User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Dec 2002, 00:53   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Odd kitty.

This is... odd.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:03   #2
Dace

Re: Odd kitty.

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
This is... odd.

I bet the guy who did that thought he was really funny.

I bet he thought everyone who saw his site would laugh for a very long time.

If i ever meet him he won't laugh or do anything other than decompose ever again.

People take my advice and don't click on the link 'cause it's ****.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:10   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
my cats do that all the time
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:12   #4
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: Odd kitty.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
I bet the guy who did that thought he was really funny.

I bet he thought everyone who saw his site would laugh for a very long time.

If i ever meet him he won't laugh or do anything other than decompose ever again.

People take my advice and don't click on the link 'cause it's ****.
I wish I had followed your advice

As it truly is probably the worst link I've clicked, ever.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:16   #5
Dace

Re: Re: Re: Odd kitty.

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
I wish I had followed your advice

Hopefully others will learn from your mistake.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:18   #6
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Odd kitty.

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
This is... old.
fixed it for you lol
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:19   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Odd kitty.

Quote:
A well placed rofltomato may have averted this catastrophe of people clicking crappy links.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:28   #8
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Odd kitty.

Quote:
I did.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:43   #9
Dace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Odd kitty.

Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus
I did.

\o/