User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 18:04   #1
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
Powell warns Syria and Iran

What is going on??
Cant we finish affairs with iraq before starting things up with Syria and Iran??
Who was the guy on the boards who said Powell makes good decisions??

Is warning those two countries in front of a jewish audience a smart move???
What the hell is wrong with this administration?

If the most sane one of them behaves this irrational, what can you expect from the rest??

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 18:05   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Powell? Has he joined in? I thought it was just Rumsefeld who couldn't keep his mouth shut?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 18:09   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Powell merely said that Syria and Iran shouldn't get involved and that they shouldn't try to help Iraq as it would only result in the situation getting worse.

Powell's manner of putting it across was nowhere near as blunt and twattish as Rumsfeld. I believe this was at the same conference where he "supported" Rumsfeld's battle plan.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 18:11   #4
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
gogogo, this might become the first world war we didnt start.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 18:17   #5
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
gogogo, this might become the first world war we didnt start.
exactly what i thought

GO USA GO

if they go on like this we'll have a nice new battelfield in the middle east and not only the iraq

another funny idea would be that the usa declare war on north korea now too

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK

Last edited by BetrayerOfHope; 31 Mar 2003 at 18:23.
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:26   #6
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
It wasn't really Germany's fault the first time.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:33   #7
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
It wasn't really Germany's fault the first time.
well at some points i aggree with u
normaly we only keept our military partnership with austria.
but the thing was we decleared war on france and the uk before they could declare war on us (they had a def contract with hmm can't remember). thats why we started that war

stupid "kaiser"

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:41   #8
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
I was under the impression that they were pulled into it (like the others) through the complicated system of alliances, because of the tiff with those two countries (Serbia/Bosnia? Serbia/Austria? Something like that).
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:44   #9
elefant
Commando

elefant is an unknown quantity at this point
And while youre at it, go after Pakistan. I dont thrust those crazy Pakistanis with nukes, luckely we are safe from them since half of Pakistan should be living in western Europe by now.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:47   #10
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
I was under the impression that they were pulled into it (like the others) through the complicated system of alliances, because of the tiff with those two countries (Serbia/Bosnia? Serbia/Austria? Something like that).
yeah germany got pulled into because of austria.

and normaly french and the uk would have declared war of us since we declared war on a country i forgot atm with whom they were allyed. but our "great" kaiser was such an idiot that he declared war vs france and the uk before they did to us that made us look like the real bad ones ^^

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 20:25   #11
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
if i remember things correctly a serb killed some austrian royal. after that austria declared war on serbia. russia was somehow allied with serbia and declared war on austria. we declared war on russia and france (i think russia and france were allied). to invade france we also declared war on belgium which was allied with uk.
our fault, we should just have invade austria. Wilhelm II was at least as stupid as bush is today