User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 14:25   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Anti-American Rant

Background info:

My sister just spent the last year of High School over in America.

Everyone in her year got photos taken which were then printed in a 'playing card' size.

These 'cards' were then swapped about.

I think that's what happened anyway ... i'm just guessing so from the pile of photos i found.

Anyways my rant is this:

WHY THE **** ARE AMERICAN PHOTOGRAPHERS SO ****ING ****E?!

THE PICTURE ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE SLIGHTLY OUT OF FOCUS TO GIVE IT A 'SOFT EDGE' WHICH MAKES IT LOOK ****!

THE 'MODELS' ARE ALWAYS POSITIONED IN REALLY **** WAYS (LIKE WITH THEIR HAND UNDER THEIR CHIN AND ****).

I'd kinda noticed it before with some photos on HotorNot but this is the first time i'd seen it happen to a person i know.

It makes me want to cry.

It really does.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 15:19   #2
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
why did your sister go to school in america??

ps as much as the americans like to go on about the british having bad teeth (in your case this is true my pointy incisored friend) and being genreally ugly, it is infact the americans that were hit with the ugly stick on the way out of the womb. Americans are inherently an ugly people, but a clever one also, they go to the surgeons who have the knowledge of plastic in their early twenties, then they are 'spruced' up, however they are still mainly ugly. The beautiful ones get to work on tv, this makes it appear that all americans are beautiful, but the people who work in tv only account for a small poroportion of americans. In high school - pre plasticisation - soft focus, bright lights, and flatering angles are used to make the american teen more palatable.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 15:25   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
why did your sister go to school in america??

She got good grades in 5th year so she could.

She also wanted to go.

My parents also had the 3k it cost to send her.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:16   #4
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
i blame the hypocristic american society

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:03   #5
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
why the hell would anyone want to go to school in america? why didn't she stay in england and get a proper education ffs
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:09   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Demon Dave
why the hell would anyone want to go to school in america? why didn't she stay in england and get a proper education ffs
Have you seen the state of our education system?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:09   #7
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Anti-American Rant

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Everyone in her year got photos taken which were then printed in a 'playing card' size.
Are you sure she hasn't just been hanging out with Saddam Hussein and the gang?
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:17   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Have you seen the state of our education system?
yes, and it's still better than the yanks
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:36   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Demon Dave

She didn't stay in England cause she lives in Scotland.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:56   #10
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
She didn't stay in England cause she lives in Scotland.
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
They should count themselves lucky to be considered English.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:01   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Scotlands education system is better than Englands.

Or maybe we've just got smarter folk up here.

Less of those ****ing immigrants.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:03   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
dont you get an extra year at uni just to 'catch up'?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:07   #13
Embroglio

Quote:

Or maybe we've just got smarter folk up here.

Less of those ****ing immigrants.
Maybe, but we're BIGGER.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:08   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
dont you get an extra year at uni just to 'catch up'?

No.

We do our University enterance exams a year earlier than you.

We go to Uni at 17 not 18 like you English fags do.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:47   #15
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
Quote:
No.

We do our University enterance exams a year earlier than you.

We go to Uni at 17 not 18 like you English fags do.
if you want to do 'proper' degree courses rather than 'media studies' its recommended that you do Sixth Year.

..... its just the jocks are a tad more lax in their entrance requirements to allow the yokel skirt wearing gingers a chance to compete against their owners ...erm I mean the English.

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:55   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic
if you want to do 'proper' degree courses rather than 'media studies' its recommended that you do Sixth Year.

What the ****?

You leave at 17 IF YOU DO SIXTH YEAR!

You can leave at the end of fifth year with enough to get into Uni (2 Highers = The same amount of 'Uni Points' as 1 A level and as my sister got 4 'A's and 1 'C' that means she has like 13 Uni points ... which is more than 3 'B's at A level AND SHE GOT ALL THAT IN ONE ****ING YEAR whereas you dumb ****ing English need two years to learn your ****).
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:59   #17
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
What the ****?

You can leave at the end of fifth year with enough to get into Uni (2 Highers = The same amount of 'Uni Points' as 1 A level and as my sister got 4 'A's and 1 'C' that means she has like 13 Uni points ... which is more than 3 'B's at A level AND SHE GOT ALL THAT IN ONE ****ING YEAR whereas you dumb ****ing English need two years to learn your ****).
At least we didn't fail and drop out
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 01:02   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
At least we didn't fail and drop out :p

I neither failed nor dropped out.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 01:05   #19
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I neither failed nor dropped out.
mere technicalities

people think you did for some reason which is good enough for me
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 01:07   #20
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
Quote:
What the ****?

considered equal only as to accomodate the silly jocks that we feel abit guilty about invading and owning ......
(btw its the England, N.Ireland and Wales that use the A-level system)

...."Many universities suggest Scottish students go on to a sixth year in which 'further Highers' or the Certificate of Sixth Year Studies (CSYS) can be taken. The CSYS can only be taken by students who are in their final year of secondary schooling and also possess a pass in the Higher Grade in the subject area concerned. CSYS is not required to enter University in the UK but tends to offer more specialized study and is therefore recommended.".....

