User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Aug 2005, 19:23   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Deffeh , you can stop laughing now

And while youre at it, can you peel Phang off the ceiling. Cheers.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=186185&cc=5739
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 19:27   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: [Football] Deffeh , you can stop laughing now

page cannot be found

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 19:27   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And the reason for you both to stop laughing is that Hearts have 5 wins out of 5 and a 5 point lead at the top.

(And Deffeh predicted they would slip up against a "Decent" team like Motherwell)
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 19:29   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

woah, how did that happen
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 19:53   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's because the Huns are concentrating on Europe!
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 00:18   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
And the reason for you both to stop laughing is that Hearts have 5 wins out of 5 and a 5 point lead at the top.

(And Deffeh predicted they would slip up against a "Decent" team like Motherwell)
No, that was phang.

**** hearts though. They havent played the old firm yet.

But back to the main point

****, ****, **** the huns, **** the ****ing huns

aahahaha. When the hell was the last time they got turned over 3-0 at castle greyskull? Not in my lifetime, surely?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 00:41   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

nice.

but why is it that you are happy kura? i thought you support some other team?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 00:47   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nobody likes the huns. fact

Unread 28 Aug 2005, 11:16   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
nice.

but why is it that you are happy kura? i thought you support some other team?
TBH , im always happy when one of the "Lesser" teams turns over either half of the old firm. as a dutchman, im sure you can appreciate that when the same 2-3 teams contend for the title every single year (Ajax , Feyenoord , PSV) , and everyone else is an also-ran, you enjoy it when one of those three gets pumped , especially at home, and even more so when its a heavy defeat.

Yes, this also has to do with the fact I support another glasgow team, but primarily, i just love to see the old firm lose domestically, although I support both halves wholeheartedly in Europe because I want to see Scottish teams doing well.

PS : Phang hasnt appeared in this thread yet. Reckon hes still drunk in a leith gutter somewhere, wearing his Riordan top and proclaiming about the Sunshine on Leith?
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 11:21   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I just cant believe they scored three goals vs the huns at ibrox without o'connor or riordan on the park.

Seriously, how shit must we be?

Unread 28 Aug 2005, 11:23   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I just cant believe they scored three goals vs the huns at ibrox without o'connor or riordan on the park.

Seriously, how shit must we be?
You worried now about either half of the "Third Force" coming to Parkhead or you visiting Tynecastle/Easter Road?
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 11:31   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i came to the conclusion that Rangers would be the 'Scottish Ajax', while Celtic is the 'Scottish Feyenoord'.
and about the Dutch situation: i thoroughly hate Ajax, while i simply 'dislike' Feyenoord and PSV.
i support any club that plays against Ajax, also in Europe. the other teams i do support when they play abroad, for the sake of Dutch football etc.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 11:42   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Im not sure that "worried" is the right word. I am "aware" that we are shite, and that therefore either the hibs playskool or the cousins of william have a good shot of beating us nowadays, more than usual.

You know, frankly its the same with both rangers and celtic fans. We're having a decent enough time this season because its the first time in a long long time it looks like who wins more old firms = winner of the league might not be true.

I mean, people talk about crisis at parkhead. Last i checked, we lost 3-1 to the huns at ibrox, which isnt an unlikely result at the best of times - take into account a questionable signing off early in the game and the fact prso dived for his penalty and it doesnt look so bad. 4-4 with motherwell "Isnt great", but they've been our bogey team for years and years. Apart from that we've got 2 wins on the card and a game in hand.

Maybe its hearts year, maybe its not . Each week you need to take them more seriously.

Unread 28 Aug 2005, 11:44   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

5 wins out of 5 says to me "Early Season Form".

Spurs won 7 out of 7 under ardiles. And nearly got relegated. When they finish their first 12 matches , if they have more than 30 points , ill put a fiver on them as outsiders.
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 12:04   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

If they have 30 points your fiver will only return 15 or 20 quid. Everyone i know is saying they wish theyd put a fiver on them at the 100 or 200 / 1 they were before a ball was kicked.

I'd say the balls in their court now. Celtic dont have a penny to spend, so we're going to have to rotate shite. Rangers will be stretched by europe and as usual it seems theyve filled their team with overrated foreigners. Fanfan and rodriguez anyone? Quote Gordon 'bluenose' Smith : "Fan fan is a quality player, theres no doubt about that". He said that at the start of the season in reference to rangers defence being better than celtics.

Unread 28 Aug 2005, 15:50   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes, this also has to do with the fact I support another glasgow team

It's rather generous calling Partick Thistle a "team".
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 15:54   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW more that just the score-line the fact that both Zurawski and Nakamura scored can only be great for the confidence of both players and confident players play better etc so \o/
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 16:06   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
BTW more that just the score-line the fact that both Zurawski and Nakamura scored can only be great for the confidence of both players and confident players play better etc so \o/
You're now also a point above the Huns!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 16:07   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
You're now also a point above the Huns!

I know.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 18:03   #20
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just got back from reading.

i was bought five pints by celtic fans when i wore colours yesterday.

and i won a staring contest with the hun bassist from sons and daughters during their set.

**** the huns **** the huns lalala **** the huns

and five grand for the glasgow specialist, what a ****ing buy

edit: Ivan Sproule the hattrick hero has been my avatar for several months now, i feel ****ing well vindicated right here
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:32   #21
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

on a side note, Ivan Sproule (THE MAN. THE MYTH. THE LEGEND.) has got a callup for the Northern Ireland squad. fantastic
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 15:07   #22
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

a full northern ireland international... his life must b complete

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 15:08   #23
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
a full northern ireland international... his life must b complete
shut it, nopoints
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 15:12   #24
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

kick a man when he's down...

the little welsh **** has spoiled my day

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 16:22   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
shut it, nopoints
Better no points in the premiership than any number of points north of the border.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 16:31   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Better no points in the premiership than any number of points north of the border.
yes, i can see how they're aiding in your speedy UEFA qualification.

Dnipro at home in two weeks!
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 17:18   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
yes, i can see how they're aiding in your speedy UEFA qualification.

Dnipro at home in two weeks!
Oh the glamour!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 18:12   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
It's rather generous calling Partick Thistle a "team".
Its rather generous calling Mo Camara a "Footballer"
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 18:13   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
kick a man when he's down...

the little welsh **** has spoiled my day
Id have kicked you after promotion last season when someone said "Were staying up and we will beat the geordies this year"
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 18:54   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Hibs would **** sunderland over. As would hearts, celtic and rangers.

Who knows, maybe even Aberdeen could give your mob a go.

Unread 31 Aug 2005, 19:03   #31
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On a football related note that doesn't really deserve it's own thread.

I'm kind of pissed off that Chelsea captain John terry will not be playing any part of the Wales-England game in the Millenium Stadium on Saturday.

As a Chelsea fan I'm not best pleased that I won't get to see him play.

As a Wales fan I'm not best pleased that we're going to lose to England without John terry in defence.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 19:11   #32
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
On a football related note that doesn't really deserve it's own thread.

I'm kind of pissed off that Chelsea captain John terry will not be playing any part of the Wales-England game in the Millenium Stadium on Saturday.

As a Chelsea fan I'm not best pleased that I won't get to see him play.

As a Wales fan I'm not best pleased that we're going to lose to England without John terry in defence.
It's not his fault - he's injured for six weeks.
Also, if Sol is fit, it's not even certain that Sven would even play Terry, but I don't understand Sven.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 19:24   #33
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
It's not his fault - he's injured for six weeks.
Also, if Sol is fit, it's not even certain that Sven would even play Terry, but I don't understand Sven.
Yeah, not pissed at him for being injured. Just pissed that he is injured and this is probably the only chance I'll get to see him for at least a year, what me living in Wales and all...
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 22:58   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:

this is me not arguing with that point
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 23:07   #35
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Surprisingly he was quite popular at Wolves a few years ago, but rarely made the first team. Having got a record loan fee for the other Camara too, and Jackie McNamara on a free, it's nice doing business with Celtic.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 23:33   #36
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
"ALI DIA"