User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 May 2004, 12:27   #301
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Re: Celebdaq

Just wacked £1162768.16 on Ramsey, with any luck he'll rocket sky high

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2004, 12:56   #302
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're going to have to downtrade that anyway dude, otherwise you'll get kneecapped come Monday. Keep it under a mil till then, dump everything in Ramsey and his price+divis should get you two mil
Unread 23 May 2004, 11:44   #303
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

I have no idea what you mean

I will do that anyhow as you are much better at the game than me

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 17:51   #304
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

gordon isnt growing fast enough for my liking, any better suggestions that will still get a nice meaty divi?
Unread 23 May 2004, 19:28   #305
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Only a certain few shares get their PDs updated on Friday and over the weekend, the rest are normally done by Monday/Tuesday night. He could well be ok in the end, it's not uncommon for someone to have a £0 PD at this kind of time
Unread 23 May 2004, 20:11   #306
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hm ok, obviously i have more to learn about this game
Unread 23 May 2004, 21:43   #307
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
gordon isnt growing fast enough for my liking, any better suggestions that will still get a nice meaty divi?
If youre watching this show just now, youll know hes REALLY looking good for Divis. Everyone will be watching this show, and every headline, no matter which of the celebs it involves , will mention Ramsey.

thats Column Inches which equals Divi's
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 19:17   #308
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I messed up slightly. I downtraded to 990k last night and will still easily make 2m, but I only put 1/3 of my money into Ramsay who currently has 4.99 divi. I played it safe and kept Gwyneth and was hoping Hell's Kitchen would be a flop, although the papers would cover it just as much if it was so I'll just shut up now.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 21:11   #309
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I stuck £140k into Ramsey on Friday at 0900

Hes now at £4.99

Mega Divi this week
Unread 24 May 2004, 22:59   #310
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

my money as of last night was majority in ramsey, and the other 50% is split between jk rowling and daniel radcliffe.
this morning i find coverage of Mr Potter himself.

cmonnnnnnnnnn.
Unread 25 May 2004, 22:34   #311
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

£5.42 PD and rising

<3 Gordon

(not ross)
Unread 28 May 2004, 12:44   #312
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Well at £6 odd Ramsey was definitely the way to go, but ratings are slumping and media coverage is likely to be more focussed on Harry Potter. Ramsey/Radcliffe half-and-half seem like a bad idea?
Unread 28 May 2004, 12:48   #313
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

my split JK rowling/Radcliffe/Ramsey portfolio gave me 170% growth.

huzzah.

The papers did three days of coverage of potter an co after the american premiere, i imagine the uk one will have all sorts of mad special offers, inside coverage etc.

I'm moving to a higher percentage of radcliffe over ramsey.

But then again, i suck at this game normally. heh.
Unread 28 May 2004, 16:59   #314
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

180% with ramsey and im ranked 2000 or so :O
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 May 2004, 17:00   #315
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i put the divi got from ramsey into radcliffe, apart from that i kept my gordon shares, lets hope he gets another nice divi this week =D
Unread 28 May 2004, 17:14   #316
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't have to invest in anyone as I'm on 2.1m and waiting for capping...

but Justin Hawkins is a safe way to double your money (3.53 a share with a 3.55 potential divi already)

Ramsay (the twat) and Radcliffe should both do better over a week though

Last edited by 1-X; 28 May 2004 at 17:31.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 23:53   #317
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Ramsey's on a £5.29 divi \o/ \o/ \o/

Ranked 500ish at the minute, I demand top 100 and this shall be my week god dammit!
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 00:09   #318
1-X
overtired

what has Prince William been in the news for? His 5.87 divi (for a 3.41 share) beats Ramsay but I'm not sure if it was forecastable.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 01:07   #319
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

career etc ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 13:33   #320
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Ramsey's on a £5.29 divi \o/ \o/ \o/

Ranked 500ish at the minute, I demand top 100 and this shall be my week god dammit!
I have 39,000 Ramsey (held all week)
I have 63,000 Radcliffe (held all week)

Ramsey is at 6.35 PD
Radcliffe is at 3.20 PD

woo-ya got you all in check!
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 13:44   #321
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Radcliffe at £3.58 now though I have a lot more of him than Ramsey, god dammit. Perhaps it won't be my week after all, still I'm proud of my 346 ranking \o/
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 13:47   #322
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Radcliffe at £3.58 now though I have a lot more of him than Ramsey, god dammit. Perhaps it won't be my week after all, still I'm proud of my 346 ranking \o/
408 here

But i think ill tank you on the PD's thanks to a higher volume of Ramsey
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 13:55   #323
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm still hopeful that the divis for Radcliffe will shoot up tomorrow, I can't believe there hasn't been more coverage
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 14:08   #324
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I'm still hopeful that the divis for Radcliffe will shoot up tomorrow, I can't believe there hasn't been more coverage
I thought the Divis' paid out tonight at Midnight?
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 14:10   #325
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

The PD is often deceptive in terms of how much money you actually get, as was the case recently with a couple of celebs who were at about £1.20 all week then on divi day paid out about £7.
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 15:14   #326
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
The PD is often deceptive in terms of how much money you actually get, as was the case recently with a couple of celebs who were at about £1.20 all week then on divi day paid out about £7.
So how many shares have you got in Ramsey , and how many in Radcliffe? And how long have you held them for?
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 15:16   #327
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Full 7 days come divi day on each, 7800 in DR and 4800 in GR. At current prices looking at about £60,000 in divis which would be a 100-120% gain on the week
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 15:22   #328
1-X
overtired

much as I loathe it, it's looking like BB5 for next week?
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 15:25   #329
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Full 7 days come divi day on each, 7800 in DR and 4800 in GR. At current prices looking at about £60,000 in divis which would be a 100-120% gain on the week
39,970 in Ramsey (full 7 days)
64,361 in Radcliffe (full 7 days)

I THINK im looking at a week on week increase of around 160% if Ramsey's divi does 7.00. Radcliffe's divi is really disappointing.
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 15:26   #330
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Short of anything else coming up yeah it's looking like a reasonable bet, money on whoever gets binned on Friday would seem prudent since they'll get at least some weekend tabloid coverage.

