User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:12   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I get knocked down, but I get up again,

They never gonna get me down.

I have an exam tomorrow. And I didn't know this.
I am like serious on my study as we speak. I had to cancel my appointment with my GF and well she's supporting me but I am too afraid to tell my parents since they'll be like 'you ****ed up again'.

This so sucks.

I will wake up at 0800 go to uni, study for 4 hours, and if that doesn't work. Well, then I just go to the missus and shag all the frustrations away.
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:14   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I get knocked down, but I get up again,

Hang on!

This is a Theamion thread which doesnt mention Koen ,or mention how youre better than him.

UNACCEPTABLE! WE DEMAND CONSISTENCY!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:16   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I demand a constantly stickied thread where we can updates on your life plz Theamion.

Perhaps this could be implmented in some kind of RSS feed so other sites can carry the updates and news.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:16   #4
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

lolly roffle screwed d00d

:\
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:16   #5
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

whenever i see you i think of that pic of your sister
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:17   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

heh, the fact that koen's complete college life is like this kinda speaks for itself, not to mention that he does a level lower then me (i do university where he does some form of college, he is in his 3rd year, I am in my 4th (also in points we are 1 year apart) while he could be, since we are of same age, in a year higher then me, also in points.

Theamion.Consistency.setFixed(true);
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:18   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
heh, the fact that koen's complete college life is like this kinda speaks for itself, not to mention that he does a level lower then me (i do university where he does some form of college, he is in his 3rd year, I am in my 4th (also in points we are 1 year apart) while he could be, since we are of same age, in a year higher then me, also in points.

Theamion.Consistency.setFixed(true);
YAY!
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:18   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

This is my sofa, sigmund.
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:21   #9
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

lolololol

shouldn't you be learning?
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:24   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Technically yes. I guess I am, after a good resolution, ****ing up again.
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:26   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

How do you spell the name of thad band again? Chumbawamabababababaa or something?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:33   #12
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

so you're gonnah **** up majorly, to have an excuse to shag the missus even harder than you originally planned on?
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:35   #13
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Chumbawumba
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:35   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i am almost finished downloading all of Orbital. Now I can dream away to oblivion.
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:54   #15
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

PLease post more about your life Theamion
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 00:00   #16
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Flavius is a hamhamgot
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 01:55   #17
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraKto$is8
Chumbawumba
their from leeds

wankers

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 01:57   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So what's the subject, Hans?
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 02:01   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
So what's the subject, Hans?
How he's better than koen.

God but I'm fantastic at the internet
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 03:43   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
God but I'm fantastic at the internet
BLING BLING

BONUS LEVEL
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 05:03   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
BLING BLING

BONUS LEVEL
Jonny is clearly using "Teh Konami Code"
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 05:07   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You two, on the other hand, are not.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 10:27   #23
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

Can I see a pic of your sister?
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 11:11   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

why don't you create a website and tell the entire internet about your interesting life?
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 11:25   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Specification of Information Systems

yay, another shite exam on dataflow diagrams, state transition diagrams and so forth.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:24   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Revision should be outlawed, as it's people who aren't clever enough to understand or remember the material catching up on the people who can, and therefore means that the exams aren't as good a seperator for ability.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:38   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes... but that doesnt mean you SHOULDNT revise... just that its silly.

i understand everything at the time but have a crap memory, therefore i should revise in order to get decent grades. As that is the aim of education (well, one of the aims)

not that i DO revise, im far too lazy. But the point still stands, i should.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:39   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
If the test is itself only a test of short term memory, you should boycott it on principle, or alternative suprise yourself by having to extrapolate all the answers with educated guesswork and intuition.
I did that in one of my a-level maths exams.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:43   #29
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
BLING BLING

BONUS LEVEL
lol, this made my day, damn you funny hoe'

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:44   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
My entire career. Hello Msc in politics.

PS I had no choice but to do that in A-level maths since I did not understand a single thing. Still passed though (and Dantete for the record)
Is dantete some form of dance?
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:45   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
If you don't understand something after many hours of a person patiently explaining it to you
There's exams that don't revolve about understanding, but about knowing. I tend to revise for those.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:54   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

So what you are saying is that the student should feel at fault for the teacher giving an exam that depends on knowing certain specifics, such as dates, line of reasoning of a certain author in a certain book, etc?

After all, such an exam is merely a short-term memory test, so no student should revise and everyone should fail. Right?
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 14:00   #33
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraKto$is8
Chumbawumba
´Tis Chumbawanka
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 14:08   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
So what you are saying is that the student should feel at fault for the teacher giving an exam that depends on knowing certain specifics, such as dates, line of reasoning of a certain author in a certain book, etc?

After all, such an exam is merely a short-term memory test, so no student should revise and everyone should fail. Right?
It's the student's fault for doing the crappy subject in the first place.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 18:13   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I've always been uneasy about the notion that someone could "fail" an exam. Surely it is the fault of the teacher if one of their students fails, why shoudl students me measured according to the failings of their teacher.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That was worth the money I had to pay for this computer alone.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 18:27   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

I don't think it would have quite gotten the extreme depths of my amusement across in a satisfactory manner though.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 18:29   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I don't think it would have quite gotten the extreme depths of my amusement across in a satisfactory manner though.
How about 'I'm amused in an extreme fashion'
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 18:33   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
How about 'I'm amused in an extreme fashion'
Quote:
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 18:35   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Add a very?
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 18:36   #40
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I've always been uneasy about the notion that someone could "fail" an exam. Surely it is the fault of the teacher if one of their students fails, why shoudl students me measured according to the failings of their teacher.
You said you have an MSc in Politics. Your entire argument about revising is based ona subject where this is not necessary.

How exactly do you revise or refresh your memory on 'talking bullshit' ? I'd have thought all you'd need to do is come on somewhere like GD and post shit all the time..

Oh wait...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 18:41   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
You said you have an MSc in Politics. Your entire argument about revising is based ona subject where this is not necessary.

How exactly do you revise or refresh your memory on 'talking bullshit' ? I'd have thought all you'd need to do is come on somewhere like GD and post shit all the time..

Oh wait...
Yes, very droll
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 18:42   #42
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sorry, did I interrupt the flow of you two telling each other what geniuses you both are and how revising is for 'dumb people' ?

Please do carry on feeling superior at once...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 18:43   #43
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i might have passed it.