User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 14:03   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
In this mornings spam...

...was an ad for a commemorative space shuttle coin for only $19.95. Yippee, let's make money out of someone elses suffering!

Untruth, injustice, the New American Way
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 14:04   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
They have the same sort of thing at the WTC.

KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 14:08   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: In this mornings spam...

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
...was an ad for a commemorative space shuttle coin for only $19.95. Yippee, let's make money out of someone elses suffering!

Untruth, injustice, the New American Way
Two words gayle : Princess Diana

The americans arent the only assholes, we milked diana's dead body till we'd managed every single possible memorabilia scam.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 14:13   #4
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: Re: In this mornings spam...

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Two words gayle : Princess Diana

The americans arent the only assholes, we milked diana's dead body till we'd managed every single possible memorabilia scam.
Royal mint commemorative coin

You're utterly right, we're just as bad. I must have missed those, maybe I didn't get them in my inbox.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 14:28   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
"one persons death, is the other persons bread".... or something like that, freely translated from Dutch.
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 14:46   #6
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
you mean in your spiced ham they had a coin? wow - i want one!
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 14:48   #7
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
"one persons death, is the other persons thread"
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:38   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
When I lose it, I'm going to petition a tribute to my virginity coin be cast.
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 19:07   #9
Idi

real men use spamassassin and razor :P