User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jan 2004, 17:57   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
What is/was your new years resolution

mine was 1280*960 16bit true color, 70 Hz.

What about yours?
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 18:00   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: What is/was your new years resolution

1280*1024*32 @ 72Hz
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 18:03   #3
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

1280*1024 @ 85Hz
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 18:05   #4
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
old

1152x864 32bit 85Hz
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 21:16   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1280*1024*32 at 60Hz.

(That's on TFT, so the refresh rate doesn't really matter; I find if it's too high you get more ghosting.)

The CRT is at the same, but 80Hz.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 22:37   #6
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
mine was 1280*960 16bit true color, 70 Hz.

What about yours?
In other words, to bang Koen's sister again?
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 22:49   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i didn't bang koen's sister, i didn't even snog her

i only touched her bum and stuff
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 22:57   #8
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i didn't bang koen's sister, i didn't even snog her

i only touched her bum and stuff
So losing your anal virginity over there doesn't count.

She's still pure and clean so long as I keep sneaking in through the back door eh?

(I am desperately trying to take this thread away from geekiness.)
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 23:12   #9
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

1280*1024*32 at 75Hz.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 23:13   #10
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

think this ones 1024 x 768
i assume the 'bit' thing youre on about is the colour.. this ones 32bit if so

but i havent got a clue wtf youre on about Hz on a monitor for? :s or how to find out what this is lol
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 23:25   #11
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

1024*768*32 at ~65Hz

I need to get a new monitor, this one's shit.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 06:59   #12
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

1024*768, 32bit @ 85Hz on both monitors
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 08:52   #13
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
1280*1024*32 at 60Hz.

(That's on TFT, so the refresh rate doesn't really matter; I find if it's too high you get more ghosting.)
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 12:38   #14
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Bet noone has even tried mine before:
1600x900x32@60Hz
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 12:47   #15
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

1600x1200x32@60Hz