User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jun 2004, 13:36   #351
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Celebdaq

I'm sticking with a michelle and wills because what i own in michelle i got a the dirt cheap £2.35

I've invested all my michelle and stuart divis in wills
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 23:45   #352
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Right , i know this seems REALLY ****ING OBVIOUS , but

Kura's tip for the week.

After the Divi's , dump Sven (i assume you guys have Sven this week) and then buy RIGHT into Wayne Rooney, his Divis tomorrow and all week are going to be massive.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 23:54   #353
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I had Prince William and BB5 Michelle this week... (will be 2nd and 3rd best divi's after BB5 Victor's 8.19)

good idea about Rooney, I'll definitely have a piece of him, but will probably keep some BB trash too
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 00:04   #354
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the back and front , and inside pages , of the early editions , have total coverage of Rooney.

But yeh , Emma , Victor , "Ahm gonnae kick your faggot heid in" Jay and Nadia will all be high on the PD's
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 00:07   #355
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
the back and front , and inside pages , of the early editions , have total coverage of Rooney.
now you're really tempting me to go 100% rooney

EDIT: I just did
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 11:44   #356
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm on 1.1mil, which is something of a pain in the ass.

Downtrading a-go-go.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 11:52   #357
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Can someone look on the pa league and tell me what my username is.

It's either RobertParker or RobParker i think but my computer died and reinstalled everything and dunno if i'm getting username or password wrong.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 11:56   #358
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

RobertParker (3676394)
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 12:01   #359
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

ta
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 15:10   #360
1-X
overtired

Rooney already £9.19 potential divi. KER-CHING
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 15:52   #361
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I've bought into him now but I'm going to be spending about an hour downtrading on Sunday night =(
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 15:53   #362
1-X
overtired

having previously criticised the robot downtrader, I did find it worked perfectly well last time I used it
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 19:31   #363
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

i took myself down to a preemptive 850,000 in rooney so hopefully downtrading further won't be necessary
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 17:54   #364
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kura's Tip for the Week appears to have paid off BIG STYLE

Rooney's PD currently stands at a MASSIVE 15.82

And theres still 2 days to go before payout.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 17:57   #365
1-X
overtired

if (I should say when) england win on thursday night, I'll be keeping him for next week too
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 17:59   #366
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
if (I should say when) england win on thursday night, I'll be keeping him for next week too
Sounds like a plan. Ill be investing my entire Divi into him on Friday at 00:01
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 18:04   #367
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

by the way.

About 5 months ago, I bought someone for the minimum price

That mans name my friends was

Wayne Rooney
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:08   #368
BesigedB
Darling

suggestions for the weekend trade considering im going to be over 5 mil?

tarrant is on %.2 for the hour and is only just off the pound a share.

Last edited by BesigedB; 24 Jun 2004 at 23:13.
BesigedB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:12   #369
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

rooneys up to 18.06 pd
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:03   #370
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Five mil in one week.

**** yeah.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:44   #371
1-X
overtired

I'm 57th with my 560% growth \o/

(insert "I'd see a doctor if I were you"-type joke)

edit - currently 35th, which ain't bad out of 200k...

Last edited by 1-X; 27 Jun 2004 at 03:10.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:54   #372
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Ive gone for Henman. Wimbledon coverage has huge potential if he makes the last 8 again
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:55   #373
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I'm 57th with my 560% growth \o/

(insert "I'd see a doctor if I were you"-type joke)
WEEKLY GAIN 522.54%
TODAY'S CHART POSITION1075
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:11   #374
1-X
overtired

I've probably messed up now... got a Rooney/Campbell mix, will double my money but I could do with tripling it this week
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:12   #375
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Rooney (5,100)
Henman (15,000)
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 14:47   #376
Ragnarak

VALUE OF SHARES £793471.58
CASH AVAILABLE £940512.56
TOTAL WORTH £1733984.14

someone tell me what to do so i don't lose 800k
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 14:51   #377
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
someone tell me what to do so i don't lose 800k
Just put it all into biggest mover?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 14:55   #378
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Just put it all into biggest mover?
What's michael moore done this week? I'd ahve thought he'd be a better bet than Owen...
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 16:01   #379
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
What's michael moore done this week? I'd ahve thought he'd be a better bet than Owen...
Fahrenheit 911 is opening this weekend in the US. Its a very controversial movie alledging links between the Bush and Bin Laden families. Its expected to make a ton of money, and cause a storm of controversy.

