User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:11   #1
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Brazilian Wandering Spider Attack

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...587022,00.html
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:16   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Brazilian Wandering Spider Attack

:/ it already bit him, so he tried to pick it up......utter legend
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:18   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

“It was hiding in a cloth and when I squeezed the cloth it bit me. It was about as big as the palm of my hand. I went to try and pick it up and it bit me again."

"Owwwww that fire's hot." *places hand in fire again*

:rolleyes:
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:18   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

damn beaten :(
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:20   #5
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

\o/
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:20   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Actually that's not the most stupid action i've heard of.

I'm sure some drunk aussie picked up a HIGHLY venomous snake which bit him.

He then put it in a bag to take to the hospital with him.

Being drunk he thought he'd check if the snake was still there or something and put his hand in the bag.

The snake bit him a further 6 or 7 times.

In the end he had to get his arm amputated.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:22   #7
Alki
Drink is Good

lol, well the stupidity factor of that incident is cancelled out because he is australian:/
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 16:08   #8
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

well, i would never walk on the streets and would look suspiciously every corner of my house because of that news but seems that this spiders dont like to stay here and we have the antidote anyway.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 16:17   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

according to that news report, the antidote seemed to be flushing his system with saline, which they would have done even if they didn't identify what type of spider it was, so the whole report of phone camera saves mans life !!!!!111111212312w12!"£$!^£' seems a bit silly really
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 18:03   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Brazilian Wandering Spider Attack

The best bit is actually:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Times Online
Shortly afterwards he was in such pain with dizziness and the shakes that a colleague drove him to the local community hospital. He said that staff had a look at him and then sent him home to rest. Mr Stevens said: “They told me they couldn’t see anything wrong. They said to go home and keep an eye on it.”

Not long after getting home Mr Stevens collapsed as the venom worked through his system.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 18:05   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

What exactly is a "community hospital"? It sounds suspiciously like it's run by the WI.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 18:11   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think a normal person would call them clinics. Although don't quote me on that. I'm not a normal person so I'm not really qualified to speak for them.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 19:51   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
?It was hiding in a cloth and when I squeezed the cloth it bit me. It was about as big as the palm of my hand. I went to try and pick it up and it bit me again."
lets say his action was unlucky, but you have to admit that he was exorbitant ****ING brave to actually pick such a huge big spider up.

this dude has my fully respect!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 20:09   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
lets say his action was unlucky, but you have to admit that he was exorbitant ****ING brave to actually pick such a huge big spider up.

we think it wasn't brave

we think it was stupid, foolhardy, utter madness.

I hope this helps.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 20:29   #15
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

to fulfill your character you should from now on try to search always for the positive aspects in any actions/posts/whatever.

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 20:42   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
to fulfill your character you should from now on try to search always for the positive aspects in any actions/posts/whatever.
why?
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 21:06   #17
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

because i am momentary not mentally stable enuff to deal crack in my view of the world.

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 22:07   #18
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:

HE tried to pick the cloth up
not the spiders
he could not see the spider with was hiding in the cloth

i think
otherwise its just moronic
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:40   #19
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

You have to wonder where he got the Banana's from. Somewhere dodgy probably.

My grandparents, in the 60's, used to get dodgy Banana's for really cheap. A couple of times they got poisnous spiders in the boxes. Probably once, Grandads have a tendency to exaggerate.

So that pub is probably importing Banana's illegally.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:42   #20
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

oh well...

Unread 29 Apr 2005, 00:05   #21
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Kaal Satori is an unknown quantity at this point

Reminds me of the drunk guy and the poisonous snake. I forgot where I heard it from:

A drunk guy was treated for three venomous bites from a Corral snake. He had been partying on a friend's lawn when he accidentally stepped on the snake, getting bitten on the left leg. He had no idea what the snake was, so he decided to take it to the ER with him. He got a glass jar and grabbed it to put it in, receiving a second bite on the right arm in the process. Upon being driven to the emergency room, he was then asked to describe to the physician on call what the snake that bit him had looked like. He scratched his head, whipped out the jar, and pulled the snake out to show the physician, receiving a third bite on his right hand.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 00:22   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
You have to wonder where he got the Banana's from. Somewhere dodgy probably.
Probably Brazil. They're all prostitues with AIDS there.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 01:05   #23
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
hmmm, what about the men? They prostitutes too? must be a lot of competition for business
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 12:37   #24
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thats a bit harsh

And untrue. I must urge you to revise your concepts before telling my country off
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 17:25   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Oh Muslim, you're so gullible.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 19:41   #26
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Oh Muslim, you're so gullible.
And you so mischivious, intelligent and all round a street-wise guy bashing poor interNERDS with a brilliant use of academic rethoric with street-knowledge wich just cant be surpassed by even the most witted person on earth

Cheers wise guy!!!
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 20:10   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
And you so mischivious, intelligent and all round a street-wise guy bashing poor interNERDS with a brilliant use of academic rethoric with street-knowledge wich just cant be surpassed by even the most witted person on earth

Cheers wise guy!!!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 20:30   #28
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
A quick abstract for those with semantic impairment

he thinks hes playing me
but im playing him
ok?
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:37   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no muslim, you really aren't
and if you think that you are, you don't read enough of MM's posts
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:48   #30
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:

he thinks hes playing me
but im playing him
ok?
Muslim is a playa' :eek:
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:54   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:

Cheers wise guy!!!
ure ****in ded!
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:55   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

he thinks hes playing me
but im playing him
ok?
Unless you think that you're playing him by making him think that he was successfully playing you by you claiming you were playing him in this quoted post (whatever that means), I think you're wrong.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 22:11   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Unless you think that you're playing him by making him think that he was successfully playing you by you claiming you were playing him in this quoted post (whatever that means), I think you're wrong.
I would not live forever because we cannot live forever and if we were meant to live forever then we would live forever but we cannot live forever which is why I would not live forever.
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 12:25   #34
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Actually that's not the most stupid action i've heard of.

I'm sure some drunk aussie picked up a HIGHLY venomous snake which bit him.

He then put it in a bag to take to the hospital with him.

Being drunk he thought he'd check if the snake was still there or something and put his hand in the bag.

The snake bit him a further 6 or 7 times.

In the end he had to get his arm amputated.
the most stupid thing i ever heared is that the staff of that hospital set the spider free again.