User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Aug 2006, 12:59   #1
WildCardz
Next Round

WildCardz is infamous around these parts
Hi! Anyone remember me?

I haven't been back here in years.
Does anyone I know still play this game or post on these forums?

Just reply here

- WildCardz
WildCardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 13:41   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Hi! Anyone remember me?

I remember you nick but that's about it.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 13:52   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm just waiting for his first "who the hell neg repped me" post.

Again, I seem to remember the nick but have no idea more than that.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 18:22   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think he also was in 'doveys' crowd.

which is still a bad thing, even after all those years.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 19:09   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I recognize the nick, but not sure if that's because I knew a guy called WildCard.

Theamion: I remember Dovey, didn't know her so I suppose that's a good thing
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 23:23   #6
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah I vaguely remember the nick
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 01:20   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

in a word: no
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 01:44   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember ...

... my mother when she was dyin', looked all shrunk up and gray. I asked her if she was afraid. She just shook her head. I was afraid to touch the death I seen in her. I couldn't find nothin' beautiful or uplifting about her goin' back to God. I heard of people talk about immortality, but I ain't seen it. I wondered how it'd be like when I died, what it'd be like to know this breath now was the last one you was ever gonna draw. I just hope I can meet it the same way she did, with the same... calm. 'Cause that's where it's hidden - the immortality I hadn't seen.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 09:23   #9
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I've lost contact with everyone on PA, so send me a PM if you're a friend from many rounds ago
That, surley, is a good thing as it means that you've gone and got a life.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 09:44   #10
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I recognize the nick, but not sure if that's because I knew a guy called WildCard.
I was wondering if it was the same person?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 11:12   #11
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I remember you nick but that's about it.
I remember that we didn't like him on AD. I think.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 07:33   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
to be viewed as shit while interacting in shit is surely the gold standard of shit. wildcardz... are you that shit?
AD used to be quite good.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 14:32   #13
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best of luck viewing that thread!
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 14:52   #14
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Someone please explain to me what "cool" is. I am completely lost at the moment.

I understand that you can not ask a skinny person how it is living the life of a fat slob, so if noone responds...... Well.....
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 15:25   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Someone please explain to me what "cool" is. I am completely lost at the moment.

"Livin' it up, not givin' a f*ck"
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 15:26   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

By the way Chika your sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika's sig
"You may think I stink for thinking that you stink, but I don't mind if I stink as long as we stink together."
is gay.
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 23:37   #17
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
it doesn't want to break the trend set by the avatar. or the posting

My avatar has an abstract purpose. Silently it wtfpwnlikemytoes most of the posters on PA forums, and the majority of GD(here we go again).
As for my posting, if you like it, I am doing something wrong.

WHAT IS COOL??
Surely witty posts on a PA forums aren't included in the definition that kkk* man gave.

Just WHAT IS COOL?!

Edit: *KLU KLUX KLAN
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 23:41   #18
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
My avatar has an abstract purpose. Silently it wtfpwnlikemytoes most of the posters on PA forums, and the majority of GD(here we go again).

WHAT IS COOL??
Surely witty posts on a PA forums aren't included in the definition that kkk* man gave.

Just WHAT IS COOL?!

Edit: *KLU KLUX KLAN
Cool is not caring what cool is.

therefore, you are not cool.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 23:43   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So what's the excuse for your signature?
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 23:45   #20
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
By the way Chika your sig

is gay.
Gay people recognize other gay people.

The true 'JEST" of my siggy.

Unread 31 Aug 2006, 23:46   #21
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Cool is not caring what cool is.

therefore, you are not cool.
For my sake, I hope you never think I am cool.
Imagine that. YOU thinking I am cool.
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 23:49   #22
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
So what's the excuse for your signature?
No excuse. I will say that I love the attention it is getting.
I am an attention hoar.

Wait wait wait. I guess if you think of my siggy in terms of the devil....
I WANT TO BRING YOU DOWN WITH ME.

