User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:18   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I need a hobby

And I need suggestions. This is mostly for next year in college so I start to do more than drink once a week (although to be honest I'd prefer it if my new hobby involved drinking). So far I've come up with joining, or setting-up, some sort of art appreciation society. It's a bit too artsy potentially though. That said I'm not particularly interested in sport. I couldn't be bothered taking up rugby or football again and the only other sport I enjoy is swimming which isn't a team game as I wouldn't be bothered competing in race meets and things like that. Joining a political party or some sort of organisation might be interesting but oh no wait I'm not a complete tosser so that's ruled out.

Maybe if someone set up a political party dedicated to absurdism I'd join.

Anyways, any ideas spring to mind?

[No cancer victims please.]
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:21   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I need a hobby

A hobby eh?

Well here's an idea.

Why don't you make wise-ass oneliners on an internet forum?
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:21   #3
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
what, like this you mean?

edit: added quote for clarity
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:23   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
A hobby eh?

Well here's an idea.

Why don't you make wise-ass oneliners on an internet forum?
I see you didn't read the last line in my post. Maybe the cancer got in between your fat head and that sentence. I dunno how these things work.

And yeah, but less conventional lestat.
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:29   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Walking/Hillwalking that kind of thing, keeps you healthy, gets you out, you get to drink, AND if you do it you get to act all superior around your contemporaries.

Or Squash. cheap, good fun, easy to get into but you improve all the time, and you only need to be able to put up with one other person to do it

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:30   #6
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I see you didn't read the last line in my post. Maybe the cancer got in between your fat head and that sentence. I dunno how these things work.
O rite well maybe you could take up editting your posts after someone replies to make them look silly as a hobby instead then?
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:31   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Or Squash. cheap, good fun, easy to get into but you improve all the time, and you only need to be able to put up with one other person to do it
I don't see this as a runner. With squash I'd sort of need a friend as a partner and my friends are lazier than I am. One of them is so lazy he's considering buying a flat nearer the pub so he doesn't have to walk as far.

Hillwalking is an option but I'm not too keen on getting raped by weirdos hiding in bushes.

Oh no wait I won't be doing it in scotland never mind.
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:32   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Join a Real Ale Appreciation society.

How about a book club?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:36   #9
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

masturbate more? it's like a hobby...
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:46   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Climbing's a good, excellent strength-building exercise and you only need one other person (to belay you and watch your tight bitch-ass climb dem rocks) , plus pretty much every Uni's got a society for it so you get to meet lots of people with whom you'll be drinking afterwards, since I'll be damned if I don't want me a pint after I go.

Unrelated Idea Edit: Be Mel Brooks.
Semi-related to the Unrelated Idea Edit Edit: Write a standup show, plenty of comedy places around with open-mic-esque nights and if you're shit noone'll know because you'll keep it a secret like how you sniff underwear for kicks

Last edited by pablissimo; 21 Jul 2006 at 16:51.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 17:10   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

real ale is good.

long distance running for something active.

snooker or competitive 9 ball, as that involves drinking, although involves expense to practice.
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 17:28   #12
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

why was i not informed that people on GD drank real ale? i thought you were all lager boys, or fags who were afraid to taste alcohol when you drank?
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 17:49   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You know what im going to say?

No, not drugs!

Go

edit: seriously, ill even help you
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 17:53   #14
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
I couldn't be bothered taking up rugby or football again and the only other sport I enjoy is swimming which isn't a team game as I wouldn't be bothered competing in race meets and things like that.
Why don't you take up water polo? It's a team game which involves swimming. I can't be bothered to explain fully what it involves (but wikipedia can!) but basically it's a cross between football and basketball in a swimming pool. I play it for fun during the summer (although not at uni because Sheffield's team is really good and I'm not good enough ) It keeps you fit and is generally a good laugh.
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 17:59   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
why was i not informed that people on GD drank real ale? i thought you were all lager boys, or fags who were afraid to taste alcohol when you drank?
pfft.
Shows what you know.

