User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:13   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Shot in the face with .....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2812513.stm

(I know what youre thinking ...... and youre wrong)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:14   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i personally burst out laughing

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:15   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Ooooh, that's near where I live. If i ever meet him I'll call him MR HARPOON!
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:16   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
Ooooh, that's near where I live. If i ever meet him I'll call him MR HARPOON!
If you show up at I-15 , i will have you killed before you enter the venue

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:19   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
If you show up at I-15 , i will have you killed before you enter the venue

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:20   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ouch, thats just nasty, and surely they cant even claim 'heat of the moment' as i dont think anyone carries a harpoon gun around with them in normal everyday life :/
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:20   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Im sorry , i have no idea what came over me there .... like a form of internet Tourettes ........

ILL HAVE YOUR NUTS CUT OFF AND THROWN INTO THE POND ON THE RACECOURSE, AND ILL DINE ON YOUR CORPSE WHILST YOUR HEART STILL BEATS!
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:37   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you seem to be in a strange mood there tonight kura
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:38   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Maybe his willy fell off!
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:44   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
you seem to be in a strange mood there tonight kura
**** **** BUM TWAT **** BASTARD KILL DIE MAIM DESTROY!

No , im pretty much fine.
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:48   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Maybe his willy fell off!
You know, there are a hundred thousand million funnier things to say than almost everything you come out with Bloomers. I genuinely dont know how you do it.

Your crowning glory so far was the Gay ASCII Squirrel, and even THAT was Flavius' idea.
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:52   #12
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You know, there are a hundred thousand million funnier things to say than almost everything you come out with Bloomers.

IT SI A CRI-ING SHAEM TAHT YUO KNOW NOEN OF TEH FUNNI THEINGS EITHER STEVE :(
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:52   #13
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Quote:
You know, there are a hundred thousand million funnier things to say than almost everything you come out with Bloomers. I genuinely dont know how you do it.

Your crowning glory so far was the Gay ASCII Squirrel, and even THAT was Flavius' idea.
I'm a failure!

I keep myself amused though
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:54   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
IT SI A CRI-ING SHAEM TAHT YUO KNOW NOEN OF TEH FUNNI THEINGS EITHER STEVE

Dace is telling me im "Not Funny"

Oh God.

YUO BROKE ME IRONY-O-METER AGAIN DACEH!!!!!!!!1112
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:56   #15
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Dace is telling me im "Not Funny"

I didn't say you weren't funny.

I said you didn't know any funny things to say.

"Strange not HA HA" etc.
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 23:57   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

the bitchyness meter has just blown up :/
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:00   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
the bitchyness meter has just blown up :/

What a crap response.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:01   #18
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

:eek:

hey guys, take a chill pill!
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:06   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:

What a crap response.

*sob* what did i do to deserve your ire?
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:11   #20
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
*sob* what did i do to deserve your ire?

Is "ire" some kind of gay rape type thing yeah?!
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:14   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

and here was me thinking you were educated enough to know what that meant dace :/
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:16   #22
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Im sorry , i have no idea what came over me there .... like a form of internet Tourettes ........

ILL HAVE YOUR NUTS CUT OFF AND THROWN INTO THE POND ON THE RACECOURSE, AND ILL DINE ON YOUR CORPSE WHILST YOUR HEART STILL BEATS!
I dont wish to get technical, but if his heart is still beating then surely hes not a corpse yet?
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:21   #23
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
and here was me thinking you were educated enough to know what that meant dace :/

That was your first mistake ...
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:23   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
I dont wish to get technical, but if his heart is still beating then surely hes not a corpse yet?
Dont you start.

I take Thierry Henry in my fantasy footie , and what happens?

You start giving goals to Francis Jeffers.

AND im getting abuse on your behalf because your underachieving mob couldnt beat Ajax over two legs.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:23   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

my first mistake was listening to a freind of mine about 3 years ago when he said 'i have started playing this really good online game!'
but i defer to your greater judgement on this subject dace
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:25   #26
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
my first mistake was listening to a freind of mine about 3 years ago when he said 'i have started playing this really good online game!'
but i defer to your greater judgement on this subject dace

Lets call it the "first mistake of the day" and everyone gets to "go home happy".
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:26   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Is "ire" some kind of gay rape type thing yeah?!
If you continue to mention "Gay" as the sole punchline in all your jokes Dace , i shall have to reconsider my opinion of you from its current level down to the level i currently consider Nod to be at.

Clear?
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:29   #28
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
If you continue to mention "Gay" as the sole punchline in all your jokes Dace , i shall have to reconsider my opinion of you from its current level down to the level i currently consider Nod to be at.

Clear?

But Steve, the more you use a tired joke the funnier it becomes!
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:29   #29
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

HARPOONS!
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:31   #30
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Dont you start.

I take Thierry Henry in my fantasy footie , and what happens?

You start giving goals to Francis Jeffers.

AND im getting abuse on your behalf because your underachieving mob couldnt beat Ajax over two legs.
Well, if the person abusing you is the person I suspect, you should pass on the fact that her precious Ajax team are the most boring bunch of tossers on the planet.

Also, point out the fact that she is over the moon that Ajax got two bore draws against Arsenal, while I am thoroughly disapointed with the results, she might as well admit that Arsenal simply are the better team.

I wouldnt worry too much about the Francis Jeffers situation, hes played about 6 games now, so its about time for him to suffer an injury if past performance is anything to go by.

Henry not getting goals is starting to hit my wallet though, if he had scored instead of Jeffers today, I would have been about Ł300 better off.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:33   #31
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
wouldn't that technically be a trident, and not a harpoon?

what ever happened to journalistic standards.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:37   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
But Steve, the more you use a tired joke the funnier it becomes!
Nod Logic!

See , youre becoming MORE AND MORE like him every day
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:38   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
wouldn't that technically be a trident, and not a harpoon?

what ever happened to journalistic standards.
I think a Trident needs to be over 4 feet long by definition.

This sounds like a bog standard spear with three prongs.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:39   #34
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Nod Logic!

See , youre becoming MORE AND MORE like him every day

Don't even joke about something like that.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:43   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Don't even joke about something like that.
Look closely in the mirror Dace. Do you see it?

Your first ginger hair.

Its there you know. You cant deny the problem any longer.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:47   #36
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Look closely in the mirror Dace. Do you see it?

Your first ginger hair.

Its there you know. You cant deny the problem any longer.

The day that happens is the day i'm gonna try and frighten myself grey.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:55   #37
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
The day that happens is the day i'm gonna try and frighten myself grey.
Youll never go grey Dace

Youll go Ginger

More and More. And eventually, youll looke like Chris Evans, and youll speak , think and act like Gordon Ross.

I have foreseen your Future Dace, Theres no escape. Nowhere to hide.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 00:58   #38
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Youll never go grey Dace

Youll go Ginger

More and More. And eventually, youll looke like Chris Evans, and youll speak , think and act like Gordon Ross.

Death solves all problems.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 01:03   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Death solves all problems.
"Suspended Animation"
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 02:48   #40
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
In this thread, Bloomers is the funny.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 05:28   #41
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
shot in the face with ...an harpoon...not...cum
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 08:40   #42
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i personally burst out laughing

Me too - right after the word 'harpoon'. I'm evil :/
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 10:22   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Youll never go grey Dace

Youll go Ginger

damn, to think i logged off before the conversation got to this level last night
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 12:36   #44
roadrunner_0
cynic

yes he can, rip his heart out of his body, it will still beat for a while, but he will definately be a corpse
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 13:46   #45
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Youll never go grey Dace

Youll go Ginger

are you trying to imply that chris evans is uglier than Nod?

dear lord man...

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote