User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 May 2015, 11:29   #1
EthanTriggs

EthanTriggs is an unknown quantity at this point
How do you rate the movie gravity?

The movie "Gravity" is about life in space and it the Oscar winning movie as well. How do you rate this movie? I think the crew behind the movie has been worked very hard to create a space environment and it feels to the audience as well. I really appreciate the makers and absolutely an award winning stuff. Hats off the effort by the people behind it. Please share your reviews and ratings on the movie here.
EthanTriggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2015, 13:57   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: How do you rate the movie gravity?

I actually saw it in quite a nice cinema in London and I think it's quite incredible that you only really have two people in the film for any length of time. It's a bit like Wall-e in that, when you compare it to most films, it's just so different.

It's kinda sad in some ways, but a bit dramatic and pretty cool in others