I would assume getting into one of the Primo universities to study the pure sciences for example would be tad difficult agaisnt UK students with 4 or 5 A grade Alevels......

......... but you Jocks like yer independance and welfare benifits ....

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 01:07   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
mere technicalities

people think you did for some reason which is good enough for me

I guess it happened coz i told people that i classed getting a 3rd a personal failure.

Last edited by Dace; 27 Jul 2003 at 01:14.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 01:09   #22
Ragnarak

Quote:
I guess it happened cause i told people that i classed getting a 3rd a personal failure.
yeah prolly, and all the Nod threads saying "haha dace failed"*, that might have added to it

*this is a lie**

**probably
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 01:16   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

As an aside ...

Rag can you put those lyrics on seperate lines please.

Make it nicer to look at plsktnksbye.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 01:20   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd do it, but that would be impolite.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 01:26   #25
Ragnarak

Quote:
As an aside ...

just cos you asked so nicely
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 05:17   #26
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
As an aside ...

A great song for years gets covered by a piano totting retard with a pedant for slowing everything to the pace of a crippled pensioner and then suddenly wacked into a schizoid film, and EVERYONE is quoting what once was a very nice chorus line indeed :/

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 05:30   #27
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
they're 'wallet size' so you can stick them in your wallet fs.
(they're slightly smaller than playing cards)
unless she's got a different size than i'm thinking of.

it's done here too.. so you can trade pics with all your friends. the more you have the more popular you are, etc etc. :P
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 08:12   #28
Amonn
[VtS]

Amonn is an unknown quantity at this point
Your reference to playing cards makes it sound like the infamous Saddam playing cards that were passed out to the U.S. (and British afik) forces in Iraq. These pictures are nothing of the sort, and have been popular for quite a while in American High Schools with the popular kids attempting to secure as many as possible of their friends.

Aside from that, the anti-American sentiment in this thread is nothing short of astounding. I know everyone hates us for a myriad of reasons, but high school graduation pictures fs? Please, there MUST be better things to waist your time and energy worrying about.

[11:14] <Amonn> I havent picked any up in like 4 days :P
[11:15] <PiaZava> I havent done it for aaaaaaages, hehe
[11:15] <PiaZava> picked up roids, that is, lol
Amonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 08:30   #29
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Amonn
Your reference to playing cards makes it sound like the infamous Saddam playing cards that were passed out to the U.S. (and British afik) forces in Iraq.
i found them before they were spammed at me the very next day.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 14:26   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Amonn
there MUST be better things to waist your time and energy worrying about.

WASTE
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 15:33   #31
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
it's done here too.. so you can trade pics with all your friends. the more you have the more popular you are, etc etc. :P
EH?

So, you get a load of these cards, all of yourself, then hand them out to the 'lucky' people you consider to be 'friends'...?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 15:39   #32
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn

sounds like pokemon to me
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 15:42   #33
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
sounds like pokemon to me
Sounds fking stupid to me.

'HELLO, CAN I GIVE YOU MY CARD?'
'NO, FK OFF PLEB'

Actually, doesn't sound too bad now I look at it that way...

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 15:48   #34
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Sounds fking stupid to me.

'HELLO, CAN I GIVE YOU MY CARD?'
'NO, FK OFF PLEB'

Actually, doesn't sound too bad now I look at it that way...
heh

but just think of the poor kid with no friends, let's call him "Dace" for arguements sake. how do u think he'll feel when no one gives him their cards and he's left with a massive stack of his own that no one will accept and ends up walking home on his own, throwing them into the trash can as he passes, a small tear rolling down his cheek as he sees all the 'cool' kids pointing and laughing at him
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:02   #35
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
but just think of the poor kid with no friends, let's call him "Dace" for arguements sake.

....a small tear rolling down his cheek as he sees all the 'cool' kids pointing and laughing at him
I shall keep this sobering thought for the times when I'm down and I'm low and I will remember it then, so I have something to cheer myself up with, the knowledge that whatever else happens, I'll never be quite as unloved as Dace is.

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:07   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
I shall keep this sobering thought for the times when I'm down and I'm low and I will remember it then, so I have something to cheer myself up with, the knowledge that whatever else happens, I'll never be quite as unloved as Dace is.

I work so i have money so i can pay for sex.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:09   #37
Ragnarak

Quote:
I work so i have money so i can pay for sex.