User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:33   #1
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Exclamation Fat People

A few years ago at school a policeman, I believe his name is PC Blewitt, came to give a talk about drugs. He talked about theft too on another occasion but this idea only came to me later when he came to talk about drugs. When it was theft then he was talking about the specific crime and why it's a problem, how to protect your property against theft and that theft is bad. When he talked about drugs he was saying how they're bad for your health and bad for your permanent record.

Anyway, all I can remember is that he was really fat and everything he said sounded stupid. I'm sure he said something sensible like "theft means taking someone's property with the intention of permanently depriving them of it", but all I was thinking is how ugly and pathetic he looked. This specific case made me think about why we let fat men talk to children. How can someone be an advocate for self-control, when they can't even control their burgers?

Our society has these great principles like avoiding drugs. But what kind of society would put a lump of jelly as their proponent? It's a horrible parody of reason and culture.

My idea is that there should be much more vocal opinion against fat people. This will benefit everyone, even the fat: obesity is a major threat to health, and this will provide more incentive to lose weight. Don't think this is out of spite; I do care about fat people, just as I care about those who have to look at them. So I don't think fat people should be banned, but they should be restricted to computer jobs in where no-one has to look at them, and while they could go outside for food, it should be made legal to spit at them.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:36   #2
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Stoutest!

I think we should force feed skinny people, its not healthy being skinny.
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:38   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
no doubt someone will say "teh funny" soon, dont mind your pretty head.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:40   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
no doubt someone will say "teh funny" soon, dont mind your pretty head.
Are we enemies now?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:40   #5
Father_Murphy

God loves everyone, regardless of size, race, creed or colour.

You should learn to tolerate more and hate less.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:42   #6
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve
we should just ban food in general! its not good for us, we only get fat, get a heart failure and dies..
who wanna eat a big juicy beef, when u can drink a glass of water... i rest my case

always Šragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:43   #7
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Father_Murphy
God loves everyone, regardless of size, race, creed or colour.

You should learn to tolerate more and hate less.
At least the other gimmicks were funny. You're irratating.

Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:47   #8
Father_Murphy

My message is clear and beneficial to all who listen. Even roleplayers and their heretic dungeons and dragons mentality can learn from it and become better people.

Even if it just makes you play lawful good characters from now on, its a start towards redeeming yourself in the eyes of god.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:50   #9
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Father_Murphy
My message is clear and beneficial to all who listen. Even roleplayers and their heretic dungeons and dragons mentality can learn from it and become better people.

Even if it just makes you play lawful good characters from now on, its a start towards redeeming yourself in the eyes of god.
**** that. They don't have swords in heaven.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:54   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Are we enemies now?
no. but you told me off earlier so i had to Defend my honour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all that malarky

as you do

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 13:28   #11
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I know that there are a bunch of over weight people around here, and because I'm afraid I'll offend them, I won't say anything.

Matrim
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 13:34   #12
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
fat people are fat because they eat to much. If they want to be ridculed for the rest of their life and die from heart disease then let them, just dont let them out in public.

skinny people need to be culled there are too many of them and they take all our charity money (africans).

people who are the right size should recieve tax benefits
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 13:37   #13
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
would you rather the athletic police officer talked to your class while the pudgy one was running after criminals?
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 13:42   #14
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
would you rather the athletic police officer talked to your class while the pudgy one was running after criminals?
there shouldnt be any pudgy police officers
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 13:43   #15
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
The bit I definately agree with is the spitting at them. In the mouth, you know.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 13:50   #16
Plug
eyes are everywhere

Plug is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Wouldn't that do the podgy police officers some good?
Perhaps he should go running after criminals instead of talking to children? Then he wouldn't be so podgy...
Plug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 13:53   #17
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Plug
Wouldn't that do the podgy police officers some good?
Perhaps he should go running after criminals instead of talking to children? Then he wouldn't be so podgy...
valid point!

Message for fat people : Eat less and get some exercise!
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 14:17   #18
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
What's the point in being fat?
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 14:19   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Fat people are funny.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 14:19   #20
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I bet fat people cry when they read this.

Shame on you.

Matrim
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 14:48   #21
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't get me wrong, I like fat people. I just think they should be burned for fuel.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 15:48   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey, some of us are fat by nature, some are thing by nature.

Im certain that i eat ****load more then most people here, but im still about 1.88 and weigh about 50kg.
I just process my food fast.

While some fat people dont. So dont diss the naturaly fat!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 23:36   #23
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Hey, some of us are fat by nature, some are thing by nature.

Im certain that i eat ****load more then most people here, but im still about 1.88 and weigh about 50kg.
I just process my food fast.

While some fat people dont. So dont diss the naturaly fat!
do you have a fat girlfriend ?