Only other things happening over the weekend are the D-Day celebration dealies, Prince Charles'll be at one of them accepting a salute off 800 or so veterans which will get some indirect coverage I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I THINK im looking at a week on week increase of around 160% if Ramsey's divi does 7.00. Radcliffe's divi is really disappointing.
I can still see Radcliffe ending on near £5
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 00:45   #331
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Well Radcliffe ended short, really short, and I'm convinced that the hamsters ****ed up this week because I fail to see how he got less inches than Ramsey.

As predicted I'm on about 120% increase, and have gambled everything into BB's Kitten.

Ohnoes
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 01:06   #332
1-X
overtired

I put all in BB5 KItten too (before I read this, honest)

was very tempted by Princes Charles/William though, what with Diana's mother croaking too.
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 07:06   #333
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Last night (at about 3am) BB5 Stuart boned BB5 Michelle so they should be a fairly good bet for tomorrow's tabloids (unfortunately they did it too late for today).
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 16:30   #334
1-X
overtired

I made the big mistake of moving from BB5 to Camilla PB last friday.

BB5 Michelle, Victor, Kitten, Stuart are all doing much better, and Jennifer Ellison has a 200%+ divi too

and what's up with our league table? Ragnarak at top of it shocker!!
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 16:38   #335
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm on an even split with Michelle/Kitten so am looking at a 150%ish increase next week if I'm lucky \o/
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 19:50   #336
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/celebd...wIssue=2670117

I own 288,000 shares in this little beauty , bought Sunday 11:59 , just as her price went through the floor.

£7.10 DIVI AND ITS TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 19:59   #337
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

You jammy cock.

Michelle'd best get shagging, then or I'm going to be slipping down the table.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 20:17   #338
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
You jammy cock.

Michelle'd best get shagging, then or I'm going to be slipping down the table.
Kura > Pabs
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 20:28   #339
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

+234.31%

+119.99%

At the minute me > Kura

(yeah i know by end of week that'll change)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 20:34   #340
1-X
overtired

assuming Pab bought Michelle at 2.36 and Kitten at 2.52, (fri 00:00) he's on a combined 179% return

Kura only has 4.5 days of "Jellison", guessing you bought at 3.40, so out of her 7.10 divi, you're looking at 4.60, which is only 135%

btw Kura, is your avatar broke? Seems to have a missing frame on my screen...
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 21:10   #341
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
assuming Pab bought Michelle at 2.36 and Kitten at 2.52, (fri 00:00) he's on a combined 179% return

Kura only has 4.5 days of "Jellison", guessing you bought at 3.40, so out of her 7.10 divi, you're looking at 4.60, which is only 135%

btw Kura, is your avatar broke? Seems to have a missing frame on my screen...
Jellison will reach 4.00 before Fri
Jellison will break 9.00 with her Divi
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 23:01   #342
1-X
overtired

admittedly that assumed no further dividend increase and didn't account for daily growth.

but your avatar? it's not looking well

I only just noticed that with the confused smiley, you never see the ??? above it's head 'cos it's black on black
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 00:32   #343
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
admittedly that assumed no further dividend increase and didn't account for daily growth.

but your avatar? it's not looking well

I only just noticed that with the confused smiley, you never see the ??? above it's head 'cos it's black on black
The avatar hasnt changed since day 1, and there may be a frame missing in the middle, but it doesnt affect the fluency of the animation.

You using Opera? Buy a decent browser , Hippy
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 02:03   #344
1-X
overtired

clearing the cache seems to have fixed it

when "ill", it looked like this
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 15:09   #345
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Woo. I'm first after divis.

What are your tips this week?
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 15:25   #346
1-X
overtired

royals/big brother/footballers...

I'd like to be more specific but I'm not really happy with my 50/50 Prince WIlliam/BB5 Michelle split.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 15:37   #347
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm tempted to throw caution to the wind and stick everything in Michelle.

And I have 120% more growth than Kura this week \o/
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 15:38   #348
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm tempted to throw caution to the wind and stick everything in Michelle.
Way too easy

(Like her, lol)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 00:40   #349
1-X
overtired

early leaders in the potential divis
Code:
		  price pot.divi
Prince William	   3.63	  4.71
Prince Harry	   3.39	  4.10
Catherine ZetaJ    3.31   2.97
BB5 Victor         3.51   3.21
Jennifer Ellison   4.13   3.03
BB5 Michelle       3.80   2.90
Prince Charles     5.66   4.18
Boy George         1.17   0.76
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 00:43   #350
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I threw everything from Michelle into Wills a few hours ago.

I'm a whore. A filthy, filthy whore.