User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 02:01   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
The Immigration Game

http://www.transience.com.au/el/elgameo.html

Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 12:35   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
fun game - i got 1135
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 12:53   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:02   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't get it, I can only get like 300! Are there any controls other than the mouse?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:07   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
I don't get it, I can only get like 300! Are there any controls other than the mouse?
no but by getting the police cars to crash you get bonus points

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:11   #6
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:11   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Ah, ok, I just suck then
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:16   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I wanna go back to mexico
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:17   #9
Sub
Banned

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:20   #10
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
722 1st go, ROFL, the music is fking hilarious
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:23   #11
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
1131 2nd go, I give up. play this later

for those of you who have probs, just remember your character has a much tighter turning circle but slower overall speed than the cars, so don't go in straight lines
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:25   #12
Sub
Banned

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:31   #13
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Wahoo! I get it now!
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:33   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
has anyone seen the nifty 1337 easter egg?

it is teh funneh
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:36   #15
Sub
Banned

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:41   #16
Sub
Banned

I find it hard to believe so many squad cars are made available for the apprehension of one illegal Mexican immigrant.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:41   #17
Ste
Bored

3616 but my mouse is sticking :|
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:45   #18
Sub
Banned

and with that I'm off to the beach! It's bloody hot.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:01   #19
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
I find it hard to believe so many squad cars are made available for the apprehension of one illegal Mexican immigrant.
it is just a game
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 21:28   #20
Ste
Bored

4109 and mouse is still sticking
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 21:46   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Ah, ok, I just suck then
Me too :(

876 is my highest so far :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote