User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:56   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
what a brilliant race

they should always make sure it rains during the race \o/
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:58   #2
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
F1 right?

Who won?

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:59   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Fisichella
heh, now who saw that coming?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:00   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
F1 is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRINNNNGGGGG
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:00   #5
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, someone beat me to making an F1 thread :(
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:01   #6
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
F1 is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRINNNNGGGGG
this race definitly wasnt
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:03   #7
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Fisichella my ass, Räikkonen got it

But it is a damn shame about Barrichello, can't believe his bad luck

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:04   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
And it went out with a bang too....

Very good race. I hope the rest of the season will be just like it!
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:07   #9
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Emperorn
Fisichella my ass, Räikkonen got it

But it is a damn shame about Barrichello, can't believe his bad luck
how and why?
(and what happened to barichello? i was off for smoking, when i came back he was out )
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:09   #10
wu_trax

found it, wtf? two rounds back? what kind of stupid rule is that?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:10   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
how and why?
(and what happened to barichello? i was off for smoking, when i came back he was out )
It was a code red, meaning that the race will be turned back one round. The position of one round earlier will be the finish.

And Barichello.... well... as we've seen soooo often with him: car all nice and fine -> stops next to the track without obvious damage.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:11   #12
Emperorn
Ruler

Barrichello overtook coulthard, pulled a major gap, looking very good then suddenly the car just died.

Dunno what's with the rule, but don't mind the result...

- George Bush Sr
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:15   #13
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Emperorn
Barrichello overtook coulthard, pulled a major gap, looking very good then suddenly the car just died.

Dunno what's with the rule, but don't mind the result...
as long as Ferrari doesnt win (and McLaren wins \o/) i dont mind the result neither, but to see a jordan winning would have been funny.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:24   #14
Emperorn
Ruler

It was Jordans 200th race, would have been nice for them. They have been having some quality problems though, if it would have been a full race they would not have finished at all. Friedman's(?) suspension broke down on its own and Fisichella was lucky the race ended before his car burnt up .

I feel for Barrichello, he almost always drives a good race here on his homecircuit, yet he has not finished in 10 years... He would deserve to win it once.

- George Bush Sr
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:28   #15
wu_trax

personally i dont like Ferrari and i especially dont like schuhmacher (i dont even know why) so i dont want to see ferrari winning anything anymore, the last two years were far enough
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:32   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
How was Jos Verstappen?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:37   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
wow, i have to eat my words to be honest

I never though F1 would be interesting, but not only have the rule changes made it an unpredictable exciting sport, but it actually holds my attention

That was probably the best race ever. Though the rule was ****ing stupid. Webber, and Alonso, who caused the race to be stopped, picked up points.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:37   #18
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought this thread was about Aryans.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:47   #19
Emperorn
Ruler

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Though the rule was ****ing stupid. Webber, and Alonso, who caused the race to be stopped, picked up points.
It sure opens up a whole new avenue of possibilites, Barrichello should take notes. Next time his engine starts making noises or smoke when he is in the lead, he should just promptly steer into the barrier at 200mph, exploding his car all over the circuit --> teh win.

- George Bush Sr
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:51   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my point exactly

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:54   #21
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
How was Jos Verstappen?
he crashed/droped out other ways. (just moments after the guy in tv here mentioned how good he was doing)
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:54   #22
The-General
King of the Jungle

The-General can only hope to improve
This season is turning out to be very enjoyable. The last few seasons have been completely lame!
The-General is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:13   #23
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I was just glad that Schumacher span off and ended up nearly crashing into a JCB.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:20   #24
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
this is 3 for 3 so far. Everyone of the races so far has been interesting.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 01:43   #25
Fungi
Reincarnated PA Player

Fungi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
I was just glad that Schumacher span off and ended up nearly crashing into a JCB.
Which one?
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 04:46   #26
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
no, it's about the boat race
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 04:54   #27
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
F1 is boring.

I'm already a cricket fan, and I feel following 2 boring sports would be a bit much.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 18:46   #28
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Fungi
Which one?
Michael
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:04   #29
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
this rubinho guy suckass
Us brazilians had this senna guy who would never lose, except on exceptions, then he dies, and we get this rubinho guy whose rule is never to win
bad luck my ass
its impossible that he has nothing to do with these cars blewing up. Think about the major (opposite of profit) that he is giving to ferrari. One car destroyed/race!
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:05   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Raikkonen deserved to win, simply because he was attempting to overtake, which has been uncommon in recent years.

I actually enjoyed yesterdays race, and I generally find F1 boring.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:48   #31
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Raikkonen deserved to win, simply because he was attempting to overtake, which has been uncommon in recent years.

I actually enjoyed yesterdays race, and I generally find F1 boring.
but fisichella over took him, so he deserved to win. (and i generally am a mclaren fan )
but i dont really care, the race was great and i hope this season goes on like this.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 22:02   #32
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
"Blatant racism in Hollywood movies" - ChubbyChecker (UK)
"You Racist You" - acropolis (USA)
"what a brilliant race" - wu_trax (Germany)
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 05:27   #33
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
It is.

How many Black guys have you ever seen in a F1 Racing car? Or for that matter an indy car?

I cannot remember any?

No doubt someone will correct me..............
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 05:29   #34
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
It should get even more interesting at the British GP when all that Leet traction control, and other drive by wire systems are banned.

Then we will see who can actually drive a car, rather than control a system that drives a car?
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:21   #35
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
Smashing race

coulthard can feel somewhat unlucky getting a 4th after pitting a lap too early!
FatboySliM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 14:23   #36
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
It is.

How many Black guys have you ever seen in a F1 Racing car? Or for that matter an indy car?

I cannot remember any?

No doubt someone will correct me..............
I haven't seen any Aryans either. But I don't actually watch it so I'm just guessing.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote