drunk and being a twat.

Anyway, all this led to her jumping down my throat. Ok, I understand that playful banter can be seen as flirting etc. but I was being damn right abusive.

I don't tend to use "chat up lines" per se, I just talk to girls and act myself.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 12:41   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

heh
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 12:46   #4
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

"Is it just me or are me and my mate the two best looking people out tonight" I pulled her and my mate pulled her friend, she was super turbo hot to, still gutted I screwed things up with her actually. This is about two months ago, I thought it was funny at the time now it just sounds lame and I can't believe it worked.

"Hi your hot, any chance I can I neck you ?" Use mostly at gigs, works like 80% of the time.

Any variant of "It'd really make my night if I could neck you" really I think it's something about the word neck.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 12:46   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I haven't found any lines really work without the girl lookin at you with distain and walking off.
Though I found one thing that works but could hardly be classed as a 'line' in the traditional sence of the word.
Ever see Futurama, the one where Amy goes and buys a car. She's sitting in the car with the saleman and Leela and she says "Dont be sad, my parents are paying for this and they are very rich". They salesmans eyebrow arches up. He then reaches up with his hand and puts it back down as normal without breaking his facial expression.

THAT works for me as I have quite flexible eyebrows.
I reccomend you try it.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 12:50   #6
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I haven't found any lines really work without the girl lookin at you with distain and walking off.
Though I found one thing that works but could hardly be classed as a 'line' in the traditional sence of the word.
Ever see Futurama, the one where Amy goes and buys a car. She's sitting in the car with the saleman and Leela and she says "Dont be sad, my parents are paying for this and they are very rich". They salesmans eyebrow arches up. He then reaches up with his hand and puts it back down as normal without breaking his facial expression.

I reccomend you try it.
lol, that episode was on Sky One the other night!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 12:53   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I reccomend you try it.
One word.

Thundercougarfalconbird.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 13:15   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
"Can I get-off with you now?"
Yeah, I've used that one. Although it went something like this ;
(loud music playing)
"This is going to sound awful but can I get off with you?"
"What?"
"I said, can I get off with you?"
"What? I didn't hear you."
"For christ's sake woman, are you deaf?"

I then stuck my tongue down her throat. She was happy with it so it's all good.

I used the folloiwng on Saturday which probably marks "a new low".

(falling over) Them : "****, I'm so drunk."
Me : "Hmmm. Considering you're pissed would it be morally proper of me to kiss you?"

However, when sufficient quantities of alcohol are involved (on both sides) who needs cheesy lines, or indeed speech?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 13:18   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

you don't sweat much for a fat lass.

used by a mate.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 13:19   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"no harm in a shag is there?"
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 13:23   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
Well this is nothing to be proud of as the fact it worked was adverse to my actual wishes (This happened a fair time ago).

I called a girl ugly, and kept pointing out the ugly spot on her head

"Woah, that spot makes you really ugly"

I then went on to grab a spoon and hit said spot. Yeah, I was drunk and being a twat.
you super stud
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 16:01   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
you don't sweat much for a fat lass.

used by a mate.
You sure? I'm sure i've heard some comedian or something say that...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 16:04   #13
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Well....

"If you were drunk, you would have kissed me now"

Got my current gf with that. She thought it was a funny line
So it works.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 16:06   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Well....

I was just about to post this.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 16:07   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"I'm too tired for this. Fancy a shag?"
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 16:13   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
"I'm too tired for this. Fancy a shag?"
Did that actually work?
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 16:22   #17
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I was just about to post this.
is it working in sheffield?

In that case, I will have it registered

— Scorpio
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 17:20   #18
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I've seriously used "Rar rar rar rar rar rar" a lot.

It works, especially when drunk and that's all you can manage.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 18:47   #19
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

ok not really a chat up line but does work

Just wander up to a bird speak some gibberish and walk away to some where close by.
If you do this a couple of times one of the women will eventually come over to you and ask ya what ya said.

Its a good technique for those not confident speak properly
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 18:51   #20
Ste
Bored

is that your tactic to making threads on this forum too?

Unread 29 Jun 2004, 18:58   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
I've seriously used "Rar rar rar rar rar rar" a lot.

It works, especially when drunk and that's all you can manage.
Did you ever get "zip zip zip zip zip" as a reply?
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 19:38   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Structural Integrity geek++;
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 19:39   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Well....

