User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Dec 2006, 16:36   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
New Year Predictions

Doing my limited Deffeh imitation I pose the following.

Tell me what you think won't happen next year. It is a prediction but there are a lot more sure bets in the "won't happen" catagorey.

examples: DDA will not die in a mountain climbing accident.

Yahwe will not give up bubbly or gin.

Horn will not replace Dr. Phil as a guru of mental health.

GD will not die.

Any ideas you care to share?
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 17:40   #2
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: New Year Predictions

I will not suddenly become rich enough to where I can tell everyone I know to go have intercourse with themselves.

I will not get my spine back from my wife.

Yahwe will not start being nice to new posters, or any other posters for that matter.

Travler will not admit that there is no God and Science is the real answer to all our questions.
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 19:04   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the queen will not die or abdicate

i will not go a year without at least one 3 month period of exile from gd

i will probably not have any sex or even make any meaningful attempt to get any.

newcastle will not play an entertaining game of football

new labour's fortunes will not turn around just because big bad is going

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 19:12   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
the queen will not die or abdicate
You want Prince Charles to be King?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 19:14   #5
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

I will not give up smoking ..

My post count wont reach 2000.

My daughter will still be mentally incabable of recognising that washing up needs doing without someone yelling about it.

The Conservatives will beat Labour in the next election and 3 to 6 months later we'll regret letting them win as well !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 19:15   #6
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You want Prince Charles to be King?
I seem to remember somewhere that Charlie said he'd defer to his son .. or maybe some suggested it as a viable option, which it is.

maybe the old farts waiting long enough for that to happen, but i dont think Cahrlie would be a bad king .. i just think hes now getting too old for a long tenure .. and thats what the monarchy really needs.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 19:17   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
I seem to remember somewhere that Charlie said he'd defer to his son .. or maybe some suggested it as a viable option, which it is.
your memory is as flawed as your spelling ... your grammar ... your use of logic ... your presumption that anyone cares about your personal life ... your 'sense of humour' ...

flawed you see.
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 19:20   #8
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

yup Yahwe .. i crawled out of the reject bin :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 19:20   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's been mooted, but not by the Prince as far as I'm aware. The Prince's major concern appears to be the name he'd assume upon taking the throne, as he doesn't like the associations of "Charles".
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 19:22   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's been mooted, but not by the Prince as far as I'm aware. The Prince's major concern appears to be the name he'd assume upon taking the throne, as he doesn't like the associations of "Charles".
there's no shortage of precedent for adopting a new name on coronation
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 19:24   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
there's no shortage of precedent for adopting a new name on coronation
That there is not. However, as there isn't a royal backup name in such an event, he will still have to choose one.
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 19:27   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
That there is not. However, as there isn't a royal backup name in such an event, he will still have to choose one.
he could do it via a 'reality tv show' to bond with mistwraith
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 20:05   #13
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

only if he gets his ears done :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 20:11   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
His full name is Charles Philip Arthur George Mountbatten-Windsor, so he has a few choices.

King Charles III
King Philip I
King George VII

or King Arthur.

I think it's obvious which one he should go for.
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 20:16   #15
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

King George W the First
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 20:42   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the queen is alright in that she is benign, and charles may not be a benign monarch given that hes a more political person than old lizzy is.

but i wouldnt mind her death or abdication prompting a debate on the merits of monarchy

Unread 28 Dec 2006, 23:12   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

wait, it matters who the king/queen is?
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 23:22   #18
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

to the person who is next in line and has spent their entire life waiting and in a way training themselves for the rulership.. yes.

to anyone who wants the power .. yes

to us ... sometimes no
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 23:25   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
to anyone who wants the power .. yes
what power?

(please list in detail)
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 00:10   #20
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Yeah, what power?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 00:28   #21
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
wait, it matters who the king/queen is?

kila didnt mention the UK .. tho it was implied so i generalised also.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 01:06   #22
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

They still have no more power in the UK than your average person.
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 01:11   #23
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
They still have no more power in the UK than your average rich and famous person.
Fixed for greater accuracy.
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 01:17   #24
_Kila_
break it down!

I don't know, I don't think that people like David Beckham have more power/sovereignty than others (except in his work/home etc...)
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 01:33   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't know, I don't think that people like David Beckham have more power/sovereignty than others (except in his work/home etc...)
Power isn't just about sovereignty, that's too much of a black/white concept. It's also about influence over other people and influence over the state of the world.

I think it's fairly obvious that on average people with more wealth (i.e. more control over resources) have more influence (or power) than people with less wealth. That seems a bit of a truism.

The Queen (ignoring her constitutional role) obviously has more power than the average citizen because she potentially has influence (in the same way newspapers do). A lot of people listen to the royals (not as many people as previously, but they still exist) and I suspect perhaps more importantly a lot of people in positions of authority still would respect her judgement.

To take a rather silly example : two people apply for Cambridge. One has a letter of recommendation from Dante Hicks, drug addict, forum "personality" and housing professional. The other has a personal letter of recommendation from Her Royal Highness the Queen. Which do you think would be taken more seriously? This is not to say that they use their influence in this fashion obviously.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 01:35   #26
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Would you not possibly say that the likes of David Beckham have more influence as opposed to power? Through the likes of clever advertising / publicity and the general influence this has over the "public"?

The former question I pose could be applied fairly to the Royal Family as well, but I think it depends on the member that is at the top. Our current Queen seems less politically driven than her heir of a son, for example.

Edit: oh, Dante beat me to the point 2 minutes before me while I was typing this one, making sure it was spelt correctly for Yahwe

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 02:29   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In fairness perhaps it is best to draw a distinction between power and influence so we're clear on what we're talking about.
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 09:55   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
To take a rather silly example : two people apply for Cambridge. One has a letter of recommendation from Dante Hicks, drug addict, forum "personality" and housing professional. The other has a personal letter of recommendation from Her Royal Highness the Queen. Which do you think would be taken more seriously?
it doesn't matter because 'who recommended you' is not a criteria for entry.
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 11:04   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
It's not one of the most significant ones, but certainly the trustworthyness of the the person who writes your statement must be relevent. In this case the Queen is on a level with your average vicar, and probably below the level of any given educational professional, but still better than Senor Hicks.
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 12:30   #30
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In fairness perhaps it is best to draw a distinction between power and influence so we're clear on what we're talking about.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 13:31   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In this context such a distinction would be false I think since influence is a subset of power. Even very specific legal powers are only "real" because there are men who would obey (or accept) them.
Quote:
While it might not be an official criteria, are you saying that in such a scenario those processing the application would be able to completely ignore who the recommendation came from? Perhaps they don't even see it in which case fair enough.

In my own work, the criteria for whether you have repairs done on your property is certainly not who writes in on your behalf, but if the local MP / councillors contact us about a certain job it would be disengenuous to claim this has no effect on our decision making process.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 16:57   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Dace will get laid. More than one time.

Yahwe will be himself. (okey, that one was obvious)

TomKat will be king of GD, due to his 1337 stories.

I will waste a lot of time on FM2007 and EU3 when it comes out.

The US Army in Iraq will continue to get their asses whooped.
They will also face major problems recruiting new kids.

Dubaya Bush will not learn to speak properly.

Whoever takes over for Tony "the liar" Blair will be just as shit.

The parties who are now in government in Norway, will do poorly in the local elections.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 17:33   #33
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there will be large increase in posts from people who want to make next years Dantes 2007 Posting Activity Spectacular!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 18:25   #34
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
there will be large increase in posts from people who want to make next years Dantes 2007 Posting Activity Spectacular!
Nah, everyone forgets about it around a week after it drops off the front page.
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 18:36   #35
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Nah, everyone forgets about it around a week after it drops off the front page.
so in november then, oh zing