User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:18   #1
Karmulian

The tragedy that was KaneED

It is my sad duty to inform you all on behalf of the Forum mod team

that last night kaned had a dreadful accident where his willy was cut off by a flying Turbot

he is now to be known as Mary

Please feel free to take the mick out of him.. the mods certainly intend to

thanks
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:21   #2
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
We now call him Mary

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:21   #3
Karmulian

His forum account has been edited to reflect this change
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:22   #4
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Will nobody think of the badly traumatised turbot?!

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:22   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't get it...
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:23   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I don't get it...
Hi
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:25   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
NOT FAIR! You gave him colours and I've got no colours but I want colours

<sniffle>
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:25   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mary

Hi
That bit I get. The action(s) leading to such a dramatic change of gender are what puzzle me.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:26   #9
Karmulian

he is a she(ish) now

and thats cause he used to give JJ good head...

thats how u get colours
(NB - this does not mean i gave him head....)
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:27   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'll pretend to understand and stare at the pretty colours if you don't mind
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:28   #11
Karmulian

A Turbot is a fish

as described at

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=turbot&r=2

but feel free to stare at the colours

they are pretteh
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:29   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I especially liked the 'and is prized as food' part of the definition.

And the turbot part wasn't that with which I took issue.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:31   #13
Androme

lol
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:33   #14
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Its not like we didn't all expect this to happen eventually.

(ASL you sexy thang)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:35   #15
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
(NB - this does not mean i gave him head....)
LIES! You'll end up in a Hieronymous Bosch vision of Hell for this! Blatant cronyism at it's worst.

I'll take this to the top and get Mr. Larson to do something about it!

Oh...um...never mind
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:35   #16
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
pab, i also don't 'get' it
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:35   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
What are female horses called?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:36   #18
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Mr. Larson
who?

sarina: mares
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:36   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
What are female horses called?
Georgina.
Maybe Jessica if you wanted an upperclass one
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:37   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
That's no use.

It shall just have to be 'My little Pony' from now on :/
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:38   #21
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
A bloody Mary?

That must have been messy
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:38   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
That's no use.

It shall just have to be 'My little Pony' from now on :/
http://www.babyzone.com/babynames/
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 01:14   #23
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR KANNNED OR SHOULD I SAY MARY
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 01:18   #24
Nashmeister

Quote:
NOT FAIR! You gave him colours and I've got no colours but I want colours

<sniffle>
Then..... Get your willy cut off?

Btw, this is quite a humorous idea.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 01:31   #25
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Nashmeister
Then..... Get your willy cut off?
um...I'd need to get one first to get it cut off and that's just too weird.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 02:04   #26
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
*sniff* kaneED.. er.. Mary.. i guess this means we can't be together anymore
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 02:09   #27
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mary

Hi
How you doin'?
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 09:09   #28
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
*faP FaP fAp FAp fap*
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 09:41   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
*sniff* kaneED.. er.. Mary.. i guess this means we can't be together anymore :(
WHAT ABOUT US??? :(((((((((((
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 13:16   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
We'll never look at him/her the same way again
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 13:56   #31
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

WHAT ABOUT US??? :(((((((((((

OI :(((((((((((((((((((((
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 13:56   #32
Lord Boredom

Quote:

um...I'd need to get one first to get it cut off and that's just too weird.
I know a plastic surgeon who would probably oblige... you could even get it on the NHS.