User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:23   #1
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Question Should gay people be allowed to have children?

Well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:26   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Should gay people be allowed to have children?

The liberal, human-rights++ part of me wants to say yes.

The liberal, human-rights++ part of me accounts for about 0.5% of my thinking.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:26   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think the real question is whether reactionary retards should be allowed to have children.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:27   #4
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

as in have sex with someone of the opposite sex that leads to pregnancy and then bring up the child with that person = yes

as in any other form of having children = no

you choose to bonk someone of your own sex then you have decided for yourself not to have children
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:28   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

adoption?

I don't see why not.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:28   #6
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I think the real question is whether reactionary retards should be allowed to have children.

i think no retards at all should be allowed to have children
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:31   #7
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
adoption?

I don't see why not.

what about the young couple who cant have children because she was in a car accident and lost her womb
there arent many children out there to adopt, why should the gay people bring them up?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:31   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Blacks shouldn't be allowed to have children as they live in a different culture and society to us and their strange ways might disrupt children which is reflected in the rates of comparative ethnic crime in the USA and Britain.

Jews neither because they have a history of usury and cheating.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:31   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think they should be allowed to adopt readily, there are a lot of children who could use homes, and theres nothing to suggest a gay home is any worse than a straight one to me

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:33   #10
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

What madi said.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:33   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
i think they should be allowed to adopt readily, there are a lot of children who could use homes, and theres nothing to suggest a gay home is any worse than a straight one to me
Because there's oh so much evidence pertaining to a gay couple bringing a child up from near birth
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:35   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
you choose to bonk someone of your own sex then you have decided for yourself not to have children
What if you have children with a woman, the partner then dies (or you are granted full-custody) and you then have a gay relationship?

Should the state take away your children?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:37   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Because there's oh so much evidence pertaining to a gay couple bringing a child up from near birth
Considering some of the remarkable products of normal homes such as Stalin, Hitler, Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, Mussolini and Mugabe, and considering the fact that I seriously cannot see those individuals living with gay parents I'm going to go with "oh what a fantastic reason, double plus good points to you on the discussion sir!"
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:37   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

ITT everyone adopts Insane Bartender's previous argument on this subject.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:38   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
What if you have children with a woman, the partner then dies (or you are granted full-custody) and you then have a gay relationship?

The state should take away everyone's children. Children are a bourgeoise luxury.

PS Insane Bartender or Insane Badger? And what was the argument?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:40   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Considering some of the remarkable products of normal homes such as Stalin, Hitler, Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, Mussolini and Mugabe, and considering the fact that I seriously cannot see those individuals living with gay parents I'm going to go with "oh what a fantastic reason, double plus good points to you on the discussion sir!"
Last I heard Einstein, Newton and Hawking were brought up in fairly normal families.

This isn't what i was aiming at dammit, get out of my words.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:41   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
why is the burden of proof on homosexuals?
why do you presume that they wont rear children properly?

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:46   #18
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:

nope
neither should they if you are say a gay godparent/sibling etc
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:49   #19
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's a badly asked question. Anyone capable of having children is allowed to have children - end.
So while the natural outcome of a gay relationship is childlessness, if they find the means to obtain a child by other methods, that's their choice.

While a gay couple might not be the perfect arrangement for raising a child, a stable home with caring "gay parents" sure beats what thousands of kids with biological scumbags for parents have to put up with.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:49   #20
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, lets pretend I'm a 13 year old boy and my school mates found out that my parents are actually a gay couple. Can you say _bully_? Such a kid could never have a normal youth.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:49   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
PS Insane Bartender or Insane Badger? And what was the argument?
Badger. I dunno, the right-wing one. His argument was fags couldnt' bring up children because other people would take the piss out of them or something.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:51   #22
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Could you imagine growing up as a child of two gay parents? Could you imagine the stick you would take at school? And, clearly children do take on the mannerisms of their parents, we'd be making way for a whole new generation of mincers.