Got my current gf with that. She thought it was a funny line
So it works.
i think she is a funny girl then :P
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 19:55   #24
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i think she is a funny girl then :P

She is

— Scorpio

Last edited by Scorpio; 30 Jun 2004 at 11:57.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 20:08   #25
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I tell everyone I play a browser based game on the Intarweb and my nickname is Forest.

I have to fight them off with a stick. No lie !

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 20:20   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Did that actually work?
Surprisingly yes. Albeit it was after about two minutes of conversation. I was just wasted and thought bollocks to this I'm not putting in serious effort.

PS Unfortunately I'm not quite god-like yet as she wasn't hot
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 20:27   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Structural Integrity geek++;
Other options being of course 'tar tar tar' and 'ace ace ace'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 20:29   #28
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
as opposed to 'fap fap fap' ?

— Scorpio
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 20:41   #29
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
'7zip 7zip 7zip' doesn't work too well
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 21:55   #30
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Bad Vaio
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 22:12   #31
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Bad Vaio
Aww da baby
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 22:49   #32
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Ones I've unfortunately heard - although I can't believe any of these ever actually work.

"Say, did we go to different schools together?"

"I'd look good on you."

"I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?"
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 23:41   #33
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

I've actually used Dace's multi target
"Do you come here often"
and it worked.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 01:02   #34
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Worst Chat-up lines you have used. That WORKED.

A friend of mine pulled SUCH a fit girl, wow (she was 16 and cute and hot btw, and basically I think everthing would've worked and I hate myself for not realizing that earlier).

We were sitting around a campfire, that didn't really "work" so well. He tried to fix it, and then said to her (I'll try to quote literally):

"Well, you know, in the past, when the kings lit the fire, they got a kiss from the princess"

FFS, as if the kings themselves would lit it. AND THE PRINCESS WAS THEIR DAUGHTER.
The girl didn't care ^^
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 01:52   #35
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Dunno how close she was to her dad though rite?

Prolly sounded perfectly normal to her.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 01:57   #36
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

For "a friend of mine" read "Dace"
And for "SUCH a fit girl" read "his daughter"
And for "16" read "6".

Of course.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:24   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraKto$is8
For "a friend of mine" read "Dace"
And for "SUCH a fit girl" read "his daughter"
And for "16" read "6".

Of course.

;'(
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:25   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
I've actually used Dace's multi target
"Do you come here often"
and it worked.

It's genius aint it :D
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:26   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW isn't Forest a member of "Out" alliance too???!!!
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:32   #40
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
is that your tactic to making threads on this forum too?
Seems to work heh
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:57   #41
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Normally speaking I would try and hit on you
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 14:00   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

BUT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 14:02   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
BUT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!
What has that got to do with anything?
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 14:05   #44
Dace
so f*cking zen

Butterfly Effect dude.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 14:59   #45
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

I went out with the guy that did IT things fr my previous company and got lashed.

That night (and I will always remember this) he walked past this fat minger and stopped - looked directly at her and said "you'll do!" and then followed that up with "fancy a shag?" and she obliged.

Still wish I could have that sort of impact when i was single, but pld him for having the balls to say it and get away with it
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 15:10   #46
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

"Are you sure your a girl you look like a bloke"

she didnt look like a girl and yeah it worked.

But she was a genger so didnt last long

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 15:13   #47
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I went out with the guy that did IT things fr my previous company and got lashed.

That night (and I will always remember this) he walked past this fat minger and stopped - looked directly at her and said "you'll do!" and then followed that up with "fancy a shag?" and she obliged.

Still wish I could have that sort of impact when i was single, but pld him for having the balls to say it and get away with it

Was he good looking?*

*no i am not after his number you bunch of fags
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 15:16   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
she didnt look like a girl and yeah it worked.
The amount of people who are willing to shag / pull very ugly women worries me somewhat.

Although I now see how my mother was able to become pregnant.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 15:24   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

With a Turkey baster?
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:17   #50
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The amount of people who are willing to shag / pull very ugly women worries me somewhat.

Although I now see how my mother was able to become pregnant.

heh

my spellings just bad. I meant to say she DID look like a girl .

But I do know what you mean. Alcohol is a terrbile thing.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote