User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 00:45   #1
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
pregnet

why do so many retards spell pregnant pregnet and think it is CORRECT

a google search returns this disturbing thing :eek:
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 00:50   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: pregnet

Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB
why do so many retards spell pregnant pregnet and think it is CORRECT

a google search returns this disturbing thing :eek:

Lil Devil Chick should never have been allowed to reproduce.

12 or not, thats one ****ing stupid little girl.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 00:52   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'It could die from being so young'

lol?

Edit:
Oh. 'You' could die.
That's less amusing.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 00:55   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
And now I'm thinking of 'Dragnet'.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 00:57   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
And now I'm thinking of 'Dragnet'.
Saw the most ****ed up fruit machine ever today. its called

DUNGEONS AND DRAG QUEENS

and features a graphic of a Dragon with lipstick and a dress on it.

THIS IS NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE YOU KNOW. NEVER **** WITH THE SANCTITY OF THE D&D GAME, OR THEYLL BE PUTTING +25 PICKAXES THROUGH YOUR MACHINES!
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 01:01   #6
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
that forum is disturbingly funny.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 01:03   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

The 'new' one on our side of the bar in the Rose is called 'Jumpin' Jokers'

I've not a ****ing clue what the **** half the features actually want me to do. So I hit flashing things, and then watch as some utter, utter **** comes by and with a mere 30p wins the jackpot.

I'm not bitter. I'm pregnet.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 01:03   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
that forum is disturbingly funny.
Actually, it is.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 01:06   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
The 'new' one on our side of the bar in the Rose is called 'Jumpin' Jokers'

I've not a ****ing clue what the **** half the features actually want me to do. So I hit flashing things, and then watch as some utter, utter **** comes by and with a mere 30p wins the jackpot.

I'm not bitter. I'm pregnet.

I know how to play that. Its a **** machine though.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 01:07   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Why has noone asked 'why were you searching for pregnet'?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 01:23   #11
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
i introduce to you...

MASTER-BATH!!!
HELLO ELLE
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 06:44   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
they can't even spell what they do. I am slowly coming to the idea that the 11+ exam should be followed by sterilisation of those who fail it.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 07:33   #13
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
That forum is the greatest forum I've ever trolled on.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 10:02   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
anyone trolling there should post links to their troll posts here for our amusement.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 10:23   #15
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Why has noone asked 'why were you searching for pregnet'?
Coz I wanted to see if google would correct it to pregnent.

edit: i posted a quite blatently crap troll from 'funny-sad-face' - keep a look out! (it says posts might not appear for a few hours (()

Last edited by BesigedB; 14 Jul 2003 at 10:37.
BesigedB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 10:36   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
I so wanted to post 'You loose fannied bunch of **** whores'

But for some reason I resisted.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 11:08   #17
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by some retarded donkey raper

Hey! I am 16 year old and i am 4 months pregnat. I already have a kid and i am going to let you know that it is not fun. It is hared to take care of. My fridt kid the father left me when he found out about me being pregnat.But now i am with another boy and i am geting merried in 2 months. I am still going to school and i am also working.
I go to school and then work and then after work i come home and study for test or what ever i have do for school. When i have my baby it will be going to0 school with me in all my class. My e-mail adderss is [email protected] write me back and i will write you back.
Go on email the poor pregnat 16 year old who's fridt (????) left her when he found out he was having a child with the stupidest whore in the area. Go on. She's getting merried in 2 months. Wish her a merry.....merriage:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Also what confuses me: She is 4 months 'pregnat'. Her 'fridt' left her when he found out she was bearing child. Say it was at least 2 weeks after her pregnatcy that she found out, and he dumped her immediately. Imagine that it was then another 2 weeks before she managed to get hold of another bloke (fairly fast I know but this is not the least of it). That means that after only 3 months of going out with this poor bastard they are engaged! So from meeting this bloke to getting 'merried' to him will have taken her a total of 5 months! This girl moves fast!

Quote:
Keisha,
Hey my name is ashley and i been wanting a babie but i dont want to go though all that pain.. u know but i'm 14 and i want a babie and i was about to lose "it" to a 17 year old guy I loved him but I knew he did not love me and I want to lose "it" buy some one who really loves me and some one who is not just playin with me or my mind i want it to be speical and I have got asked to have sex lots of tymes but I turn them guys down cause i want respect and i'm glad I got on the website it made me think more how every one is talking and giving good and very bad advise about begin pregnet at such younge ages also I have a boyfriend who is 15 and I know he truly loves me but I still dont want to have sex with him right now my mom tells me that I should wait till i'm married but I know that won't happen well if u want e-mail me at [email protected] latterz gurl hope i get an e-mail we can talk and talk about this stuff there if u want latter
At least she found her full-stop key for typing in her email address....

Quote:
hey keisha i am 13 and a female can you e-mail me at [email protected] i need to tell you something.
Now I am curious. If this girl is 13 would she be saying she was female or that she was a girl? As far as I am aware the only people who use the term 'female' in general conversation are dirty old men who frequent porn sites.......you decide for yourself.

Last edited by HAL-9000; 14 Jul 2003 at 12:18.
HAL-9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:44   #18
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Saw the most ****ed up fruit machine ever today. its called

DUNGEONS AND DRAG QUEENS

and features a graphic of a Dragon with lipstick and a dress on it.

THIS IS NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE YOU KNOW. NEVER **** WITH THE SANCTITY OF THE D&D GAME, OR THEYLL BE PUTTING +25 PICKAXES THROUGH YOUR MACHINES!
I got 58 quid out of that very machine last night.

And it accused me of being confused about my gender, just after giving me said monies.

MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:13   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I went to school with girls like that.

by year nine there was one girl with a kid and another one pregnant. By the time we left (yr11) there were 5 girls with kids and the same amount moaning 'I want a baaabbiiieee' all the time...

****ing broody sluts...

the thing is - THEY WERE ALL MINGING TOO!!!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:20   #20
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste

the thing is - THEY WERE ALL MINGING TOO!!!
Disturbingly common im afraid.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:28   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
I got 58 quid out of that very machine last night.

And it accused me of being confused about my gender, just after giving me said monies.

Ive not heard said sound effects yet, as clearly it was broken when i went into said Pub on Saturday evening.

I sense a horrible , horrible , John Inman/Graham Norton voiceover effect.

Am i right?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:05   #22
BesigedB
Darling

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Ive not heard said sound effects yet, as clearly it was broken when i went into said Pub on Saturday evening.

I sense a horrible , horrible , John Inman/Graham Norton voiceover effect.

Am i right?
if you win £58 you stop caring