User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 16:31   #1
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
M_Drudge/Witness Gnat

Why are you back?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 16:33   #2
Anaximander

Anaximander is an unknown quantity at this point
So we can suffer for our sins.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 17:10   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hilarity value.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 17:12   #4
M_Drudge
Leader, Free Republic

M_Drudge is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
hilarity value.
Interesting. After reading this post, I went back and reviewed this Witness person's posts. Though he does get a bit carried away at times, he seems to bring up good points. Too bad he is then harrassed for thinking differently than many of the people here.

I guess being compared to him is a compliment. Thanks, I guess.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 17:14   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Hey, don't make it too obvious. It doens't bother me that you re-registered, but it might do somebody.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 17:15   #6
Sub
Banned

What an unpredictable post! I certainly wasn't expecting it.

Funny though, I didn't mention the symbols in his name. Must have been a bit tricky.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 17:16   #7
M_Drudge
Leader, Free Republic

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Hey, don't make it too obvious. It doens't bother me that you re-registered, but it might do somebody.
It might "do" somebody? Ok, if you say so. I'm not going to argue whatever point you are trying to make. Arguing here is pointless.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 17:17   #8
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by M_Drudge
Arguing here is pontless.

No it isn't.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 17:17   #9
Sub
Banned

Quote:
Arguing here is pontless(?).
Ok, if you say so.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 17:18   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
It might "do" somebody?
"do", meaning annoy.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 17:34   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Interesting. After reading this post, I went back and reviewed this Witness person's posts. Though he does get a bit carried away at times, he seems to bring up good points. Too bad he is then harrassed for thinking differently than many of the people here.

I guess being compared to him is a compliment. Thanks, I guess.
Witness Gnat would be more than welcome to his opinion if he :
  • Presented it in an amicable way.
  • Respected Other Peoples opinions
  • Did not complain about others not respecting his opinion, after he dismissed theirs
  • Listened to what others have to say
  • Didnt start dozens of similar biased threads with no intention of listening to counter arguments
  • Didnt resort to pathetic flaming as a primary argument
  • Could control his misguided superiority complex.
  • Didnt dismiss any sources presented to him as "leftist"

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 17:57   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
  • Did not complain about others not respecting his opinion, after he dismissed theirs
  • Didnt start dozens of similar biased threads with no intention of listening to counter arguments
Kinda like Cuddly Battleship and Warfalcon
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 18:34   #13
M_Drudge
Leader, Free Republic

Quote:
So, what you are saying, is that he abide by those things, but you can:
  • Present your opinion in any way you want.
  • Show NO Respect for Other Peoples opinions
  • Complain about others not respecting your opinion, after you have dismissed theirs
  • Ignore everything he or others like him have to say
  • Start or participate in dozens of similarly biased threads with no intention of listening to counter arguments and no intention of complaining about them starting dozens if simlarly biased threads.
  • Resort to less-than-pathetic flaming as a counter argument to someone's argument arguing how pathetic your flaming is
  • Dole out suspicious and confused psychobabble.
  • Dismiss any sources presented to you as "warmongering" and "propaganda"

I'd say you were more upset at someone using your own tactics against you.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 21:26   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This thread is venturing into personal attack territory.

*closed*

MD , say what you want where you want , but fall foul of the rules , and youre gone like the Gnat before you.

Id provide a link to the rules , but since theyre at the top of the forums , and only blind men and retards/gimmick accounts fail to read em , i think thats pretty unneccessary.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Closed Thread