User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Aug 2010, 08:21   #1
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Official Announcement from the horde

We heard the rumour lately the horde would be giving up and merge with (enter name here)-alliance

this is pure propaganda, we are far from giving up, actually we are just starting to kick some ass (not reffering to the alliance wearing this name) out there

the horde is not merging with anyone, not now and not any point in the future

thx for your time reading

we are the horde

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2010, 11:53   #2
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all
Re: Official Announcement from the horde

charge!!!!! The Horde ftw!
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2010, 12:28   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Continued good luck to you, esteemed sirs.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2010, 17:48   #4
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

2012 will see the first round where players stop referring to every single piece of incorrect information surrounding planetarion as propaganda.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2010, 22:33   #5
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I think the idea of things being prematurely perceived as propaganda is purely propaganda and we should watch this very carefully.

I heard you were merging with (put alliance name here). I suspect that just might hurt (put alliance name here) their feelings. I hear they are sensitive.

Seriously, Horde is doing quite well, so I can't say I'd worry much about rumors, just enjoy the round and go get em.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2010, 22:10   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Even when it was ROCK who said they were gonna merge with you?? It was heard from the horses mouth or have they changed there mind now after looking at your avg score??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2010, 08:36   #7
morrow

morrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Even when it was ROCK who said they were gonna merge with you?? It was heard from the horses mouth or have they changed there mind now after looking at your avg score??
Please go troll about the avg score of an alliance that accepts ANYONE to show them the ropes somewhere else.

tyvm
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 09:00   #8
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Morrow is my hero!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 10:06   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Morrow is my hero!
Mmm, guess that shifts me one spot down the ranks now ;-)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 10:30   #10
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Mmm, guess that shifts me one spot down the ranks now ;-)
You haven't been my hero since you stopped playing age of conan!

(it was shit anyway )

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 10:38   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You haven't been my hero since you stopped playing age of conan!

(it was shit anyway )
That was right in the heart you know, that's cold!!
Yeah it was shit, didn't play it for more then 3 months I think.

You played it with FA then?

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Aug 2010, 10:42   #12
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
That was right in the heart you know, that's cold!!
Yeah it was shit, didn't play it for more then 3 months I think.

You played it with FA then?
Yeh, for like a week or 2, then all of FA quit

(i'm shocked you don't even remember i farmed some stuff for you!!!)

Unread 27 Aug 2010, 10:49   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Yeh, for like a week or 2, then all of FA quit

(i'm shocked you don't even remember i farmed some stuff for you!!!)
Memory of a goldfish, remember? :-)

The guild was a joke, all of us realised after a few weeks that the game was pure crap hence people became inactive and most quit.

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Aug 2010, 19:19   #14
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

get out of my thread

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 19:42   #15
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

lol
Unread 30 Aug 2010, 03:50   #16
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Wow... someone said WHAT?!?!?!
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 01:47   #17
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

oi Nitin where are you hiding

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 14:15   #18
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow View Post
Please go troll about the avg score of an alliance that accepts ANYONE to show them the ropes somewhere else.

tyvm
Do not listen to it
And btw: We love Rock, they love us. Nobody loves IT.

So get out.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote