User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Nov 2011, 10:17   #51
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: RD 44 Predictions

You're forgetting that ND always gets their first set of incs at tick 800. They're also usually out of the running by tick 900.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2011, 14:17   #52
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

<3
Unread 11 Nov 2011, 14:43   #53
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

I am more curious about what alliance will implode this round?
Unread 11 Nov 2011, 19:32   #54
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
I am more curious about what alliance will implode this round?
Maybe none hehe
Unread 11 Nov 2011, 22:12   #55
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You're forgetting that ND always gets their first set of incs at tick 800. They're also usually out of the running by tick 900.

I was gonna say that!!!

You dont need to attack ND early - let them get fatter and fatter then they make lovely farms for last 300 ticks

Thats the thing with ND - as soon as the incs come they implode on an insane scale... better for other alliances to get all their crap out the way first and settle down for some good old fashioned nubdawn farming at the end
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2011, 04:09   #56
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

oh I forgot how good xVx did last round ... oh they didnt do good? oops
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2011, 04:33   #57
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
and we all forgot how well YOU did last round, Mr "Crash and get closed by admins".

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2011, 10:40   #58
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

xVx didnt do majorly well in that 1 round and fell away a bit in the round before but ND do it every round.

People dont leave xVx alone to get fat, they take them out early, as we saw in the last 2 rounds... ND are always left to alone because alliances know they can be wiped out in a few days gameplay
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2011, 10:50   #59
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Let us all savour the irony of someone in ND criticizing another alliance for being bad.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2011, 14:39   #60
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

According to my sources, this thread is in fact the thread we started round 30, and it has been going on under different names since then.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 22:20   #61
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

hmm still no-one to really beat.

Anyways off to vacation, was just checking if there's something new in pa what would make worth of wasting some vacation time on it next round.

Prediction... the 2nd alliance what isn't allied to 1st at 2nd week for the win.. they should really randomize the end of game by 200ticks so that last 1-2 weeks of hell would be removed.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2011, 17:51   #62
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
xVx didnt do majorly well in that 1 round and fell away a bit in the round before but ND do it every round.

People dont leave xVx alone to get fat, they take them out early, as we saw in the last 2 rounds... ND are always left to alone because alliances know they can be wiped out in a few days gameplay
xVx just such twats that people wanna take them out right away would be more like it. Who said this backstabbing a few rounds back wouldn't be forgotten?

And indeed, like others say. Who the hell are xVx to come here and say anything bad about ND? What have they ever done well apart from licking the best alliances arse?
Unread 14 Nov 2011, 23:05   #63
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

yes i crashed'cheated'and got closed all in one tick where I told MH what I was doing (wonder if i didnt tell them if i would be closed still) ... if thats the best you got on me congrats youre cool bro

whats funny is everyone gives xVx so much credit and everyone downs ND ... when since I have been back to PA xVx hasnt done any better than ND. All of this while we mostly just want to provide a fun game state for our members.
Unread 14 Nov 2011, 23:09   #64
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

cry some more. ND is pro! Be happy now!

And...

Unread 15 Nov 2011, 20:36   #65
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

no ones crying u nub. I rather enjoy hearing the same old whiney bs from you it makes my day to know that as bad as things are it could be worse, i could be a mindless drone like you =0) phwew.
Unread 15 Nov 2011, 21:06   #66
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
no ones crying u nub. I rather enjoy hearing the same old whiney bs from you it makes my day to know that as bad as things are it could be worse, i could be a mindless drone like you =0) phwew.
Regarding "the same old whiney bs": What in particular did you hear from me now? Please tell me..

And...

Unread 15 Nov 2011, 23:56   #67
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

'whhaaaa ManiacMagic is so much better than me at everything without trying ... im gonna try to get him good but all i have is the same ol stupid lines cause germans arent funny waaaaaaaaa' ... I only say this because you asked nice though.
Unread 16 Nov 2011, 13:41   #68
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Take it to pm, ladies!
Unread 16 Nov 2011, 14:35   #69
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

but if they do that i will have nothing to read at work!!
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2011, 16:47   #70
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MLry6Cn_D4
Unread 16 Nov 2011, 17:21   #71
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
but if they do that i will have nothing to read at work!!
How have you not reached the bang your head off a brick walk stage yet

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2011, 22:02   #72
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
'whhaaaa ManiacMagic is so much better than me at everything without trying ... im gonna try to get him good but all i have is the same ol stupid lines cause germans arent funny waaaaaaaaa' ... I only say this because you asked nice though.
I am not German.
And replying like a monkey doesn't make you look more intelligent.
I just pulled your leg and thanks to your total miss of self control you jumped on.

Great moment for me!

And just for the records I didnt talk about the "same old bs" in this thread. I don't know what you are referring to in your minds but it didn't happen in this thread, monkey.

And...

Unread 17 Nov 2011, 00:27   #73
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Yeah germans have more humor than you agreed.

And /I just double pulled your leg!!! Thanks for replying I got a great laugh out of you LOLOLOLOLOL Sooooo funny.

if I could find a thread where you posted ... and didnt cry about ND or say something about me crashing ... I'd probably still not care and laugh at you ... but you get the point.
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 01:58   #74
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Yeah you caught me. You are too smart for me.

"LOLOLOLOLOL Sooooo funny" ? Are you 14?

And...

Unread 17 Nov 2011, 07:51   #75
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Some thread is going abit offtopic..

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 07:56   #76
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
Some thread is going abit offtopic..
not this one tho :P

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 08:20   #77
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Yeah you caught me. You are too smart for me.

"LOLOLOLOLOL Sooooo funny" ? Are you 14?
Yes what of it.
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 08:21   #78
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
not this one tho :P
thread sealers!
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 09:16   #79
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yes i crashed'cheated'and got closed all in one tick where I told MH what I was doing (wonder if i didnt tell them if i would be closed still) ... if thats the best you got on me congrats youre cool bro
this dude rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 17:21   #80
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
How have you not reached the bang your head off a brick walk stage yet
Some off us just go through that wall without noticing it