User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Feb 2003, 14:19   #1
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
What do you do when your new bosses piss you off?

I work in a pub in a rural area, and recently the two bosses I've had since September left. These two were amazing to work for, and you could genuinely have a laugh with them. Unfortunatly, they have been replaced by two people who are the personification of everything I hate in a human being. They are obese, loud, ignorant and totally set in their own ways. They are Northern too, so their voice just pisses me off alone . In the 4 hours I worked with them last night they made me want to stab them with the largest knife I could find. They don't seem to realise how utterly stupid they are.

Should I quit or what? I'm think that I could get transferred to another pub in the nearby area which seems like the best option. I feel that I might get arrested if I stay here too long :/
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 14:22   #2
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I'd go for the bread knife on a sunday morning at 6 am.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 14:23   #3
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What do you do when your new bosses piss you off?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
They are Northern too,
Good enough, stab the ba$tards
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 14:26   #4
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: What do you do when your new bosses piss you off?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
They are Northern too, so their voice just pisses me off alone .
That really depends what area of the North they are from. But it's funny you should say that, as Southerner's accent's make me want to stab them too.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 14:39   #5
Sub
Banned

Whatever types that say "t'pub" etc.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 19:09   #6
Sub
Banned

Just worked 3 more hours with the fat bitch and I want to quit so badly. ****ing slag.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 19:11   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
"Can I have a break please?"
"You can't put one of them in your Yorkshire pudding!"
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 19:23   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Whatever types that say "t'pub" etc.
Blackburn \o/
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 19:50   #9
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Kill them

Just remember ti hide the evidence :ninja:
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 20:08   #10
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
So you hate your job? Big deal, either grin and bear it or leave. If i were you I'd give it a couple more weeks, first impressions arent always correct your new bosses might be nice once you get to know them.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 20:11   #11
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Southerners are better than Northerners
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 20:15   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Southerners are better than Northerners
Southern pansies
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 20:21   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A problem indeed
Need to get on their good side
Try sucking him off
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 20:25   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Back to this, I see.
Do you go in a cycle?
Limericks ----> haikus?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 20:27   #15
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Back to this, I see.
Do you go in a cycle?
Limericks ----> haikus?
Has he tried speaking in iambic pentameter yet?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 20:28   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Has he tried speaking in iambic pentameter yet?
Probably not, I'd say.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 20:31   #17
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Probably not, I'd say.
On that note, I'm off
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 21:26   #18
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
ok, depending on how bad you need the money or the contacts you can....

1. live with it (if you cannot afford to loose the job or money)
2. quit and get a new job in another pub etc (if you need the money and their good mood to get a new job)
3. call in sick till they leave again:P
4. Piss them off big time till they fire you, wich is a great option if you wanna have fun leaving the job, but your chances of getting a new one will be reduced within the same company
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote