User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:41   #1
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
"barring Weapons of Mass Destruction".

Am I the only person to find it irritatingly how this is being used as a replacement for the common full stop?

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:46   #2
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
If you can't prove you don't have WMDs in the next five minutes I'll have no choice but to put you under citizens arrest.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 23:50   #3
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I have wmd
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 07:53   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I haven't seen it used as a full stop barring weapons of mass destruction

oh, I see what you mean barring weapons of mass destruction

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:18   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't get it...
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:19   #6
fdm2907
Banned

fdm2907 can only hope to improve
it is something to do with WMD -> W.M.D. or Mass Destruction". -> Mass Destruction." ?

He did talk about the full stop
fdm2907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:35   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by fdm2907
it is something to do with WMD -> W.M.D. or Mass Destruction". -> Mass Destruction." ?

He did talk about the full stop
no, when people talk about the war in Iraq, and specifically casualties/plans, almost everyone finishes the sentence "barring weapons of mass destruction."

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:36   #8
fdm2907
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
no, when people talk about the war in Iraq, and specifically casualties/plans, almost everyone finishes the sentence "barring weapons of mass destruction."

oh

I didnt notice that, any examples?
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:37   #9
Radical Edward

Quote:
oh

I didnt notice that, any examples?
no ffs, and stop being so damn spammy. it is getting obvious now.

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:39   #10
fdm2907
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
no ffs, and stop being so damn spammy. it is getting obvious now.

I am not being spammy, Im just bored.

Im actually replying to interesting threads, and my replies have more content that the whole of Snurx account
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:46   #11
Slidey

Slidey is an unknown quantity at this point
just like that one did

#impulsed - home of genius..?
Slidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:47   #12
fdm2907
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Slidey
just like that one did
Sorry ?

Was that to me or RE ?
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 16:34   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
I am not being spammy, Im just bored.

Im actually replying to interesting threads, and my replies have more content that the whole of Snurx account

Hey! I got this feeling you have something against meh?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 16:58   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Hey! I got this feeling you have something against meh?
yeh, well.... he might have a point tho.... you post like a hippy on acid.
But I think hippies on acid are and , so that makes fdm2907 a whiny twat!