User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Nov 2004, 09:47   #1
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
i am soooo curious...

what will happen next when or if lch should be taken down...

so plz guys strike down those meany lchs and lets get the story moving on....
remember that at the end of the round sin has to be #1, id apreciate that...
anyways what you think will be 1ups next move? who will be the next to fall apart under the pressure?
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 10:34   #2
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Re: i am soooo curious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~

anyways what you think will be 1ups next move? who will be the next to fall apart under the pressure?
When LCH have lost about 10k more roids down they will ally Mistu, VGN, VSN, ND and HR to send 1up into oblivion. Then Mistu, VGN and VSN will continue their block, LCH will block up with ND and HR to fight Mistu side.

When we get close to the end we all get sick of fighting and sign peace agreements giving SiN a chance to reach #1.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 10:39   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

nononono, instead, lch with their peons will hit 1up and take us out of the top5, but 1up will still have a nice % of top 50 planets proportionally making this round an apparent repeat of FPM & WolfPack r10.5 round where Sid was top5 etc, except this time, 1up won`t fencesit like afaik, pack did.

gogogo lch,hr&co:D!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 11:03   #4
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
nononono, instead, lch with their peons will hit 1up and take us out of the top5, but 1up will still have a nice % of top 50 planets proportionally making this round an apparent repeat of FPM & WolfPack r10.5 round where Sid was top5 etc, except this time, 1up won`t fencesit like afaik, pack did.

gogogo lch,hr&co!
We will NEVER give up before all the evul 1up dudes and dudettes are outta top100!!!

nahh, as long as I beat Desse I am ok
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 11:24   #5
Amnesia
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Amnesia is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad
When LCH have lost about 10k more roids down they will ally Mistu, VGN, VSN, ND and HR to send 1up into oblivion. Then Mistu, VGN and VSN will continue their block, LCH will block up with ND and HR to fight Mistu side.

When we get close to the end we all get sick of fighting and sign peace agreements giving SiN a chance to reach #1.
shhh... that's our secret masterplan to take over the universe.. sensitive information which should be handled with care, the walls have ears these days
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 11:45   #6
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

1up is overrated ...
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 11:49   #7
CeeRo
[SiN]

CeeRo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesia
the walls have ears these days
Ah, so that's what's different. Thought they looked kinda strange.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 12:13   #8
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agerus
1up is overrated ...
Thinking before you post is underrated.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 16:32   #9
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
1up is overrated ...

I agree. We're just moisture farmers trying to make an honest living in this galaxy.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 17:35   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i heard 1up were going to make the kings of the round sin....

and ye they are overated.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 18:32   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

HR are going to win

fact
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 20:30   #12
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:

go SiN
get up in rank fast
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 20:38   #13
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

Quote:
1up is overrated ...
We'd better assasinate this guy before this spreads any further, we cant let people know the key to our success is fear, fear of us when we are actually simply overrated. If the other alliances truly comprehended how n00b we all were we would be in trouble.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:35   #14
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

MISTU and LCH are dying today.

Seems 3k more roids and 1up will be the most in roids whilst 300k away from the best average score. :-)

So far, im winning the bet from an LCH mate that 1up will win the round, I'm not saying they are aiming fro it - since their message is clear that they will only play as kingmakers. But crap alliances around seems making them accidental winners no matter how much handicap and non-win goal they set on themselves.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:47   #15
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

LCH or 1up will win :/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 16:42   #16
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Sorry to dissapoint you but LCH have not fallen apart under pressure.

We have been targeted by upto 4 different alliances for the last few days (fair play to them they have given it a good shot).

Now look at the situation, top 3 above 1up have had score and roids lost yet 1up the instigators of this startedgy are gaining ground fast.

We will never hear the end of it if a 67/69 man alliance wins the round
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 17:01   #17
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ok, let`s all attack 1up the #4 alliance due to paranoia that they might win !!11
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 17:26   #18
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

lets end every thread on these boards with the same discusion !!11

edit: btw Razorback this is kinda what I ment in the other thread aswell, I think they made their point and tbh Im getting tired of having to read it in every thread.

Last edited by MiX; 19 Nov 2004 at 17:38.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:24   #19
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
ok, let`s all attack 1up the #4 alliance due to paranoia that they might win !!11
I give it 2 more days and you'll be #2, and then it's justified Or they* could attack right now with a preemptive strike

*who "they" is I leave to your VERY vivid imagination...
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 21:44   #20
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Come on Jerome, we all know that 1up will try to win if they get a chance and atm it very wll might be so. Hearing from all you 1upers that your "not playing to win" your "not playing all that serious" or "this round we only play half arsed and if we really wanted we could easily win the round" is so fcking bullshit you have no idea how fcking stupid you sound.

I toally agree its well played from 1up's side to get so high with only 2/3 of the members that most of the others in top 10 but tbh its the fear from the so 1337 1ups thats gotten you so far, at least its one of reasons. You have to admit that several alliances dont hit you cause of the "fear factor"

To turn the propganda around everybody should start hitting 1up asap before they win the round :/
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 22:00   #21
jerome

Quote:
Hearing from all you 1upers that your "not playing to win" your "not playing all that serious" or "this round we only play half arsed and if we really wanted we could easily win the round" is so fcking bullshit you have no idea how fcking stupid you sound.
Well. I know it`s true in my own case that i`m not playing anywhere near "active" however many others are playing full-force and I`ve never said otherwise.

It is also fact that our main intention as kingmakers, to just keep the round interesting by trying to peg the #1 alliance - whoever it be - from getting away too far, bar some exceptions when an alliance focuses on us ie. what happened with MISTU when they tried to scavenge on us & LCH when we were attacking each other. IF somehow we do get to #1, we expect the exact same treatment to us that the other #1 alliances (LCH) have received. But, isn`t it a bit premature to fold already & assume we will coast to #1 place?

PS About the alliances who don`t hit us for the "fear" factor. I suspect they are also the alliances who don`t have a clue regarding which planet is in which alliance`s possession either.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 22:03   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1up are well in the running for this round, always have been.

LCH have been main priority recently though.
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 15:29   #23
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

You can be kingmaker of a round where you make yourself king
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 15:37   #24
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Come on Jerome, we all know that 1up will try to win if they get a chance and atm it very wll might be so. Hearing from all you 1upers that your "not playing to win" your "not playing all that serious" or "this round we only play half arsed and if we really wanted we could easily win the round" is so fcking bullshit you have no idea how fcking stupid you sound.
You seem to be quite poor at reading. Noone is saying 1up is playing seriously, our goals of this round just do not include becoming Alliance rank #1. Were playing for ourselves, which includes attacking for our members to gain and defending our members when being attacked (if possible). Were having fun, but we are playing seriously.

Once again, were not aiming for Alliance #1.

Quote:
I toally agree its well played from 1up's side to get so high with only 2/3 of the members that most of the others in top 10 but tbh its the fear from the so 1337 1ups thats gotten you so far, at least its one of reasons. You have to admit that several alliances dont hit you cause of the "fear factor"
Several alliances dont hit us? All alliances hit us. A lot.

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
yupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 15:45   #25
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

LCH hae allready won imo. We started to hit them too late.

We have to hit them for a long time yet if we are to narrow the 40 mill score gap. To just level the roid rank wount change anything.
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:16   #26
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

there is quite a lot fo the round left to run u know, just over a month i'd say. Plenty of time for things to change a lot.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:39   #27
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

I see by the growth increase to 1up they seem to have you all fooled. ROFL at you all
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:39   #28
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
LCH hae allready won imo. We started to hit them too late.

We have to hit them for a long time yet if we are to narrow the 40 mill score gap. To just level the roid rank wount change anything.
You dont check universe too regulary huh? See the 1up growth? Their #1 roidrank? That 40M gap is only 30M now, 1 day later. So it aint over till the fat lady sings.
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:43   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1up are on a sickening charge and a half towards the number one spot right now. Personally I'd recommend at least three alliances (or possibly LCH and HR) to block in order to take them down. They are not the average sort of alliance we have in the game at the minute. They are far more organised and if they hit number one they will not be taken down. 1up may claim they're not playing to win but do you really think they'll stop attacking and defending if they reach the number one spot?
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:44   #30
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Half a million average score lead over the next alliance just goes to p rove how far the gap of organization compared to 1up. they are on a roll - one month is even enough for them to repeat a double score gap to the #2 alliance - that is if they intend to win though. But i can imagine what a feat it can be for a 69 membered alliance.
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:47   #31
jerome

People will over-react, 1up will soon be hit back to #5 before truly setting LCH down, during that period, LCH will create a gap even bigger than before and the round will slowly reach stagnation. If you look in Sandman`s right now, you will see that ND, HR & VsN have also lost roids slightly on general, therefore LCH really have the platform set-up for them.

1up gets mass-hit -> 1up down
ND / HR also losing slightly -> LCH won`t be as worried by them as contenders
LCH takes advantage of all 3 other plausible contendors getting hurt and leap forward to take full control of the driving seat. Then easy coasting mode sets in while they pick off a few top planets occasionally and cover as much of the top ranks as they can.

PS I think everyone can accept the situation where 1up takes the brunt of the hits now for a period, it`s quite inevitable.
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:53   #32
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

jerome` your posting on these boards is like an annoying itch

and to everyone else, looks like 1up are running away with the average roidcount/score, they need pegging down to keep their score even

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:59   #33
jerome

All actions have consequences, hitting LCH caused 1up to rise a bit (AND we took in that extra guy without kicking one out) so, I was just stating what would be the likely consequence of 1up expectedly getting a fair amount of incoming :). Are you going to state otherwise or you just trolling/whining about me posting?
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 17:12   #34
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
People will over-react, 1up will soon be hit back to #5 before truly setting LCH down, during that period, LCH will create a gap even bigger than before and the round will slowly reach stagnation. If you look in Sandman`s right now, you will see that ND, HR & VsN have also lost roids slightly on general, therefore LCH really have the platform set-up for them.

1up gets mass-hit -> 1up down
ND / HR also losing slightly -> LCH won`t be as worried by them as contenders
LCH takes advantage of all 3 other plausible contendors getting hurt and leap forward to take full control of the driving seat. Then easy coasting mode sets in while they pick off a few top planets occasionally and cover as much of the top ranks as they can.

PS I think everyone can accept the situation where 1up takes the brunt of the hits now for a period, it`s quite inevitable.
Well my gal got attacked by 1up. So you guys arent just targetting LCH.
Kattepis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 17:20   #35
jerome

Who are you?
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 21:17   #36
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

yep i agree on that, last night u did just go for roids, not for hitting LCH. (just look at the top owned gal on pilkara )
and i also agree, someone should organize an attack on 1up, but unfortunatly no HC has the balls to really start a war with 1up...
well congrats to be the 2nd ally that will win 2 rounds of PA in a row.
ppl will recognize that u are going for number 1 spot when it is too late

Last edited by Almeida; 20 Nov 2004 at 21:41.
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 21:34   #37
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Fury won PA 2 rounds in a row
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 21:41   #38
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

oh, sorry i forgot about em
ok edited
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 21:42   #39
jerome

Hi Almeida,

still bitter about getting tricked into that Sid in 1:1 thing Almeida ?

PS Legion won r2/3 with Fury, so you need another edit.
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 21:43   #40
Almeida

hehe, nope no bad feelings, i just still don't find it funny
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 22:33   #41
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
hehe, nope no bad feelings, i just still don't find it funny
everybody else does

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 22:40   #42
Almeida

i know, but enough about that.
about the more important thing: u guys know that u have a chance on #1 spot right?
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 03:25   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think you can discredit someone's argument by implying their personal feelings due to a previous situation have created a certain level of bias. I mean wow, people on AD are biased, someone go call the internet police. And because I never thought anyone really saw it, this link was in Jester's signature while he was a mod and illustrates a few common rhetorical techniques (some of which are really overused and irritating to be honest).