User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 17:56   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation hey guys i bought some lotto tickets today!

i tried to do it randomly, but i didn't becuase if there weren't enough dots somewhere, i would put some dots there. anyway i bought 4 tickets before i got bored of filling in the spaces. here are my numbers for the saturday lotto:

i hope you'll make note of these and check to see if i win anything, i am feeling lucky. and my Camelot starsigns told me i'd win the lottery so I should buy some tickets.

all wich me good luck, i hope nobody wins anythign and it's just me (i am going to win you see) becuase then i'd get a whole rollover just to myself!)
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:01   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Good luck man!
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:32   #3
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: hey guys i bought some lotto tickets today!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
i tried to do it randomly, but i didn't becuase if there weren't enough dots somewhere, i would put some dots there. anyway i bought 4 tickets before i got bored of filling in the spaces. here are my numbers for the saturday lotto:

i hope you'll make note of these and check to see if i win anything, i am feeling lucky. and my Camelot starsigns told me i'd win the lottery so I should buy some tickets.

all wich me good luck, i hope nobody wins anythign and it's just me (i am going to win you see) becuase then i'd get a whole rollover just to myself!)
i once found a ticket lying on the street which had a £60 winning to it. I was going to cash it, feeling good about myself, but then i grew a guilty conscience. So i gave the money to 2 beggers i found on the street (i was in london at the time).

Damn my conscience

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 20:46   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
so you're the kind of guy who gives money to people to buy drugs and booze.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 20:49   #5
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
What if everyone who reads this buys 10 tickets with the same numbers? If you win, it'll be pennies.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 20:55   #6
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

i don't think anybody here is that stupid, except maybe..............somebody
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 21:20   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
i don't think anybody here is that stupid, except maybe..............somebody
it's worth wasting a few quid on it now tho

if you win you have to share half of it with me

haha
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 21:26   #8
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

you're a bastard, becuase i just know i'm going to win. i you do i want that money becuase i picked the numbers for you, and it's the numbers that count! not the fact it was your money :/
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 21:35   #9
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Re: hey guys i bought some lotto tickets today!

Quote:
You have selected
05 08 22 24 30 44

Congratulations!! You're a winner!

Saturday, 1st Mar 2003 (3 balls)

You have selected
04 16 19 20 35 44

Wednesday, 30th Apr 2003 (3 balls)

3rd sets no winnar

You have selected
02 16 22 36 39 40

Wednesday, 19th Mar 2003 (4 balls)

DISCLAIMER YOU CANN'T BACKDATE TICKETS KTHX
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 21:41   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

wow those really are lucky numbers! seems the people who make up the lists (yeah they pick the numbers i reckon) used them all in march/april

but i did just pick them at random where did you find these out
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 21:43   #11
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by W
What if everyone who reads this buys 10 tickets with the same numbers? If you win, it'll be pennies.
you overestimate GD readership.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 21:57   #12
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
wow those really are lucky numbers! seems the people who make up the lists (yeah they pick the numbers i reckon) used them all in march/april

but i did just pick them at random where did you find these out
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/pl...heckerStart.do

set it to back date 180 days (maximum claim time)