User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:21   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I am not officially a

"BRIGHTSPARK"

I'm not sure if this is a civil service wide scheme or if it's just limited to the Passport office but the Brightspark scheme encourages staff to submit ideas on how to improve the Passport service.

- £10 for a "nice well thought out try but no" idea

- £30 for an idea which can improve a specific office

- £50 for an idea which will improve the agency as a whole

Now after being a PO3 for about a month and a half i had noted about 20+ things you could do to improve the system we use.

I never submitted any of them cause basically i couldn't be arsed.

Then in March they had a "brightspark month" and all the prize awards were doubled.

The prospect of £100 interested me enough to submit 6 of my ideas.

After about a month i got "thank you but no" response to 4 of my ideas.

Today i was taken aside and told i've got the biggest one in the office.

Turns out they meant award but "ho hum".

I was awarded £100 for one of my ideas.

This is the most anyone in my office has been awarded for one of the brightspark ideas.

I'm great i am.

On the downside i have to get my photo taken and put in the office magazine :(((