Did anyone see Simpsons season 7? Remember that episode when the guy says
"If you want the giants to stop smashing the town, JUST LOOK AWAY"

Only people that saw the episode will appreciate the irony there.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 09:06   #23
WildCardz
Next Round

WildCardz is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
I remember that we didn't like him on AD. I think.
Are you referring to this? http://www.caeneus.org/planetarion/T...anpoints1.html

I guess everyone I used to know has left the game. Telling by your replies, you all seem like very fun colorful people. Have fun playing this game, trolling the forums, or whatever you all do now.

- WildCardz
WildCardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 16:36   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
WHAT IS COOL??

Who is the KKK man?
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 01:00   #25
Chika

Quote:
Who is the KKK man?
If the shoe fits... If you have to ask... Why? Do you feel..... Why do you care. Are......
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 01:03   #26
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chika gives black men everywhere a bad name
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 01:09   #27
Chika

Quote:
i'll need further clarification on the abstract message behind your avatar but i will happily decree here and now that no, your sig is not cool.
neither is coming on the internet to tell everyone you have sex

for a more in depth analysis, please make sense in your next post.

Did I say I had sex? I simply implied that you didn't. I think? I don't try that wit stuff with GD anymore, you guys win there. I just take my context in other areas. If I say simply things like "You are ugly" or "you don't have a girlfriend" due to the amount of lames on GD, that statement has a high % shot at being true. I like that high %, and I am satisfied when it is confirmed true, as I know it carries more weight than any gd wit.

I think you miss the idea that i am not trying to be cool. I just like the attention from time to time.

You can hold your in depth analysis also. Wait, no give it. I have to keep in mind that here is the only place that anyone listens to your opinions.
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 01:11   #28
Chika

Quote:
Chika gives black men everywhere a bad name
You make me think people with cancer just give up on life and do nothing but play on the internet allday.

I keep that to myself though.
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 01:32   #29
Tomkat

Quote:
You make me think people with cancer just give up on life and do nothing but play on the internet allday.

I keep that to myself though.
I did it before I had cancer too!

Winnah!
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 15:33   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
If the shoe fits... If you have to ask... Why? Do you feel..... Why do you care. Are......

MAKE - SENSE - PLEASE!!!
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:10   #31
Chika

Quote:
MAKE - SENSE - PLEASE!!!
I think other people understood what I was saying. Sorry it slipped by you.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:43   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think other people understood what I was saying. Sorry it slipped by you.
...No. No, I don't think that's the case at all.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 22:38   #33
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
...No. No, I don't think that's the case at all.
I would admit if I said something totally off the wall.
The crowd that I am catering to, needs to get out more.
Thus explaining the "I don't know either" attitude.
Which is unpopular is real life, as noone wants to appear dumb.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 22:47   #34
Chika

Quote:
you're going to be an excellent father.
by the way if your daughter/son (i don't know which it is) ever retorts "well actually i have had sex and i've even contracted HIV to prove it" after you've lambasted them for questioning your household rules and decree despite your obviously superior sexual encouters quota, then i suggest you send them over to GD so that they can replicate the legendary status as a complete pratt that you have so carefully garnished.
that is if they aren't already in jail lol!

yeah i don't doubt that for a second. the only reason i'm raising an eyebrow at the computer screen right now is because i've skipped ahead and read your next line.

are these the same people whose attention you crave?
you pathetic mess you!

p.s. don't post here
Oh dear how did I miss this.

I happen to be an outstanding father. But I don't use GD as a reference to measure my parenthood. GD is the internet. I don't allow the internet to become a direct link to my life, as we have enough people doing that already.
Whats sad is, you yourself, may never be a dad. This line means nothing now, as your life is nowhere near complete, but later, when your penis still has yet to produce a seed, it will sink in.
I don't seek attention. Its hard to call it seek, when all I have to do is contradict a few geeks (low class geeks may I add, I finally realized that there are differnt levels. The cool geeks, and the ones that don't have a clue)

Btw, only people who don't have sex, would keep pinging on the null notion that I do have sex, which I never directly said or implied.

You are telling on yourself.

You owned me here, holla at me when you are about 60 with noone to carry on your family name. Hopefully PA forums is still around, so you can check back at some of your old posts.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:28   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
holla at me

I always wondered if he really was black. Now i suspect he was eating fried chicken and water melon whilst he was typing out his response.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:29   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Also Chika your English is really bad.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:36   #37
Chika

Quote:
I always wondered if he really was black. Now i suspect he was eating fried chicken and water melon whilst he was typing out his response.
I don't eat watermelon while typing as it is too messy. I have a BlackBook, and grease shows up way to easy, so I don't eat Chicken or Pizza while typing. Though I do love me some Chicken!!
I haven't had Watermelon in a while, I will most definitly buy some after work.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:39   #38
Chika

Quote:
Also Chika your English is really bad.
I know man. I pm'd this girl named Patty on Irc for a round and a half staright one time,
And I had to talk
like this sometimes
or a lot.
And it really carrried into my free hand posting. But I don't mind as I have an Associates in Computer Studies, and Bachlors in Information Systems Management, and I am Currently On Chapter 12 "IP Subnetting" of the CCNA Self-Study Guide.
So I got mines, and I am still gettin' it.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:42   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
So I got mines, and I am still gettin' it.

See where you're from does "mines" mean "blows to the head with thick metal pipes"?
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:42   #40
Tomkat

I can't work out if Chika actually really does think highly of himself or it's too ironic for our little minds to comprehend.

Quote:
I would admit if I said something totally off the wall.
The crowd that I am catering to, needs to get out more.
And they need to get rid of those suits with the arms tied together too am i rite?
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:45   #41
Chika

Quote:
See where you're from does "mines" mean "blows to the head with thick metal pipes"?

Yes, it does.

Now the human answer;
In some Southern-based vernacular dialects, particularly African American Vernacular English, the irregular standard English pattern for nominal possessive forms has been regularized by adding -s to mine, as in That book is mines.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:49   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Now the human answer;
In some Southern-based vernacular dialects, particularly African American Vernacular English, the irregular standard English pattern for nominal possessive forms has been regularized by adding -s to mine, as in That book is mines.

I think the education system failed the African American children in those areas.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:49   #43
Chika

Quote:
I can't work out if Chika actually really does think highly of himself or it's too ironic for our little minds to comprehend.

And they need to get rid of those suits with the arms tied together too am i rite?

I, as well as every human being, should think highly of him/herself. Hold your head up.
YOU ARE SOMEBODY.
I don't think less of someone who isn't confident in themselves, I just hope that they don't expect anyone else to be confident in them.

What you probably meant to say was "I can't work out if Chika actually has his head up his ass so far that he thinks he is better than everyone else."

That would be a negative.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:52   #44
Chika

Quote:
I think the education system failed the African American children in those areas.
Nah. Most companies hire flexible people. Not some book-smart dimwit that has a black ink line between right and wrong.
Expand your mind bro'.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:52   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
I, as well as every human being, should think highly of him/herself.

You know who else thought highly of themself?

[/Godwin]
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:54   #46
Chika

Quote:
You know who else thought highly of themself?

[/Godwin]
You know anyone who thought low of themself.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:58   #47
Tomkat

Quote:
What you probably meant to say was "I can't work out if Chika actually has his head up his ass so far that he thinks he is better than everyone else."
No I meant "does he realise how stupid he comes across on these forums even though he tries to act as if he's really clever"
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 00:01   #48
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
You know anyone who thought low of themself. ;)

Gul Mohammed
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 00:02   #49
Chika

Quote:
No I meant "does he realise how stupid he comes across on these forums even though he tries to act as if he's really clever"

I specifically said that I lacked the wit to be an accepted poster on these forums.
My post in themselves, are not clever. When they are addressed, and scrutinized, THAT is where the cleverness comes into the equation.
Couldn't have that without an audience.
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 16:09   #50
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I specifically said that I lacked the wit to be an accepted poster on these forums.
My post in themselves, are not clever. When they are addressed, and scrutinized, THAT is where the cleverness comes into the equation.
Couldn't have that without an audience.
It's clever to have your posts read by other people?

If that's the case, Phang must be the dumbest man in the universe, as I never read any of his posts and I'm pretty sure no-one else does either...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote