User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Oct 2009, 20:49   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Is round 33 over?

As far as alliance rankings are concerned, is R33 over now? It seems once again Ascendancy have come through and taken an almighty lead. Is there anyone fighting against them? Does anyone else have a chance? How have they won it again, seemingly, so easily...?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2009, 22:39   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Is round 33 over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
As far as alliance rankings are concerned, is R33 over now? It seems once again Ascendancy have come through and taken an almighty lead. Is there anyone fighting against them?
It seems to me that whenever Ascendancy take a score lead, other alliances have a tendency to stop caring. I don't know if that's just my perception or if that's really what happens though.

Quote:
Does anyone else have a chance?
Of course they do. Have you forgotten last round so quickly?

Quote:
How have they won it again
Inch by inch. I'm sure someone who played a little more actively than me (ok, a lot more actively than me) can give you more details. Something I did pick up at the grapevine is "not exchanging value for roids". I believe that was mista.

Quote:
seemingly, so easily...?
It never is. Growing after the war is won is easy, which is why if we win, we win by an outrageous margin.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 00:32   #3
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

In all fairness, the score gap is currently 35 mill and i've seen little to no motivation in the other alliances. In my opinion, Light has already sung.
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 00:36   #4
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
In all fairness, the score gap is currently 35 mill and i've seen little to no motivation in the other alliances. In my opinion, Light has already sung.
hmm? are you stalking me? I was singing in a priv irc channel today
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 01:09   #5
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

as far as #1 alliance ranking r33 is over now and was over a decent enough time ago

people are still fighting to see how finishes top loser etc though
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 01:26   #6
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

There was only 2 alliances playing for the win. the one who lost that war doesn't have to be too dissapointed, at least they fought.
The rest could as well tag COW as it's what they've been all round long.
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 02:51   #7
tetrac

tetrac will become famous soon enoughtetrac will become famous soon enough

Quote:
As far as alliance rankings are concerned, is R33 over now? It seems once again Ascendancy have come through and taken an almighty lead. Is there anyone fighting against them? Does anyone else have a chance? How have they won it again, seemingly, so easily...?
Yeah I'd say its over

Nobody is fighting against them and even if they were it wouldn't be possible to win but they could still inflict considerable damage.

Ascendancy won the round through superior defense, their Xan CR fortresses are hard to hit so they never got much of the incoming others did and when Apprime did take the fight to them all they accomplished was slowing down Asc growth at the expense of their own. They demonstrated once again the most efficient strategical approach to the game is to prioritize defense first - when your hard to hit politics and roids take care of themself.
tetrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 05:51   #8
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
There was only 2 alliances playing for the win. the one who lost that war doesn't have to be too dissapointed, at least they fought.
The rest could as well tag COW as it's what they've been all round long.
actually when I first played I played as a cow and when I still play I play as a cow and its not a bad thing either.

Congratulations ASC hard fought well earned
at least thats the impression I've received idling in p3n chan/ blowing unsecured planets crap up
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 09:24   #9
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How have they won it again, seemingly, so easily...?
By not crashing. When the main competitor losses around 1-2 fleets/day it's pretty obvious what the outcome will be.
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 10:41   #10
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

You could even go as far as saying that Apprime has hurt itself more than we ever could've done.
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 11:15   #11
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
You could even go as far as saying that Apprime has hurt itself more than we ever could've done.
Given the war seemed to turn on their crash at BENNEH and HaNzI's fc that would be my assessment also. Even more so as Apprime must have lost a fair bit by a steady flow of kicked ppl, and it was still in some sort a condition to fight until CarDi kicked a load of ppl as housekeeping in preparation for next round thus ending the fight unilaterally.
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 12:15   #12
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Well played from Ascendancy.
However, I must say I am disappointed at the politics of some alliances, trying to secure roids and 2nd or 3rd alliance spot instead of trying to balance the war.
I am also dissapointed at the so called top planets and top gals in many alliances, napping every top alliance and roiding the smaller ones. The only planets that feel the war are the "stupid" peons who have no secret naps.
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 13:35   #13
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Im not aware of a great deal of individual NAPing, excepting an individual gal and Apprime and that rather came round to kick em fast! There seems to be no more NAPing on a non-alliance level than usual; certainly Asc doesn't nap individuals or gals so have only our Evo NAP.
Ppl in top gals dont need secret NAPs their gals are too big for average attacks so could you clarify what you said?
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 14:16   #14
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
However, I must say I am disappointed at the politics of some alliances, trying to secure roids and 2nd or 3rd alliance spot instead of trying to balance the war.
Evolution wasn't trying to end #2 or #3 at all, anyone who knows me or my alliances will know that we care dick about alliance rank beyond #1, if you don't win, you might as well finish #10. But I will briefly explain the "disappointing politics" and tbh, i was pretty disappointed how things went as well.

Evolution made an agreement last thursday night to nap apprime and start hitting ascendancy starting the next night. Friday daytime apprime went and suicided a shitload of value on Benneh and seemingly gave up trying to win. I told Apprime the agreement was off and we took the nap offered by Ascendancy. If Apprime weren't going to actually try and help themselves then we certainly weren't going to help them by joining a sinking ship. We said all along as soon as the playing field had become obviously unbalanced we would help level it up, but that was providing the losing side was still interested in winning, in this case they were not. Can't defend the actions of 2 of Evo's gals, can't say anything other than I am disappointed and embarassed.
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 19:49   #15
tetrac

Next round I vote Ascendancy be only allowed to build pods to give everyone else a chance.
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 19:50   #16
Fuzzy

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

or people shouldnt assume ascendancy arent awesome just because they lag behind on the rankings in the first few hundred ticks /o\

Unread 9 Oct 2009, 20:29   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Were we awesome this round? I didn't notice to be honest.
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 21:10   #18
Fuzzy

more awesome than the rest of us

Unread 9 Oct 2009, 22:11   #19
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Maybe the problem lays there then.. Tbh, Asc didnt do much to win, apart from watching Apprimes crash.

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 22:26   #20
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt- View Post
Maybe the problem lays there then.. Tbh, Asc didnt do much to win, apart from watching Apprimes crash.
Well tbh. that is kind of debatably, pre round planning, decent def, good pols etc..

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2009, 22:49   #21
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
Well tbh. that is kind of debatably, pre round planning, decent def, good pols etc..
Most of that is so basic, its the fact its lacking in others not that its present in asc that is the issue.
And most of these are not inherent in Ascendancy either, its just a few very pro individuals who provide it.

[EDIT:] I seem to have contradicted myself, planning decent def and to a lesser extent good politics should be basic but seem to escape most ppl

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 9 Oct 2009 at 22:55.
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2009, 01:21   #22
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

In all fairness, Evo could have been a lot better this round but VenoX went and recruited me again
Unread 10 Oct 2009, 09:56   #23
Firebird

Quote:
Evolution made an agreement last thursday night to nap apprime and start hitting ascendancy starting the next night. Friday daytime apprime went and suicided a shitload of value on Benneh and seemingly gave up trying to win. I told Apprime the agreement was off and we took the nap offered by Ascendancy.

I would just like to say a thankyou to Venox for rejecting our NAP as this seemed to reunite the APP mems who were left and gave them a common goal.
Unread 10 Oct 2009, 12:09   #24
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
I would just like to say a thankyou to Venox for rejecting our NAP as this seemed to reunite the APP mems who were left and gave them a common goal.
It's nice to know that you are motivated more by revenge than actually winning, no wonder we didn't want to help you. But tbh, with 3-4 alliances help and half my ally in vacation mode, that score gap is barely growing, are you sure you are actually reunited or are you actually still as shit as you've been all round?
Unread 10 Oct 2009, 12:57   #25
Firebird

