User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 16:31   #1
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

Churchil5 is an unknown quantity at this point
American President

My last thread ended up not being about its intended subject, but instead about the pro's and cons of George W. Bush (and a couple of spelling errors, which for the sake of relevence will be ignored here)

I thought I'd fuel things along by posting this link (found in a forum to the [-unnamed website-]):

http://www.michaelhanscom.com/eclect..._of_georg.html

In my honest (and undervalued) opinion, I think George Bush should stay right where he is.

Did anyone see the UK Big Brother a couple of years ago, with Jade in it? Those who did will have mixed feelings towards her. Her (limited) fanclub, which included Graham Norton (another minor factor as to why the club was limited), thought she was great, and there was the group who obviously didn't care (though this was small also - as it was hard not to lean either side of the opinion fence).

The vast majority of viewers fell in to the following two catagories: Those who detested her and wanted her voted off/removed and in extreme (but frequent) cases; shot. Then was the group I was in. I though she was as thick as two short planks, which had been been given 10 coats of lead paint, reinforced with solid steel then tacked to the ground using an unneccesary amount of titanium nails. BUT, I wanted her to stay on the show. Every time she said anything, I just burst out laughing. One of my favourites was during a conversation which i vaguely remember, she was having with another housemate:

Jade: "East-Angular, wheres that?"

Housemate:"East-Anglia is down towards the South-East of England"

Jade: "Really? I always fought it was somewhere near China"

Housemate: "No Jade, its East of London"

Jade: "Isn't there a city in London?"

Housemate: "No London is a City. London is it's name"

Jade: "Oh rights. So The Temms is in London too?"

Housemate: "The Thames does run through London, yes"

Jade: "Does East-Angular have a Temms? I fought lots of places had a Temms"

Housemate: "No Jade"

ANYWAY, the relevence this all has is the amount of things that Jade/Bush has done to amuse me justifies my hoping for a longer term in-house/in-Office.

One of my favourites is President Bush (during his failed quest to involve the French in the 'War on Terrorism') saying:

"The French dont have a word for Entreprenuer"

He also made me laugh when (jokingly or otherwise - I'm inclined to say otherwise) he justified his reasons for disliking the moon:

He doesn't trust something that big that keeps changing shape
He thinks the Man in the Moon is real, and doesn't trust him either
For a quarter of the time, the Moon looks like the sickle from the soviet flag. He doesn't trust them either.

He also seems to think that he will live to see men on Mars

The most powerful man in the world has sent troops to invade countries, broken his part in several international treaties, requested the construstion of the most technical and powerful nuclear defense system ever, and the man was almost killed by a pretzel.

He showed up in Iraq for thanksgiving, though the turkey he presented to the troops was merely a decorative piece (plastic).

He has (officially) the lowest IQ of any American president - EVER. His IQ is only 91, whereas the highest IQ of any American President ever (surprisingly) befalls Big Bill Clinton, which was 178 (100 is average). The Democrats (Bill Clinton, nearly Al Gore) have the highest average IQ of approx 140, whereas the Republicans (Bush, Bush and others) have an average IQ of approx 128.

He also looks like a chimpanzee:

http://www.bushorchimp.com/

He has screwed his own economy so badly that terrorists need not attack any more:

http://www.bushin30seconds.org/aboutbush.html

Conclusion:

VOTE BUSH - THE FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE
Churchil5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 16:42   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: American President

I think the best thing to do is to boycott this thread so as to avoid this user from posting in the future.

Amen.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 16:42   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

did you know that bush is a lot like winston churchill?

they both saw the gathering storm, and took a principled stand against it.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 16:47   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchil5
He also seems to think that he will live to see men on Mars
machines that fly you say? That is unpossible.
Quote:
He has (officially) the lowest IQ of any American president - EVER. His IQ is only 91, whereas the highest IQ of any American President ever (surprisingly) befalls Big Bill Clinton, which was 178 (100 is average). The Democrats (Bill Clinton, nearly Al Gore) have the highest average IQ of approx 140, whereas the Republicans (Bush, Bush and others) have an average IQ of approx 128.
laughing on-line
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 16:49   #5
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I think the best thing to do is to boycott this thread so as to avoid this user from posting in the future.

Amen.

You disagree? Why?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 16:51   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most likely because you've gathered a bunch of stuff that everyone saw three years ago, debated two years ago, and got sick of one year ago.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 16:55   #7
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

doesn't detract from the point I was trying to make - he wasn't in the process of running for re-election one, two or three years ago. in 2004 he is - I'm just bringing up what some people may have missed, and meanwhile adding my support.

but having said that - you did provide a fairly accurate timescale mate.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:02   #8
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Most likely because you've gathered a bunch of stuff that everyone saw three years ago, debated two years ago, and got sick of one year ago.
Seconded

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:03   #9
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

and have you tried any of the links?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:11   #10
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Seconded
wrong:

Quote:
your timescale was fairly accurate
got there first.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:38   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

he's nto funny he's stupid and he pisses me off because he's going to nuke wales
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:40   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey I heard that people die from driving in cars they must be pretty dumb
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:40   #13
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

why wales?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:42   #14
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

You even got Clinton's fake IQ wrong.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:44   #15
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

all sources were taken from an iq-test website that i got in an email. i repeated exactly what it said to me.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:46   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
all sources were taken from an iq-test website that i got in an email. i repeated exactly what it said to me.
Ahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, but

ahahahahahahahahha
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:46   #17
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

/me conceeds gullability. (hows that spelt, btw?)
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:47   #18
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

i've just realise how much i've left myself open to jokes on that... but i'll leave it there so u can all have fun
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:48   #19
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: American President

Quote:
I think you failed the test.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:50   #20
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

actually i have an IQ of 138 (according to an official MENSA test I sat), I just have no common sense.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:53   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I don't know why peopel waste time slagging of GWB in particular, Dick Chaney is soooo much worse.
Dick Chaney isn't so bad, especially when you compare him to J Danforth Quayle.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 18:11   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Not as bad as Dan Quayle, what a ringing endorsement.
Cheney is the smart one of the Bush/Cheney ticket.

Sort of.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 18:12   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

They like going for opposites, don't they. Like the Clinton/Gore (trousersnake/cyborg) one.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 18:34   #24
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

why is the usa run by a bush a dick and a colon?

omg i'm so funny

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 18:42   #25
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

potatoe

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 18:45   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nobody has mentioned Himmler yet.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 20:20   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Or the Knights of Ni!
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 20:24   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I saw the letters IQ above and would, like to mention I have an IQ of 274.

Edit: Thanks leshy. I might have looked stupid there otherwise
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 20:26   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

You missed a comma there, JBG
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 21:18   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am El Presidente.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 23:48   #31
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

One day they are gonna run out of newbies to throw at the net