But then again you've never come out for a drink with us.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 18:00   #16
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
Why don't you take up water polo? It's a team game which involves swimming. I can't be bothered to explain fully what it involves (but wikipedia can!) but basically it's a cross between football and basketball in a swimming pool. I play it for fun during the summer (although not at uni because Sheffield's team is really good and I'm not good enough ) It keeps you fit and is generally a good laugh.
Yeh, my old coursemate captained the Sheffield team.

It's a pretty dirty sport though. Involves a lot of trying to injure or drown the opposition without the ref seeing.

Unread 21 Jul 2006, 18:01   #17
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/sto...823110,00.html. Crazy I know.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 18:01   #18
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sorry, you have to be an American citizen to join the Republican Party.
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 18:02   #19
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm not too keen on getting raped by weirdos hiding in bushes.
This explains why you aren't going to the GD meet?
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 18:47   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you just book a single session of squash, you usually get 40 mins worth of lights. 40 minutes isnt too much energy for anyone. Plus, you can join a ladder - therell be one at whatever local squash club you go to - and essentially get opponents given to you

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 19:14   #21
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wouldn't taking up pub-crawling as a hobby be different from just sitting in the pub?
You could even kind of disguise it by combining it with that hill walking suggestion, but spice it up by leaving out the whole 'hill' bit.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 19:19   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

You like to get a more impressive body (whatever that means) ?

Fitness/bodybuilding/powerlifting can be a lot more interesting then you might think. It involves intensive training (3 times 1/1,5 hour a week can be enough to get a massive change in your bodytype) but also knowledge about food, resting paterns, knowledge about the human body and you can do it whenever you feel like it as in that you aren't restricted to certain timesets.

There aren't meetings, there aren't match schedules and there is no group crap fagottry at all you can do it all solitary and it starts to get interesting after about 6 months when you see the effects of your training and feedings.
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 19:20   #23
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

plenty of poker nights on around dublin to go to

they are in a pub so drinking is easy
you can win money (to pay for the drink)
you can call poker a hobby
you can go with someone or not if you wish

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 19:36   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

http://flag.blackened.net/revolt/talks/fascism.html
or
http://www.hurtyoubad.com/

Get a hobby that gives you a kick, something to make you feel alive. No matter if its painting trains in a CCTV heavy yard with only guarddogs and barbedwire for company, stealing for fun (and giving to the poor ofc) or making music for cellphones, as long as you get that little spice that makes life worth it its cool.
I would recomend graffiti, or if youre more interested in art, streetart. Great fun, lots of challenges, nothing is simmilar, hard to master and highly doabale while under heavy influence
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 20:44   #25
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
You like to get a more impressive body (whatever that means) ?

Fitness/bodybuilding/powerlifting can be a lot more interesting then you might think. It involves intensive training (3 times 1/1,5 hour a week can be enough to get a massive change in your bodytype) but also knowledge about food, resting paterns, knowledge about the human body and you can do it whenever you feel like it as in that you aren't restricted to certain timesets.

There aren't meetings, there aren't match schedules and there is no group crap fagottry at all you can do it all solitary and it starts to get interesting after about 6 months when you see the effects of your training and feedings.
NEVER LET IT BE SAID THAT SILVERSMOKE IS REPETITIVE.

HELL NO

Unread 21 Jul 2006, 21:21   #26
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

You could take up going into chat rooms and start rumors and speculation about impending wars or disasters and scare the crap out of people. This may not get you in shape, but it might amuse you.
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 22:38   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the real ale society is a winner in my book
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 23:04   #28
Tomkat

Real ale is disgusting
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 23:10   #29
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

I hear it stops you from getting cancer.
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 23:20   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should join an alcopop appreciation society, it makes about as much sense as this ale stuff.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 23:37   #31
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You should join an alcopop depreciation society, it makes about as much sense as this ale stuff.
fixed
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 23:38   #32
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

collect something? that's a proper hobby

besides, I thought hobby was just a polite word for 'personality disorder'
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 01:08   #33
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

World of Warcraft? :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 01:43   #34
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I can see Jonny playing WoW for three years solid and his avatar finishing up with zero experience points but a Level 852 Drinking Leprechaun.*

* As I'm not utterly sad, I don't play the game, anyone replying with 'Oh don;t you know there's actually exp points for blah blah blah. No. I giveth not a ****.