Harsh was never meant as an insult it just gave a few people a kick up backside and the others got the boot.
Unread 10 Oct 2009, 13:57   #26
tetrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
It's nice to know that you are motivated more by revenge than actually winning, no wonder we didn't want to help you. But tbh, with 3-4 alliances help and half my ally in vacation mode, that score gap is barely growing, are you sure you are actually reunited or are you actually still as shit as you've been all round?
Barely growing? At tick 845 you were only 500k behind Apprime, now your 12m behind.
Unread 10 Oct 2009, 14:59   #27
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrac View Post
Barely growing? At tick 845 you were only 500k behind Apprime, now your 12m behind.
That was while losing 10k+ roids and you gaining, plus obviously you have been landing a lot more than we have recently (XP etc). With incoming from multiple allies and 10~ planets in vac mode, 11m is terrible in 7 days. But congrats if you are actually pleased with yourselves, if I was an Apprime member I would be more concerned with the monumental ****up that was your attempt to win this round rather than pleased with cementing ur #2 position which nobody cares about. Like I said before, if you showed the same sort of commitment to trying to win you might actually have done so.
Unread 10 Oct 2009, 18:15   #28
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

It's fair to say that yes, it's over now, unless Asc do what Apprime did and crash fleets for no reason until the end of the round - and even then they'd be hard pushed to lose #1. This is always going to be the outcome when only 2 alliances actually play though. Apathy seems to have thoroughly set in for most people left in the game. God only knows it's set in for me, although it's been fun playing occasional support planet for tk again!
Unread 11 Oct 2009, 08:34   #29
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Evolution wasn't trying to end #2 or #3 at all
Thats bullshit. I distinctly remember a conversation with you, where you said something along the lines of: "Evo cant win, so were playing for #3rd."

Dont deny it cos its blown up in ur face dude.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2009, 10:57   #30
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Out of interest, does anyone have numbers for ratio of each race in each alliance? Particularly Asc/Apprime.

And information on their fleetcomps?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2009, 11:01   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ascendancy:
Code:
 1 Ter Val(2356k) Score(3436k) Size(1209) XP(18k)
 5 Cat Val(1532k) Score(2563k) Size(1257) XP(17k)
58 Xan Val(3248k) Score(4102k) Size(1439) XP(14k)
 1 Zik Val(1178k) Score(2147k) Size( 258) XP(16k)
 4 Etd Val(1980k) Score(3122k) Size( 981) XP(19k)
The Terran and all the Cathaar planets are scanners.

Apprime:
Code:
 2 Ter Val(1971k) Score(2564k) Size( 710) XP(10k)
18 Cat Val(1973k) Score(3140k) Size( 639) XP(19k)
25 Xan Val(2722k) Score(3530k) Size(1009) XP(13k)
 7 Zik Val(2492k) Score(3640k) Size( 938) XP(19k)
16 Etd Val(2630k) Score(3625k) Size( 910) XP(16k)
No ****ing clue.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2009, 12:44   #32
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Thats bullshit. I distinctly remember a conversation with you, where you said something along the lines of: "Evo cant win, so were playing for #3rd."

Dont deny it cos its blown up in ur face dude.
Your signature contradicts your post. Are you honestly that retarded?

Last edited by VenoX; 11 Oct 2009 at 15:20.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2009, 04:11   #33
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

I still get to be called a scanner... sweet
Unread 12 Oct 2009, 14:09   #34
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Ascendancy:
Code:
 1 Ter Val(2356k) Score(3436k) Size(1209) XP(18k)
 5 Cat Val(1532k) Score(2563k) Size(1257) XP(17k)
58 Xan Val(3248k) Score(4102k) Size(1439) XP(14k)
 1 Zik Val(1178k) Score(2147k) Size( 258) XP(16k)
 4 Etd Val(1980k) Score(3122k) Size( 981) XP(19k)
The Terran and all the Cathaar planets are scanners.

Apprime:
Code:
 2 Ter Val(1971k) Score(2564k) Size( 710) XP(10k)
18 Cat Val(1973k) Score(3140k) Size( 639) XP(19k)
25 Xan Val(2722k) Score(3530k) Size(1009) XP(13k)
 7 Zik Val(2492k) Score(3640k) Size( 938) XP(19k)
16 Etd Val(2630k) Score(3625k) Size( 910) XP(16k)
No ****ing clue.
We dont have any zik's

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2009, 14:17   #35
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dunk is our zik.