The book was pretty bland though (Dude , wheres my country)
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 16:40   #380
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

5.33 mil at the minute, about 18 hours until capping

COME ON
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 16:42   #381
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Anyone got a link to the website that updates the PD's so i can "Review" my purchases for next week?
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 18:55   #382
BesigedB
Darling

http://www.matriciel.co.uk/celebdaq/index.jsp
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 19:12   #383
1-X
overtired

about time this was bumped

first, some ppl eg Tomkat and Pabbeh have been on 10k for a while and forgot/cba investing again.

secondly, this weeks tips. Already doing well are Gwyneth "what's that on her back" Paltrow (3.35 a share, 7.26 divi) and David "heart operation" Bowie (3.04 a share and 5.24 divi)

I put everything into Gwyneth (oo-er missus) on the stroke of midnight last night \o/
A shame I've just been kneecapped and only had 10k /o\
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 19:26   #384
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I hit £1.1 million and downtraded. Im sitting on £999,999.82 , awaiting someone to draw a massive Divi for me to invest in.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 12:18   #385
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm still here, just don't have regular net access so haven't been investing.

I'm going to penetrate Gwyneth.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 15:13   #386
1-X
overtired

bumping to gloat about my highest ever position. I'm 11th in the 'proper everybody who plays' league

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/celebd...gi?showChart=1

shame I'm going to bugger it up completely because last night I had absolutely no idea who to buy (have a bb5 Ahmed/Avid Merrion mix while waiting for the first pot.divis to come in), plus the 'temporary admin' message stayed on for hours last night (when usually refreshing the page gets you past it)
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 19:10   #387
1-X
overtired

have you seen who is number #1today?

number #1 out of absolutely everybody....

Unread 17 Jul 2004, 19:43   #388
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
have you seen who is number #1today?

number #1 out of absolutely everybody.... :rolleyes:

not bad :p

my highest is 199 :(
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 22:14   #389
1-X
overtired

i don't expect to stay top till wednesday because those who play to be #1 (unlike me who did it by accident) switch to daytrading the high movers (like Bono) while I've stuck with looking for the next divi (with BB5 Ahmed). I hope the prize is crap, I might be annoyed if I was missing out on something good.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 23:26   #390
1-X
overtired

it's almost divi time

and this week I have a tip . James Hewitt is only 2.52 and he's all over tomorrow's papers for cocaine possession (just seen the end of newsnight)

Sven and Nancy are this weeks biggest divis but I doubt anyone will have held them for the full week. Their story could continue though...
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 23:44   #391
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i ahven't played this in ages!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 13:50   #392
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I havent touched my account in 2 weeks. Im on 999999 , and waiting for a MONSTER divi to appear so i can make a run on £3M in a week
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 13:51   #393
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

the bastards deleted my record and my mini leagues and everything but my account
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 16:38   #394
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Hewwit

2.56 a share, potential divi of 10.10 already.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 17:05   #395
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
Hewwit

that should be enough to make even Kura part with pretend money
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 17:39   #396
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Hewwit

I cant buy him until 8:01AM on Monday Morning, or ill be capped
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 17:47   #397
1-X
overtired

surely you should buy now and downtrade the excess late sunday night... the purchase price will be much lower and the majority you keep will get higher dividends compared to waiting
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 22:28   #398
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
surely you should buy now and downtrade the excess late sunday night... the purchase price will be much lower and the majority you keep will get higher dividends compared to waiting
Hmmm

Good thinking batfink
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 22:41   #399
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

btw

User ID: 3721138

It's just occured to me this thread was actually about the league, heh.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:26   #400
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
btw

User ID: 3721138

It's just occured to me this thread was actually about the league, heh.
]

Youre in, and in 5th place.

GO GO GADGET HEWITT DIVI!