User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 11:50   #1
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
v2003

tickets go on sale soon

coldplay
red hot chilli peppers

looking good at the moment.............

AND, i live in chelmsford, so its on MY doorstep mawawawwa
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 11:51   #2
Dreadnought!

chilli peppers suck
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 11:58   #3
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
chilli peppers suck
sarcasm?

I will be going purely on the basis of chillis and coldplay (as this will be the only oppurtunity i'll get to see them this year - and don't fancy going to ireland - heh)

Haven't seen the rest of the line-up if there is one?? but its likely to be filled with the usual drivel of talentless nobodies who can't even play live.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:10   #4
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
can't even play live.
lol chili's lol

they're horrible live
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:30   #5
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
lol chili's lol

they're horrible live
Well they may not be the best sounding band live, but they always put on a good show - stumbling back and forth the stage, high as **** on drugs.

EDIT: anyone see them on TOTP doing 'can't stop'?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:45   #6
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well they may not be the best sounding band live, but they always put on a good show - stumbling back and forth the stage, high as **** on drugs.
This is all well and good, but

Quote:
EDIT: anyone see them on TOTP doing 'can't stop'?

too...many...jokes...too...much...funny....can't....arrrgrh
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:51   #7
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm going to the stafford one with some mates from uni.
Unfortunately one of them is skint so I (stupidly) agreed to lend her the money till she gets her next loan installment.
mmmm, £160 out of the account then...

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:20   #8
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
I went to see Red Hot Chili Peppers live, 30 minuts after I left for a beer*.

*Lies, I left just to leave. Worse concert ever.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 17:14   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
A few mates and I are looking to go down there, should be alright. Not really my kinda music, but a chance to get off with birds.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 17:25   #10
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
You can't normally?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:15   #11
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
You can't normally?
Not as much as I'd like.

Birds are always up for more at those types of things though.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:18   #12
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Haven't seen the rest of the line-up if there is one??
Foo Fighters

Queens of the Stone Age

The Corals (sp)

some other bands i don't remember.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:19   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
what's v2003???
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:20   #14
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Oh I see the chilis at the MEN in less than a month \o/
Mars Volta are supporting, you lucky lucky bastard.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:32   #15
Embroglio

Quote:
Who?
Cederic and Omar from At The Drive-In's new band; they're ace.
Quote:
Do you know who else is supporting?
Nope sorry.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:38   #16
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Im going leeds.

Metallica and Deftones!

Oh I see the chilis at the MEN in less than a month \o/
IF Leeds is on, mind, considering what your field got up to last August.

I'm going to wait and see which will be the better festival, band's wise, before I commit to a ticket. It depends on who's on at which festival, how many times I've seen then before etc.

Whatever, I am going to Glastonbury this year, no matter who is on, even if it's to just sit in the circus field all day.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:50   #17
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
www.virtual-festivals.com

v2003

SATURDAY, 16 AUGUST Line-up
Main Stage
Coldplay

The NME Stage
Underworld (headlining)

SUNDAY 17 AUGUST Line-up
Main Stage
Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Foo Fighters

Queens Of The Stone Age

PJ Harvey

DAY UNSPECIFIED Line-up
These artists will definitely appear, but the days have not been confirmed yet...
Artists include:
David Gray
Ash
Lemon Jelly
The Coral

RUMOURED ARTISTS Line-up
Artists include:
Feeder
The White Stripes
Silverchair

Leeds

FULL Line-up

FRIDAY 22 AUGUST Line-up

The Main Stage

Metallica

RUMOURED ARTISTS Line-up

Artists include:
Nickelback
The Flaming Lips
JJ72
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
The Mars Volta
My Morning Jacket
The Sights
The Basement
Idlewild
Jet
The White Stripes
Glassjaw
The Music
The Vines
Limp Bizkit
Audioslave
System Of A Down
Jay-Z
Linkin Park

It's gonna be a tough choice.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:07   #18
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I've been monitoring that site, and I really hope Feeder confirm for V.
So kill me, it doesn't mean I don't like any of the other acts (although David Gray can indeed climb onto the highest stage girder and dive head first onto a block of concrete for all I care).

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:20   #19
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
I've been monitoring that site, and I really hope Feeder confirm for V.
I saw Feeder at v1997 when they were the second act on the mainstage, at about 1.30pm. It's good to see them achieve success the way they have.