Unread 22 Jul 2006, 02:09   #35
Tomkat

JBG needs a hubby!
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 02:11   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if only he was taller
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 02:22   #37
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: I need a hobby

Start a twine ball.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 02:27   #38
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

You could get some friends together and have a needlepoint society. Make it a drinking game too, make a stitch, drink a shot, make a stitch, drink a shot.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 02:38   #39
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

It's good to be perfect fysically and intellectually. I just received the results of an intelligence test as a part of an aplication at the Dutch tax authority and I had max scores on all components with the verdict: very likely to succeed in fullfilling the job. I just wish I had chosen a more interesting workfield
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 05:13   #40
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

You could organize a Frisbee Golf team. If you don't have a course you could contact your university campus or a local park board about creating a Frisbee Golf course as a community service project.

Playing the game would provide some leisure sport.

Of course you go go Pro.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13

Last edited by Travler; 22 Jul 2006 at 05:18.
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 07:02   #41
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

or actually just take up normal golf. It can be great fun at times. I played 100 balls at the range the other day, and forgot my glove, so the club slipped from my sterling grip on an exceptionally vigorous shot and I accidentally hurled the 3 iron 30 yards onto the range in front of about 20 people, all of which had to stop while I sheepishly ran onto the range to retreive the aforementioned club. In fact, forget it, that doesn't make it sould very fun really. Although my mate, strangely enough, thought it was hilarious to watch.

Ironically, it was also my best shot.

Second idea, start a band!

Last edited by Furyous; 22 Jul 2006 at 07:30.
Furyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 10:25   #42
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do whateveryone else does online.

Join Myspace and blog about every little whiney event in your life and whinge about how the republicans are destroying the earth and Tony blair is a pussy.

You can then spent hour upon hour scouring the internet for shit little flash 'widget' things to put on the site so whenever anyone visits the sudden surge of colour and moving bits ensures their eyes bleed and their hands explode.

either that or take up a sport. lots have been mentioned above.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 13:15   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
You could organize a Frisbee Golf team. If you don't have a course you could contact your university campus or a local park board about creating a Frisbee Golf course as a community service project.

Playing the game would provide some leisure sport.
Coincidentally enough I was reading about frisbee golf the other day. It sounded fairly cool.

I think I'm going to take a week and try as many different things as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversmoke
It's good to be perfect fysically and intellectually.
Last time I checked intellectual perfection didn't involve spelling physically with an "f".
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 13:28   #44
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Coincidentally enough I was reading about frisbee golf the other day. It sounded fairly cool.
My old housemate was captain of the ultimate frisbee team at uni.
He kept going on about how it was the best sport in the world...

Unread 22 Jul 2006, 13:40   #45
Tomkat

Ultimate Frisbee is amazing. I'm going to join the Jersey team (!!!) if I move back there in September.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 13:45   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think I'm going to take a week and try as many different things as I can.
Well as long as one of them is go then that's
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 13:48   #47
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
My mate played on the same team and is off to New Zealand (I think) to play in some big tournament there.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 13:57   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
My mate played on the same team and is off to New Zealand (I think) to play in some big tournament there.
This line of discussion is really not helping the theory that you and ste are different people dude.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 13:59   #49
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Is there anyone you know who didn't captain a sports team at uni?
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 14:02   #50
Ste
Bored

over 4 years I knew quite a few of the sports captains for at least one of the years...