User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:16   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How long does it normally take to learn another langauge similar to your own?

By 'similar' I mean in the way something like french or german is similar to english (as opposed to chinese or arabic or something), and by 'learn' I mean to the stage of being able to read literature in the language comfortably. The method of learning wouldnt be immersion, but classes/reading/tapes/whatever.

Over 2 years?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:19   #2
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How long does it normally take to learn another langauge similar to your own?

i had 4 years of german classes and don't remember a thing
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:19   #3
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: How long does it normally take to learn another langauge similar to your own?

depends how hard to try and your aptitude

what you want to learn?
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:21   #4
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

A lifetime. No, really.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:21   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh yeah, high school language classes dont count, for obvious reasons.

madi - german.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:21   #6
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
A lifetime. No, really.
I defined what I meant by 'to have learned', lets not be pedantic here.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:23   #7
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I defined what I meant by 'to have learned', lets not be pedantic here.
Sorry, I didn't even read your post properly.

I still think it will vary wildly. From few months to years.

One of my flatmates is british, moved here due to norwegian gf, still speaks it horribly after living here a year.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:23   #8
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

german, why?

not a very commercial choice
met some pretty little german chick?
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:24   #9
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
german, why?

not a very commercial choice
met some pretty little german chick?
To read stuff, as hinted at in my original post.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:25   #10
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Sorry, I didn't even read your post properly.

I still think it will vary wildly. From few months to years.
You arent very helpful
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:26   #11
W
Gubbish

Quote:
You arent very helpful
Tell me what you want me to say and I'll say it.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:26   #12
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

With total immersion, an English speaker could learn tolerable German in half a year. Without it, but still applying himself, you could maybe get through a tough book after half a year. For the "tolerable" status, maybe one and a half years?

But in Nod's case... ten years?
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 00:11   #13
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

if you put some effort in it, a year or less.
and it somewhat depends on what you plan to read. some things written before 1900 even i can hardly understand.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 00:55   #14
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

depends on various factors:

1) the gender of the person: females tend to be better at learning languages than males
2) the person: not all people are good at learning languages
3) the language : some languages are harder to learn initially, and some harder to speak fluently (i.e french is supposed to be harder to learn than english initially, however due to its structured format unlike english, it is easier to speak it fluently)

and probably other various reasons

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 00:57   #15
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
if you put some effort in it, a year or less.
and it somewhat depends on what you plan to read. some things written before 1900 even i can hardly understand.
nietzsche mainly, but some other things too.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 01:01   #16
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
however due to its structured format unlike english, it is easier to speak it fluently)
Not really 8[
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 01:27   #17
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

depends on the person.
and how much effort is put in.
Using decent (to you) materials i'd say around a year.

Locate some Pimsleur courses, all audio. They are the best.
On an unrelated note, i hear Shazeaza and BitTorrent are good file-sharing programs.
Michel Thomas' courses (again all audio) are also excellent to get stared, he does all the major western european languages.
Pimsleur do courses on everything.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 01:28   #18
Nodrog

I got told it was pretty pointless to learn languages purely from books/audio, and that lessons/classes were pretty much essential. Is this accurate?
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 01:31   #19
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Books, audio and TV are enough, if you also get the chance to speak it sometimes. Lessons/classes pretty much suck.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 01:32   #20
Nodrog

But I dont think I know any german speakers
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 01:42   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Learn basic sentence structure of the language (8 weeks if you apply yourself fully, probably 24 if you don't) and how to recognise certain types of words (2 weeks or 4). Read regularly and don't read books in other languages for about a month, maybe two as it depends on your aptitude for reading in different languages and how many other languages you've learned the basics of. I guess in six months you'd be able to do it.

PS lessons and classes aren't essential unless you can't apply yourself outside of that context.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 01:43   #22
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Voice chat on the internet.
Yahoo Messenger does something.

edit, good resources.

Books that dedicate one page to English the other page to whatever.
BBC language programs
BBC and the Guardian website.
Forums.
http://www.champs-elysees.com/
And the things i already mentioned.

Last edited by Weeks; 7 Dec 2003 at 01:50.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 04:20   #23
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

just for the record, I do not consider german to be anything near similar to english
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 05:20   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I learned German for 7 years up to A level, and could read quite a bit of literature, with the odd bit of help from a dictionary.

I'm sure you could do it in less time if you were 'focused' on German though. German is actually not as difficult most people like to claim it is (it's easier than French imo). classes are essential, a good textbook (with audio excercises to go with it) and a grammar book are always helpful.

People claim going to Germany helps a lot - although that's more the case if you are staying there for a while as opposed to a holiday. If you do end up going to Germany, go to Berlin, because Berlin is

Classes are essential imo, as otherwise there will be no one to correct/help you when you go wrong.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 05:28   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Since you go to a Uni without (undoubtedly) numerous foriegn-language speakers, you can put up one of those faggy cards asking for people to have "language exchange lessons" or something.

Someone at my work (who also does the same course as me) is advertising for a conversational partner (or whatever it's called) to help her with Japanese at Uni. Obviously that mainly helps in spoken word environments, but I'm sure it all helps.

German isn't very difficult to read on a basic level (from what I can recall) but something technical, or just poorly written (*cough* Nietzsche) will probably be a nightmare.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 09:37   #26
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
nietzsche mainly, but some other things too.
then you probably need more than a year. he writes somewhat 'complicated', at least thats what i think.
Quote:
I got told it was pretty pointless to learn languages purely from books/audio, and that lessons/classes were pretty much essential. Is this accurate?
i dont think so. for me lessons / classes were pretty much useless, except for the very basics. i think i picked up most by reading things / watching movies. it probably helps a lot if you use the language though (write / say something).
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 09:42   #27
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
just for the record, I do not consider german to be anything near similar to english
i learned english and TRYED to learn french in school and i have to say that german and english are quite similar. there are some things that make english unique within european langauges and these things probably make it more difficult for a native english speaker to learn another euopean langauge than the other way around.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 11:27   #28
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
oh yeah, high school language classes dont count, for obvious reasons.
a girl i know is fluent in french (can easily read a french novel) after 2 years of high school french lessons, it's really just how much work you put into it and how willing you are to learn. after my 5 years i can say 'bonjor' and spell it worng :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 11:33   #29
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Nodrog if you were dedicated it would take you about 4 months to learnt to read a language (you would still need the dictionary for random nouns) but you would be able to read it like you read english. To learn to speak takes much longer.
i doubt that. reading something in a foreign language is never any way like reading it in your own. i still have trouble with some texts in english (although i have to admit i never put much effort into learning english. well, its enough for here and to watch some movies, thats all i ever needed)
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 11:42   #30
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I'm sorry, but there's no way you'd be able to read german literature after only a year of learning the language. Give it 2 years of lessons and a dictionary and you may be able to very slowly work your way through a book, but this would be time consuming and probably boring due to the somewhat complicated sentence structure of german - you would really have to think about each and every sentence carefully in order to fully understand it.

You say you want to be able to read it "comfortably" - well i've been learning german for 5 years and I still need a dictionary for lots of words just in news bulletins, short stories etc.... If you were dedicated and had a good teacher, i'd say you might be able to do it in 3/4 years - no less.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 12:13   #31
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

it really depends Nod. alot on your ability and how much you immerse yourself in it. You are pretty bright, so I suspect that it would come quite easily to you, The main thing is immersion though, the more you use it, the more easilty it comes to you.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 12:16   #32
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I know someone who within one year at uni, not sure at which exact point and the learning process still goes on, could read and speak Italian quite confidently. He was doing French and Italian, after completing 3 a-levels, one in French.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 12:40   #33
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Sue the americans, if it wasnt for them you'd be speaking German now!
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 18:52   #34
Ole Lukoe

Ole Lukoe is an unknown quantity at this point

here is some keys
1. Learn Alphabet
2. Get some booke in German language (something for the kids with pictures and stuff)
3. Get dictionary
3. Start translating every single word in English and try put sentances together
4. You will know basics in a month

on the scale of English the easiest and anya Asian/Arabic language is the hardest one, German language is one of the hard ones to learn. I spend 6 years at school day after day learning German and I only can count and say my name in tha language

Good luck
Ole Lukoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:23   #35
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

evedently that says something about how focused you were. If your good at that kind of thing i'd have thought about a year to learn to read a language, assuming you tried bloody hard.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:27   #36
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

i learnt german for 4 years and the most i could say was about where i want to go on holiday, and all i remember now is how to say i want a hamburger. I would say it would take me n years, where n tends to infinity. i am rubbish at them. ALSO why do i need to learn another langauge? i speak english silly
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:29   #37
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

english is the only language that matters.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:41   #38
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

I did French for GCSE, about 2 1/2 hours a week in term time, but haven't really done anything except a visit Belgium for a week since I stopped having French lessons nearly 5 years ago. I bought a copy of Harry Potter in French on the way back from Belgium and could read it without a dictionary with approximately 70% comprehension. Reading parts twice helped tho. They call muggles 'les moldus'. Hoho.

(Edit: That's without reading it in English first, duh...)
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 01:36   #39
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i was once dirty-dancing with some portuguese girl, when her gf pushes me aside and started to shout at me. (damn lesbians).
i shouted back "fodete ai puta, sua piraña". the look on their faces...

oh and on-topic: it depends.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 10:56   #40
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I read english, swedish, danish and norwegian without any trouble whatsoever.

I am a genious tho.

(although I do know how to offend people in 11 different languages, which is quite pld.)
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote