User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jul 2007, 20:08   #1
tabikat
Death to disco

tabikat is an unknown quantity at this point
Structure Killers

I would like to get an idea of what people think about using Structure Killers in everyday attacks?

I tend to play an older idea of PA and don't want to see SK used for no reason. Am I outdated on this. Please give me your ideas.

Thanx
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 21:09   #2
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Structure Killers

I primarily use SK's when attacking other alliances as opposed to gal raids. Roiding a player in a galaxy which has been chosen by my alliance is fine but SK'ing I limit (most of the time I don't at all). If your fighting directly another alliance then SK'ing is perfectly fine to do.

/me goes off to build some SK's to satisfy blood lust.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 23:31   #3
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

i used em the last time when they were the same class as one of the pod classes. now they are only a waste of resources.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 01:08   #4
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

People tend to defend in priority hostile fleets with SKs, I'd rather not use them.
SK doesn't work well with certain races (xans) but is quite good with others (Ziks). I'm happy their power has been reduced.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 08:56   #5
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

I capped a few galleons.
I don't have much in the way of a BS attack fleet atm, but if I cap some bs pods, I will think nothing of padding out a fleet with those galleons.

I assume this makes me a very very bad person.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 10:37   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
People tend to defend in priority hostile fleets with SKs, I'd rather not use them.
SK doesn't work well with certain races (xans) but is quite good with others (Ziks). I'm happy their power has been reduced.
Eitrades have superb structurekillers, mainly against xandathrii to begin with. The race has nothing to battle the liquidators with, unless they are prepared to sacrifice a chunk of their shadows in tycoon fire in order to hold on to structures.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote