User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:14   #1
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

20 Hours Left!

Do you know where YOUR weapons of mass destruction are?

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:16   #2
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope you get to see some of the children who die.

but then I guess they'll just be joining thier friends who have already died due to trade sanctions..

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! [/Mrs Lovejoy]
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:26   #3
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkeypimp
I hope you get to see some of the children who die.

but then I guess they'll just be joining thier friends who have already died due to trade sanctions..

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! [/Mrs Lovejoy]
Oh? You mean the sanctions that HAVEN'T prevented that crazy SOB over there from building gold-covered mosques dedicated to himself?

The one who takes food and medicine out of the hands of his people to build monuments to his "victory" in 1991?

The guy whose "army" started surrendering almost 10 days ago (and again yesterday), and they were sent back with food and water they so desparately needed because their leader gives a damn less about them?

You are supremely qualified to be a "human shield".

You best get over ther soon! I hear Basra has a gay sex bathhouse in need of protection.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:32   #4
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
How do you build monuments out of food and medicines? Without it being eroded by passersbys all the time I mean?
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:41   #5
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by W
How do you build monuments out of food and medicines? Without it being eroded by passersbys all the time I mean?
HAHAHA! Good one!

Oh, wait,...you're SERIOUS!!!

Ok, stay with me here,...the MONEY that would be used to BUY food and medicines was used to pay for the building of those frivilous and gaudy things.

Sorry, didn't mean to assume you had a working brain cell.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:49   #6
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
The money thats going into this war could be used for something useful too.

Somehow cutting down on the 12000 gun deaths each year?
Getting Dubya some language lessons might be good too, unless ofc I'm missunderestimating him..
perhaps you could somehow cut down on the waste your country produces?? theres a hole in the ozone layer just below my country, and a large amount of that is caused by the US. Dunno how it ends up effecting it down here, but I'm sure if it was over the US you might actually care.

Quote:
Clean up your own back yard before trying to clean up mine.
I seem to remember you saying this (or something similer) resonably recently?
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 06:09   #7
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Wî†ne§§ †GñA†
HAHAHA! Good one!

Oh, wait,...you're SERIOUS!!!

Ok, stay with me here,...the MONEY that would be used to BUY food and medicines was used to pay for the building of those frivilous and gaudy things.

Sorry, didn't mean to assume you had a working brain cell.
What money? I thought you said foods and medicines was taken from the hands of iraqi people...

(Saddam has always favoured strong health care in his country)
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 06:29   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Iraqi Soldier. The only picture pretty much in existence which was deemed 'printable'. 99% of the rest couldnt be printed or shown on TV (Gulf War)

War is a lovely thing isnt it
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 06:50   #9
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Wow, too bad we left THAT much to be photographed!

Yeah, war is hell.

Hmmm, where is my collection of gassed Kurd women and children pictures. They're a riot...
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 06:51   #10
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

[quote]Originally posted by W
[b]QUOTE]

How's life under your bridge?
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 06:55   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
witness won't be replying.. but if you'd like to leave him a message, please do so after the beep.

*beep*
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 07:33   #12
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
where is my collection of gassed Kurd women and children pictures. They're a riot...
Don't use that arguement until you know the full story.

Iraq gassed the Kurds in '89(or around then). Yet, everyone still supported his regieme. I find it horrifying that no one raised an eyebrow about that until we went to war with him for trying to invade Kuwait, and it seemingly got forgotten until now.

By the way, we still sent him supplies that could be (and were) used to make chemical weapons after that incident. Funny, huh?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:40   #13
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
They couldn't find Osama, and they have to kill SOMEBODY over there now, so why not Saddam?
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 11:03   #14
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
witness won't be replying.. but if you'd like to leave him a message, please do so after the beep.

*beep*
As in "Dial 1800-BANNED for immediate updates"?
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 11:05   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
As in "Dial 1800-BANNED for immediate updates"?
Aryn, don't take the credit dammit.

and

Wî†ne§§ †GñA†
Banned

Might imply something
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 11:46   #16
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
PH33R MRL JAKIRIS WEAPONS OF LAMER DESTRUCTION!!!11122
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 15:17   #17
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

and

Wî†ne§§ †GñA†
Banned

Might imply something
Might imply a lot of things, perhaps not even connected to it
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 15:43   #18
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You didn't get it fool. They aren't even ALLOWED to buy medicine. Before you open your mouth again, do us a favor and get a clue please.

Last edited by SPQR; 19 Mar 2003 at 16:23.
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 15:48   #19
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by SPQR
You didn't get it fool. They aren't even ALLOWED to buy medicine. Before you open your mouth again, do us a favor and get a clue please.
I've never seen anyone call W clueless before.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:24   #20
SPQR

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
I've never seen anyone call W clueless before.
Sorry, i quoted the wrong guy there, my fault :/ I pressed the wrong button. I fully agree with W
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:40   #21
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
uhm.. i wasn't taking credit.. i was just saying he was banned (as in don't bother continueing the argument as he can't reply)

CHILL OUT DOOD
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:46   #22
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Why was he banned..?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:51   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Why was he banned..?
Indeed.... why?
OK, he was a tad provokative in his choice of language, and he made a lot of threads about the US and was explicitly spreading anti-Iraq propaganda... but?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 17:03   #24
SPQR

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Why was he banned..?
Because of comments like that i suppose:

'You are supremely qualified to be a "human shield".'

'You best get over ther soon! I hear Basra has a gay sex bathhouse in need of protection.'

'Sorry, didn't mean to assume you had a working brain cell.'

'How's life under your bridge?'

This is just not acceptable in such a serious issue.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 17:07   #25
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sure anyone else would have got away with those comments. Infact I'm sure there are many users who are a lot worse than him.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 17:09   #26
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
"Your planet is under protection for 20 hours"
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 17:15   #27
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
I'm sure anyone else would have got away with those comments. Infact I'm sure there are many users who are a lot worse than him.
he was however 'a tit'

this also may have had something to do with it. and the infamous Mods Discression of course.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 18:02   #28
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
this also may have had something to do with it. and the infamous Mods Discretion of course.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 18:45   #29
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
anti war people have said far worse things and not got banned. gnat is sometimes articulate in his arguments unlike a lot of people on this forum. It was the df3 forums that banned people for inadequate reasons (normally the mod disagreeing with them) don't go the same way.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 18:53   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zither
anti war people have said far worse things and not got banned. gnat is sometimes articulate in his arguments unlike a lot of people on this forum. It was the df3 forums that banned people for inadequate reasons (normally the mod disagreeing with them) don't go the same way.
He broke the forum rules after being given repeated warnings.

Open and shut case I think.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 18:57   #31
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Open and shut case I think.
The internet's Inspector Morse. All cases solved within 2 hours (minus ad breaks) or your money back.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 18:58   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
The internet's Inspector Morse. All cases solved within 2 hours (minus ad breaks) or your money back.
I'm not based in Oxford, you slimy curr!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:04   #33
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
I'm not based in Oxford, you slimy curr!
Well there's not been a decent Cambridge sleuth since now. Apart from all those people MI5 recruit from you.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:11   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
Well there's not been a decent Cambridge sleuth since now. Apart from all those people MI5 recruit from you.
Don't forget the KGB!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:50   #35
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Don't forget the KGB!
Can't imagine the hats would cut it on the catwalk.