Sorry, but gay parenthood = no no
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:53   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Ginger people shouldn't be allowed to adopt. Asians shouldn't be allowed to have kids in racist areas. Etc.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:54   #24
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
Ok, lets pretend I'm a 13 year old boy and my school mates found out that my parents are actually a gay couple. Can you say _bully_? Such a kid could never have a normal youth.
So is prejudice a reason to discriminate? Does that not just reinforce ignorant behaviour?

And in all honestly, think back to grade school: Bullies did not need a reason to be bullies. They did not pick on people for any other reason then that they seemed to be a reasonable target. The gender of their parents was not necessay, it the pretext could just as easily have been the colour of their shoes.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:55   #25
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
Depends. A child in California might be thought of as weird if he didn't have gay parents. And the stigma over having adopted parents is probably worse.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:57   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Last I heard Einstein, Newton and Hawking were brought up in fairly normal families.

This isn't what i was aiming at dammit, get out of my words.

Newton also used prostitutes and was imprisoned for a brief period of time. Seeing as we've already established cripples can't have children either that sort of leaves Hawking out of the picture (hay even better, let's kill them all at birth). And we're finally left with Einstein, who helped invent the atomic bomb which resulted in the deaths of millions and unleashed a half a century of fear and hatred upon the planet.

YOU'RE WINNING THIS ONE PAB!

PS We should also ban gay people from living. My notion that it's not normal is far more important than their freedom to have consensual sex with whoever they wish. Anyways homosexuality is just a bourgeoise convention and has never been associated with intelligence or ability (bar the whole of ancient greece, leonardo da vinci, alexander the great, sappho, julius caesar, hadrian, richard lionheart, Francis Bacon, Fredrick the Great, Hans Christian Andersen, Tchaikovsky, Wilde, Proust and Keynes). Yeah........
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:59   #27
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
what about the young couple who cant have children because she was in a car accident and lost her womb
there arent many children out there to adopt, why should the gay people bring them up?
I thought there are plenty of children out there to adopt.
Adopt a third world orphan...
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:01   #28
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

By the way, whoever said there are not enough children out there to adopt are dead wrong. What is lacking is pefect little 6 month to 18 month old infants to adopt.

There is what is referred to as an 'adoption window' for children, I think it is age 6 months to 18 months, or thereabouts. Once you are older than that adoptive parents stop looking at you, and your odds of adoption drop enormously. Everyone wants to adopt their own version of a little agnel, so many children simply get passed over. In fact there are a vast number more children who need adoption then there are homes for them.

I assume a homosexual couple would be forced, as with a heterosexual couple, to prove that they had the stability, finances and home life required to properly raise a child. If they met those criteria, then why on earth would we not let them?

Far too many decisions like this are taken n the basis of : "I dont like homosexuality, therefore they must have their rights curtailed." Which is, of course, absurd.

Here is a secret. The concept of homosexual sex among men I find quite personally distasteful. (Among women of course it is a beautiful thing that needs to be encouraged and if possible, filmed.) However my personal taste does not stop me from recognising they they have the right to do what they will as consenting adults, and as humans and citizens of a country which esposes equality and 'inalienable rights' must be treated as equals under the law.

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:03   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
Here is a secret. The concept of homosexual sex among men I find quite personally distasteful. (Among women of course it is a beautiful thing that needs to be encouraged and if possible, filmed.) However my personal taste does not stop me from recognising they they have the right to do what they will as consenting adults, and as humans and citizens of a country which esposes equality and 'inalienable rights' must be treated as equals under the law.
Fascists restricting my rights to shoot gays

Ah, that mad smiley with the xmas hat on is too cute
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:08   #30
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go and read this, it's exactly what having gay dads would be like. Probably.

http://www.davidwalliams.com/MyGayDads.htm
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:12   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Go and read this, it's exactly what having gay dads would be like. Probably.

http://www.davidwalliams.com/MyGayDads.htm

Lemme guess, you played Simon?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:13   #32
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

I believe that homosexual parents have a different influence on a child compared to heterosexual parents.

We are not all like, so why should laws apply the same way for everyone?

I mean, just take this small community. Noone is threated equally and fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:16   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
I believe that homosexual parents have a different influence on a child compared to heterosexual parents.

I mean, just take this small community. Noone is threated equally and fair.
Because all heterosexual parents are even vaguely alike? What the hell?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:17   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

that was so bad, that it was good.

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:17   #35
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Lemme guess, you played Simon?
Do you like water sports?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:19   #36
Vermillion
Historian

I believe that black/asian/poor/short/uneducated/rural/fat parents have a different influence on a child compared to white/rich/tall/educated/urban/thin parents.

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:20   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
I believe that black/asian/poor/short/uneducated/rural/fat parents have a different influence on a child compared to white/rich/tall/educated/urban/thin parents.

I'm white, rich, tall, educated, urban and thin! I'd make a ****ing horrible father though heh.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:25   #38
1-X
overtired

Quote:
I'm white, rich, tall, educated, urban and thin! I'd make a ****ing horrible father though heh.
A quote by JBG, or Michael Jackson? :lol:
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:27   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
A quote by JBG, or Michael Jackson? :lol:
I don't think Wacko Jacko is educated actually.

PS Did you know the classic case for a paedophile is a middle-class white man aged 30-50? True story.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:29   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
no gay people shouldnt be allowed to have a child
Another highly valid and well-supported argument
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:29   #41
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I searched maddox in hopes of finding a bases for an argument, but nothing really.

Quote:
Pronounced "Ass Key." This is a term used in most gay and bisexual news groups to let someone know you're interested in them. All ass pirates use an ASCII as their method of exploiting ass. (No relation to real pirates.)
and the fact he hates Ellen (who doesn't) is all I got.

I am keeping out of this one, to much Bull Shit flys around.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:29   #42
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
Well?
You looking to adopt?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:31   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Should gay people be allowed to have children?

Fat people should not be allowed to have children, or indeed go near them.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:31   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Fat people should not be allowed to have children, or indeed go near them.

What if it's glandular?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:34   #45
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Should gay people be allowed to have children?

What does it matter whether they're allowed to or not? Any child raised by a gay couple will probably commit suicide during their teenage years due to the unbelievable amount of abuse they will undoubtedly receive
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:35   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
Should gay people be allowed to have children?

What does it matter whether they're allowed to or not? Any child raised by a gay couple will probably commit suicide during their teenage years due to the unbelievable amount of abuse they will undoubtedly receive

That's right! And all Jews should be banned from procreating as they'll recieve abuse! And blacks! And fat children! And please read the thread to check if your point has already been covered.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:36   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What if it's glandular?
It doesn't matter. You don't end up looking like the Stay-Puft man if you're living a wholesome and fullfilling existance.

If it's glandular, then they've probably sinned against god.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 11 Dec 2003 at 17:52.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:38   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It doesn't matter. You don't end up looking like the Stay-Puft man if you're living a wholesome and fullfilling existance.

If it's glandular, then they've probably sinned against god.
I hear they've directly related fatness to being evil. Which is why Hitler and Himmler were so fat. No wait. Maybe thin people are evil then! But what about Goring?

Oh wait, maybe massive ungrounded generalisations aren't a good way to decide the law!

Or maybe that's just bolshy talk!
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:39   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
That's right! And all Jews should be banned from procreating as they'll recieve abuse! And blacks! And fat children! And please read the thread to check if your point has already been covered.
Why is 'Society is a prejudiced piece of shit, so we should keep on encouraging it to be a prejudiced piece of shit.' given as an argument, do you suppose?

THEY ALL LAUGHED WHEN EDISON RECORDED SOUND.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:40   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Why is 'Society is a prejudiced piece of shit, so we should keep on encouraging it to be a prejudiced piece of shit' given as an argument, do you suppose?

THEY ALL LAUGHED WHEN EDISON RECORDED SOUND.

Because change and reform are irritating communist ideas which deserve to be squashed without mercy.

I'm not too keen on democracy either.