User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Sep 2004, 19:45   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
On Monday Evening , i bet £1.67

On a 10 team accumulator , as you do , just for a bit of fun.

Manchester United 1/3
Juventus 1/6
Barcelona 2/9
Ross County 1/2
Huddersfield 4/9
Feyenoord 1/4
Lille 1/5
Besiktas 1/4
Villareal 2/7
VFB Stuttgart 2/9

I think i might win this ......... and get myself almost :tenbux:
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 21:13   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: On Monday Evening , i bet £1.67

lille drew.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 22:42   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lille won 2-0 in a 6pm kickoff.

Im now waiting on Villareal to finish. Theyre leading 2-0 against 10 men and its 10 minutes to go.

Think theyll hold out?
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 22:45   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

84th minute , Villareal 3 - 0 Hammarby

Now i just need to wait till midnight till the bookies update their websites. Thats 3 accumulators tonight , including the £1.67 one , and one at £4.50 and one at £6.17

YAAAAAAS!
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 00:40   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

H Bnei Sakhnin V Newcastle Newcastle to Win @ 1.61
Auxerre V Aalborg Auxerre to win @ 1.30
Basel V Terek Grozny Basel to win @ 1.25
A E K Athens V Gorica A E K Athens to win @ 1.33
Feyenoord V Odd Feyenoord to win @ 1.20
Benfica V Banska Bystrica Benfica to win @ 1.22
Lazio V Metalurg Donetsk Lazio to win @ 1.25
Udinese V Panionios Udinese to win @ 1.36
Villarreal V Hammarby Villarreal to win @ 1.30

£4.17 Stake
£47.55 returns.

WOO!

Now if Totesport will get off their fat asses and update my other 2 accumulators that won , im going to see how much i made

Last edited by Kurashima; 1 Oct 2004 at 00:47.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 01:33   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Milky Bars are on Kura!!!
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 09:27   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

come on then kura, how much did you win?
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 13:15   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
come on then kura, how much did you win?
With William Hills , £46.77 from a £4.16 stake
With Totesport , £12.77 from a £1.24 stake
With Totesport , £26.33 from a 6.43 stake

Just under £90 \o/
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 13:18   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: On Monday Evening , i bet £1.67

U gunna get yoself a ho?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 14:06   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Kura you lucky feck!

I insist you go out and get drunk on that money immediately.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 20:21   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Kura you lucky feck!

I insist you go out and get drunk on that money immediately.
He says to the teetotaller who just banked it all so he can half his credit card debts this month

Ive left £30 in each account , and removed the balance which is just under £100. Thatll take my overdraft down a little and maybe this weekend , ill come up with another accumulator thatll match that one.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 20:43   #12
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Kura should save up and travel the world, but with more style than these students have been posting about on these boards these days :P
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 23:04   #13
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

I won £4 on a WWTBAM machine the other day!
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 23:18   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Shall i start a thread for this weeks accumulators?
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 00:19   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well done Kura
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 01:15   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Well done Kura
#

Thanks Stew.

This weekend , Kura has again gone Accumulator CRAZEE!

With WillHill's , hes gone for

Arsenal (1.22)
Man United (1.36)
Barcelona (1.20)
Chelsea (1.80)
Wigan (1.40)
AC Milan (1.22)
Rangers (1.20)
Celtic (1.25)
(try your own accumulator , stick £1 on any 5 of those and see what it makes you)

And a stake of £2.50

With Totesport , hes gone completely betting bonkers!

Accumulator 1

Arsenal @ 1/6
Wigan @ 1/3
Carlisle United @ 1/2 (This ones for you Vaio)
Partick Thistle @ 4/9
Stranraer @ 2/5
Man U @ 4/11
Hearts @ 1/2
Rangers @ 1/5

Total Stake : £2.50

Accumulator 2

Glasgow Celtic @ 1/4
Glasgow Rangers @ 1/5
Heart of Midlothian @ 1/2

Total Stake : £7.50

As you can see from the bets listed , there isnt a single bet there thats not a favourite by a country mile in their respective matches. Its a nice technique, and if youre prepared to put say , £10 on 3 favourites in an accumulator, youll probably double your money.

It keeps me interested on a Saturday anyway.
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 06:02   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

steve should at least have bought me a drink
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 13:23   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
steve should at least have bought me a drink
I wouldnt have had anything left over from the £99 airfare.
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 19:21   #19
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

soon you'll be a millionaire
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 19:49   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Although he won nada this week.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 07:45   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

How very true
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 23:06   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

well it seems like i was still up at 6 on Friday night/Saturday monring

[/good to know]