User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:32   #1
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Shocking Development

In a shocking development, VoiceofthePeople's planet (the one he used to spam everyone) now appears to be closed. I'm guessing it wasn't only on the forums that he felt the need for multiple accounts.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:33   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Shocking Development

/me goes to scan his real one
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:37   #3
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

forest claimed I am/was VoicesofthePeople

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:38   #4
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
In a shocking development, VoiceofthePeople's planet (the one he used to spam everyone) now appears to be closed. I'm guessing it wasn't only on the forums that he felt the need for multiple accounts.
LCH involved in something as naughty as, say, account sharing or multiing?

I don't believe you.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:38   #5
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

His real planet is closed too
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:44   #6
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

forum pm me who his real ic name was
Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:47   #7
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Guess this is why his webpage isnt updated 15 mins after target coords should have been released and 5 mins before planned launch.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:48   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Gotta love LCH!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:51   #9
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

This gets more amusing by the minute.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:55   #10
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

lol, the page is updated now. and look at the targets coords

i guess this shows it wasn't LCH that was behind thepeoplesvoices
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:55   #11
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

how many closed lch planets does it take to screw in a light bulb?
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:58   #12
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_WLF
Does it matter? They already have enough to create a second Sun...
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:59   #13
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_WLF
None, their BCs dont know how its done

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:00   #14
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
lol, the page is updated now. and look at the targets coords

i guess this shows it wasn't LCH that was behind thepeoplesvoices

huh? not the page i have. link pls?
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:08   #15
Gate
;D!

Have you not read the mail, they're evuhl defectors!
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:11   #16
Karjeg
SiN

Karjeg is an unknown quantity at this point

2 planets... What, Forest and Sid? And what will happen now?
<Jeeves> --- 1.1 Centaur will kill 0.277037037037 Hornet
Karjeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:14   #17
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

lol yeah that mail is funny i just got it; for those who haven't:

ThePeoplesVoice...LETS REVOLT Sat, 11 Dec 19:48
TODAY PA TEAM TRIED TO SHUT DOWN MY MSG, BUT THE PEOPLE WILL RULE SUPREME. AT LAST I AM RELEASING THE COORDS.

TO THOSE THAT DONT KNOW ME I AM ThePeoplesVoice AND MYSELF LIKE YOU AM SICK OF BEING BASHED INTO THE GROUND.

SO I SAY REVOLT

xx:xx:xx for the fi/co and de waves
xx:xx:xx for fr and cr/bs waves

WHY THEM THEY WERE SPYING AND FENCESITTING FOR 1up NOW THEY ARE CHANGING SIDES TO MAKE 1up MORE POWERFUL KILL AND DESTROY

In the 21:00 Tick I ask for ALL TO LAUNCH THERE PROSPECTIVE SHIPS ON THE TWO TARGETS ABOVE.

LIKE IN RND 4 and 5 WHEN FURY AND LEGION FELT THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AGAIN THEY WILL FEEL THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF THERE ALLIES.

PA PLAYERS OF THE WORLD REVOLT

ThePeoplesVoice

Last edited by Phil^; 11 Dec 2004 at 21:21. Reason: Coords.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:18   #18
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Amusing
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:19   #19
Almeida

indeed

somebody can confirm what ally that planet is?
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:22   #20
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

the planet mentioned there doesnt look like the other(s) so thats likely a hoax/prank
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:24   #21
Forest

Phil^ ???
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:25   #22
Almeida

? i remember that this gal was quit decent at the beginning of the round
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:25   #23
Karjeg
SiN

Hm.. Let's all declare war on LCH for a lame attempt at re-creating a Revolt... At least the real Revolt made for some sweet-looking gal status... And contained slightly more than two targets...

Let's kill the evuhl blockers LCH and roid tehy're planet's and pwn tehm all hahahaa n00bs!!!!!!1111oneoneone eleven
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:26   #24
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Amen Sort of anticlimax though
<Zhil> I am HC
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:28   #25
Karjeg
SiN

Sort of? This has (so far) been the biggest flop since.... Well... Since flops were invented, I guess...
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:28   #26
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

You know, I had some respect for the tactic, I mean getting everyone to hit your enemy is a valid, although cheap, tactic. However not luanching on time, or updating people, tends to lose your following real quick :P The later it gets, the less planets will even bother launching. In the end, they'll have their 200k multi planets being the only ones launching on them :P

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karjeg
Sort of? This has (so far) been the biggest flop since.... Well... Since flops were invented, I guess...
It's the biggest Flop since John Kerry's run for president :P

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:42   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
It's the biggest Flop since John Kerry's run for president :P
That guy with the greek surname was worse... Michael Ducacis or something.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:48   #28
Karjeg
SiN

Well what have we here? On the original site, coords have been released... With twice as many coords as on the site mentioned above. I'm starting to think that maybe this thing will succeed, and 1up will be taken down to #50 or something...

In other news... Woohoo, someone quoted me on AD!! \o/
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:54   #29
Almeida

lol, that makes it even more ridiculous, who puts effort into faking the whole thing???
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:57   #30
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
lol, that makes it even more ridiculous, who puts effort into faking the whole thing???
Its a tradition more or less, from the veterans in this game.
I remember my GC in round 3, Lantador, giving out a faked galaxy-status screen who showed lots of incoming on him/the galaxy, so to try to get the n00bs to launch.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:57   #31
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Must be most unorganised attack in PA history
<Zhil> I am HC

Last edited by Orion Treet; 11 Dec 2004 at 22:56.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:01   #32
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

If your going to set up a mass-newb run, atleast please make it worthwhile, the ship classes your planning to send is just plain retarded.

Faults:

1] No DE with the cath/zik cr/bs wave? what the ****?
2] Great plan to hit a guy with 12k+ roaches with mass-fr .. all it will take is another couple of big ziks and/or a couple of big caths to freeze everything, top notch strategy.
3] Pure-De wave isn`t too bad a plan BUT getting cath/ziks to send de too & ruin your terran`s cap is a nice headstart your giving 1up MO`s in covering it.
4] You know with such a publicized attack, it will be easily possible to get some buccaneers sent against the co/fi wave to ruin that attack by subbing the Co - which then fire at the Fi. Super !
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:04   #33
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

If this is an LCH plan, perhaps someone should let the members know about it...... :xmas:
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:08   #34
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
If this is an LCH plan, perhaps someone should let the members know about it...... :xmas:
why would that change anything, ppl told lch to win the round they need to hit 1up, still they chew on ND.... :xmas:

and in addition their members also knowing this, keep following the already failed plan
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:10   #35
Axis_WLF

This whole thing just gives me gas.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:11   #36
Forest

ThePeoplesVoice = Nibiru (Was Absolute, I was told he was LCH but now it seems he might not be, and LCH HC wont confirm/deny whether he is).
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:13   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
LCH doesnt have a plan, nor a working HC.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:40   #38
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Great job whoever organized this.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:55   #39
Almeida

lol, chika how many incs u got, 2-3?
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 23:27   #40
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
ThePeoplesVoice = Nibiru (Was Absolute, I was told he was LCH but now it seems he might not be, and LCH HC wont confirm/deny whether he is).
I think he wants to kingmake Abso. They're a real threat, we should take them down whilst we still can >_>
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 17:00   #41
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
If your going to set up a mass-newb run, atleast please make it worthwhile, the ship classes your planning to send is just plain retarded.

Faults:

1] No DE with the cath/zik cr/bs wave? what the ****?
2] Great plan to hit a guy with 12k+ roaches with mass-fr .. all it will take is another couple of big ziks and/or a couple of big caths to freeze everything, top notch strategy.
3] Pure-De wave isn`t too bad a plan BUT getting cath/ziks to send de too & ruin your terran`s cap is a nice headstart your giving 1up MO`s in covering it.
4] You know with such a publicized attack, it will be easily possible to get some buccaneers sent against the co/fi wave to ruin that attack by subbing the Co - which then fire at the Fi. Super !
wasnt it just a plan to soak def so they could follow in jernoob?
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 19:54   #42
Axis_WLF

of course it was, so if ya think about it LCH were trying to manipulate the universe into doing the dirty work for them so they could HOPE to have a clean ride towards some very much needed roids.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 20:17   #43
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

werent u like an absolute officer at rnd start?
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 22:50   #44
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
werent u like an absolute officer at rnd start?
Yes he was. He chose Life rather than Death. Think most did the same.