User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jun 2003, 11:52   #1
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Suggestion for GD!!!

I rent a house with 3 of my mates, we have parties/gatherings etc all the time, whenever someone says something VERY funny it goes up on our 'quotes board'.

Its basically a collection of hilarious statements usually made under the influence of alcohol/drugs etc.

Examples:

Quote:
Obi: Black or white, pink or brown, i aint fussy
Quote:
*random noise*
Obi: Was that a french horn?
Friend: No i always sit like this \o/

What i propose for GD is a stickied thread with a collection of the all time great quotes, with updates being made by the mods.

What do you think of the idea?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 12:11   #2
Popeye

Popeye is an unknown quantity at this point
no
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 12:12   #3
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
let the river of your hate power the water wheel of destruction.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 12:17   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you have no mates
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 12:25   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog, on an internet forum for a space-based online game
you have no mates
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 12:30   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Things aren't funny without context.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 12:44   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Not a good idea. You said things that are very funny then proceeded to give examples of things that were very unfunny, proving a point really.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 12:50   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Me: 'if you had to pick between Amy and Clare who would you go for?'

Friend: '****, thats like picking between AIDs and Cancer'

Was hilarious at the time but things like this tend not to be funny if you werent there :\.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 13:06   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
From Sex Tips for Girls
Yeah, I'd be happy using a dildo on a girl. As long as it wasn't one of those big ****-off hairy ones
Ho hum
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 13:59   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Me : "did you know the woman who plays the oracle has died?"

Phil : *opens kitchen door to leave* "bet she didnt see that one coming...." *leaves kitchen*

i couldnt stop laughing for a good 2 hours.

HO HOOHOH

INFACT EVEN NOW I CANNOT STOP MY SIDES FROM SPLITTING.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 15:23   #11
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Me : "did you know the woman who plays the oracle has died?"

Phil : *opens kitchen door to leave* "bet she didnt see that one coming...." *leaves kitchen*

i couldnt stop laughing for a good 2 hours.

HO HOOHOH

INFACT EVEN NOW I CANNOT STOP MY SIDES FROM SPLITTING.
See? Even the boss isnt funny
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 15:28   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the point i was making is that you had to be there.

he didnt even find it funny.

however the timing was pure comedy gold.

the expresionless face as he said and the way he left the room just as he had finished his 'reply'.

comedy is usually in the timing and delivery. It seperates 'jokes' from 'brilliance'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 15:46   #13
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
the point i was making is that you had to be there.

he didnt even find it funny.

the expresionless face as he said and the way he left the room just as he had finished his 'reply'.

comedy is usually in the timing and delivery. It seperates 'jokes' from 'brilliance'
Example:

Jokes = Game show hosts
Brilliance = Billy Connolly
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 15:49   #14
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Brilliance = Billy Connolly
I've often found him to be somewhat flawed.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 15:51   #15
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
I've often found him to be somewhat flawed.

M.
I've often found small flaws in your mother.

having to lift her skirt to grope her etc
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 16:03   #16
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
I've often found small flaws in your mother.

having to lift her skirt to grope her etc
As with any joke, it's the timing that's the key.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 16:19   #17
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
As with any joke, it's the timing that's the key.

M.
joke?

[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 16:54   #18
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
[GAP]Obiwan's parents got it absolutely right though. The sperm fertilised the egg at exactly the right time and a fantastic joke resulted.

Boom Boom
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 16:57   #19
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Things aren't funny without context.
You're so siggeh and you don't even know it.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 19:22   #20
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
You're so siggeh and you don't even know it.
YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM THAT :eek:
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 21:02   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
The only similar experience I have - one of my friends to another, who are both fairly fat, when discussing what pizza they were ordering :

"James : Matt, are we getting two large?"

Utterly unfunny in a forum context, but amusing at the time.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote