User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Mar 2003, 11:12   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Parties

One's at my house today.

You're all invited.

If you actually manage to get to New Mexico, find my house (located in boontown USA), all in the span of 8 hours, I'll be fairly impressed.

And to make this thread have some worth..

I need drink combos to make, what are your favorite ones?

Vanilla Coke + Vanilla Rum + Vanilla Dr.Pepper = drunken vanilla goodness.

things like that.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 11:14   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Why can't you simply live in the Netherlands?
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 11:21   #3
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Why can't you simply live in the Netherlands?
why can't you simply live in albuquerque?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 11:28   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Diesel.
I dislike beer immensely, im not a fan of cider.

Yet put them together 45% each, and add 10% blackcurrant juice, and for some reason you have one of the kings of all alcoholic drinks.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 11:34   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
why can't you simply live in albuquerque?
cause it's a ****hole....

Netherlands > *

We have legal weed!!!
And proper beer. Not some camel urine.
And we fkin' rock!!!

There....

Now, move to the Netherlands incely so I can come to the party!
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 14:17   #6
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
absinthe + baileys + vodka.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 14:25   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Diesel.
I dislike beer immensely, im not a fan of cider.

Yet put them together 45% each, and add 10% blackcurrant juice, and for some reason you have one of the kings of all alcoholic drinks.
Indeed

Down here we call that a 'Snakebite in black' and a Diesal is the same but with a shot of vodka in it.

TVR - shot of tequila, vodka and redbull

Good for getting drunk quick and staying awake.
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 14:36   #8
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Pineapple juice and Absolute Vodka (80% proof) is always a winner.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 15:34   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Submarine.
Take a pint, and drink a little of it, so its some space in the glass.
Take a shot of some strong alkohol, (i like tequila) and put it down into it (Whit the, hmm, glass?) the pint. (Dont pour it into, just slipp the glass whit the bottom down downinto the glass)

Very bad explanation, i know. I just stood up.
And move to Norway. So i can come!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 15:45   #10
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parties

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Vanilla Rum + Vanilla Dr.Pepper
I've not seen those before :/

then you guys always get all the good stuff

=[DJ Bass]=