User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Apr 2003, 08:24   #1
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Congratulations PA Forums! Is there a 5000 member price?

Members: 4,992, Threads: 10,131, Posts: 222,133

I know it's not 5k yet.

But i reckon it will be.

Whats the price for no. 5000?

And no flaming now JJ.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 08:26   #2
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I predict another eight gimmick accounts soon.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 08:29   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I predict an account called "The 5000th" or "Feeding the 5000" or something equally unfunny, which will actually be the 5001st account due to someone else getting there first.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 13:23   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
price?

prize?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 13:59   #5
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Re: Congratulations PA Forums! Is there a 5000 member price?

Quote:
Originally posted by Golin
Whats the price for no. 5000?
I thought forum accounts were free?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 14:40   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I thoguth there were more then 10000 regged accounts.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 14:41   #7
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought the forums were down?
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 14:58   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Members: 4,998, Threads: 10,140, Posts: 222,286
Welcome to our newest member, 5000th User

HAHAHA loser
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:03   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Members: 5,000, Threads: 10,141, Posts: 222,292
Welcome to our newest member, *Member 5000*

Someone at least succeeded apparently
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:06   #10
Mr. 5001
Mr. Ensign

Mr. 5001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Hi!
Mr. 5001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:06   #11
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Members: 4,999, Threads: 10,140, Posts: 222,287
Welcome to our newest member, Shai's Gimmick
Anyone want to guess who's behind it
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:10   #12
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to our newest member, Mr. 5001

Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:15   #13
Real Hussein

NO!

Quote:
Welcome to our newest member, Mr. 5001

I'm the newest member.

Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:23   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
hello snurx
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:25   #15
Real Hussein

no, not snurx.

starts with the same first letter though

i will give you a hint. i hang out with snurx
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:26   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Hey im not gimmick material
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:26   #17
Mr. 5001
Mr. Ensign

I was here before Hussein.
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:29   #18
Real Hussein

i bow to your old skoolness Mr. 5001
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:30   #19
Mr. 5001
Mr. Ensign

Watch it, you may be dropping your bombs!
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:32   #20
Real Hussein

DIE
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:35   #21
Mr. 5001
Mr. Ensign

YOU
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:35   #22
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Real Hussein
no, not snurx.

starts with the same first letter though

i will give you a hint. i hang out with snurx
<me> only the true snurx would deny being snurx.
<snurx> OK! i am snurx
<all> HE IS SNURX!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:40   #23
Mr. 5001
Mr. Ensign

Obiwan broke the continuity :(
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:41   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
<me> only the true snurx would deny being snurx.
<snurx> OK! i am snurx
<all> HE IS SNURX!

What's this?!? :eek:
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:43   #25
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. 5001
YOU
are owned bitch!
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:46   #26
Mr. 5001