User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 03:23   #51
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road
Re: Congrats 1 up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler123b
its getting quiet in ND?

ND have lost quite some of my respect....
I remember that ND and hirr broke of the alliance with ICD because we didnt want to ban any of our members from joining furgion-galaxies, for r6, back in r5.
apparantly ND now shifted their attention from having fun to having a 3rd place in some round in pa. having a member leaving ND because he didnt agree with the policy of your great allies 1up (who can deny you are allied to them now), and having him roided to the ground makes me feel youve fallen from the moral highground youve claimed to have so many times in the past, and even this round still.

[sarcasm] Congratulations, you seem to know everything that walks talks and breathes ND.[/sarcasm]

ND is to please it's members, unliek Santa we can't please all, so some come and some go.
But we do not roid our ex members, nor do we have members leaving over other alliances policies.
Since x-mas is nearing I asked Santa a little extra for you, it's called a getyourfactsstraightpants, I took the liberty in ordering the xl version.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 03:52   #52
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

ND is SANTA CLAUS.

What a fantastic analogy.

Alas, in no more than 7 minutes, a cool guy will come post, "OMG DUDES, ND CLEANS THE REINDEER POOP FROM 1UPS STALLS AND THEY ATTACK SOME PLANETS BEFORE DRINKING EGG NOG", except they wont spell quite as well.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 10:21   #53
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

OMG DUDES, ND CLEANS THE REINDEER POOP FROM 1UPS STALLS AND THEY ATTACK SOME PLANETS BEFORE DRINKING EGG NOG

Oh.......you said cool :/

Ignore me.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 10:51   #54
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

And you spelt it well.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 12:43   #55
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ND is dead fact
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:12   #56
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
What happened to NewDawn

Who in their command change?

I mean, what causes them becoming 1up's wing and suddenly having a pro-stagnation stance?

They seem not to rock too, as they seem to loss roids everyday for like 5 straight days now and going.

Members says, they dont do normal raids anymore - where individual player enjoyingly calc the fleet themselves. I heard members arent happy - BCs are making the members' ships their toys, deploying them into some mission to gain 10 roids per member. Slowly, the members are getting it obvious that some of the missions are half-runned by 1up MOs. I'm not saying i believe them, as it's unlikely.
Am I the 1up dude in these stories? I like writing stories, perhaps I'll put Barrow as my sock puppet in one of them.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:41   #57
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this really the best LCH/VsN+friends can do when it comes to AD PR?
Im quite disapointed.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:48   #58
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

yes
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:50   #59
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

"Disappointment, story of their life!"
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 21:13   #60
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Im quite disapointed.
They seem to have convinced some of their members though ^^
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 21:32   #61
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
They seem to have convinced some of their members though ^^
When their members actually dare hit 1up, maybe.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 22:58   #62
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
When their members actually dare hit 1up, maybe.
That's mean. I'm sure I've seen my VisioN galmate launch at 1up

He recalled though. :/
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:04   #63
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Hehe.. Theres no such thing as "dare to hit 1up", as every man and his goldfish seems to be attacking us these days.. Too bad their coordination is far from sufficient to actually deal some serious damage..

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:14   #64
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

heh, ok i guess i can give sum facts: i quit ND and 2 ticks after i quit, i got several waves of 1up incoming.

well, i don't blame them for roiding me, i could've just hit the vac mode. i just think it's a bit lame to roid a guy that ain't in an ally ingame, but well everybody has different thoughts on pride and beeing brave...

and i don't blame ND for anything. i had a great time in there, but i decided to leave coz i didn't agree with their policies anymore.

BUT i blame the NDer that ran straight away to 1up to tell them tha ti left and to asked them to roid me. well i won't do that to a member that just left my ally, no matter what i thought about him.
even worse is, that the guy that did this just has no balls. so i still don't know who is a backstabbing asshole.

Gatey u know u will be my sexy bedtoy for ever

@SethMace: Cheers, finally someone honors the quality of my posts
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:24   #65
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:

What did you expect? I am always mean towards newbies. (HELLO ALMEIDA)
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:25   #66
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't congratulate 1up...

Not their doing that they win again.
I blame the other alliances for agreeing to NAP/ally with 1up to take down LCH.
Biggest mistake anyone could have done.
Instead of blocking we have something I don't know the name of.
1up is not unbeatable, just so sad that everyone NAP when ever they get asked.
To much "respect" or what ever you wanna call it. It's like watching a Non-League team in UK play against Man Utd or Arsenal. to much respect and they dont dare attack them.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:27   #67
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMan
I blame the other alliances for agreeing to NAP/ally with 1up to take down LCH.
Hrm.. Wierd..

1) Who nap'ed us to take down anyone?
2) When did LCH get taken down?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:32   #68
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

1) ND
2) not taken down but u outgrew them
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:34   #69
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I have always found it weird people are afraid of something in Planetarion.
This is a game where you log into a database and fickle around with some numbers.
Your "planet" is just a bunch of 0's and 1's. What is there too loose?
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:36   #70
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
1) ND
2) not taken down but u outgrew them
1) Except the obvious? He seemd to be reffering to a lot of alliances
2) What does that have to do with other alliances? He talked about them helping us actively.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 01:00   #71
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

We wont talk about your attack on me ...
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 12:34   #72
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
heh, ok i guess i can give sum facts: i quit ND and 2 ticks after i quit, i got several waves of 1up incoming.

well, i don't blame them for roiding me, i could've just hit the vac mode. i just think it's a bit lame to roid a guy that ain't in an ally ingame, but well everybody has different thoughts on pride and beeing brave...

and i don't blame ND for anything. i had a great time in there, but i decided to leave coz i didn't agree with their policies anymore.

BUT i blame the NDer that ran straight away to 1up to tell them tha ti left and to asked them to roid me. well i won't do that to a member that just left my ally, no matter what i thought about him.
even worse is, that the guy that did this just has no balls. so i still don't know who is a backstabbing asshole.

Gatey u know u will be my sexy bedtoy for ever

@SethMace: Cheers, finally someone honors the quality of my posts
1) ND didn't attack u
2) If ND did it would have had every right to do it after the trouble that was caused by u, because things didn't go just as u planned them.
But ND didn't attack you, so I would advise u to refrain for coming to talk crap here on these forums, cause ND didn't do feck all to ya. U left and u got owned; not by ND

Sadly the person to honor the quality of your post is sethmace, which speaks for itself.

Anyways, no hard feelings from me to you, but I won't let u spill crap on these forums to put us in a bad daylight, while we tried covering your ass until a few hours before u left us afaik.
This after u had made a big fuss several times on the officer forums about your galaxy problem, with refusal to follow politics and so on.

As for the rest, I wish u good luck with your further PA carreer
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 12:48   #73
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
And you launching on a 1up planet had nothing to do with it.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 12:50   #74
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
And you launching on a 1up planet had nothing to do with it.
pffft, can't we launch on 1up anymore? What kinda game is this PA nway ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 13:02   #75
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im quite disapointed.

lol.. tbh who gives a flying fk about AD PR... its as useless as trying to grab a airplane from the skies. As soon as you post anything here there are like 10 - 20 1up / other trolls waiting with their "DENY DENY DENY OMFG YOU HAVE NO CLUE *****" type replies... there is just no fun / use in posting anything here. maybe i should congratulate 1up for destroying whatever was left of AD... ah well... can't have it all i guess
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 15:03   #76
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
lol.. tbh who gives a flying fk about AD PR... its as useless as trying to grab a airplane from the skies. As soon as you post anything here there are like 10 - 20 1up / other trolls waiting with their "DENY DENY DENY OMFG YOU HAVE NO CLUE *****" type replies... there is just no fun / use in posting anything here. maybe i should congratulate 1up for destroying whatever was left of AD... ah well... can't have it all i guess
Got any _actual_ proof of such replies being posted 3 times let alone 10-20 ?
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 16:02   #77
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
pffft, can't we launch on 1up anymore? What kinda game is this PA nway ...
You can cos we <3 you.

Quote:
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 16:03   #78
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
1up killing AD - "heh"

We like to molest cute kittens too - we truly are evul fs.

And did I ever show you the pictures of me in Texas sat on a grassy knoll?

Any more wild and/or crap situations 1up can be blamed for?

Quote:
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 16:44   #79
jerome

yes. Apparently, they also ruin PA by going at it with less members than every other "top-tier" alliance intentionally, then try to keep a fluid round by aiming at whoever is #1 at the time. Damn them, what will the bunch of ****s do next ?! What a horror that the 2 rounds since their existance has not been utter stagnation with blocks unlike every.single.round.before.

LETS BURN THESE HAZARDOUS SOULS !
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 16:46   #80
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

that's where I recognize 1up from, they're the ones that punched the hole in the o-zone layer.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:01   #81
Almeida

@riddim: i didn't say with any word that ND did hit me!! pls quote me the sentence where i said it in your opinion. i also have no hard feelings for ND, i only have hard feelings for that 1 guy that ran straight over to 1up to tell them to attack me...
caused trouble? i only had my own opinion; i ain't anyones puppy
several times on the officers forum? i created 1 thread there

@mazzelaar: if u would thinkbefore posting then u would recognize that sum 1uppers launched at me and then i did launch back at a 1upper. so don't talk shit only to make 1up look nice and innocent, mkay?
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:34   #82
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

tbh, you left ND for a hostile alliance. You are fair game.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:37   #83
Almeida

hm well i expected peace and silence for 72 ticks until i joined the other ally ingame
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:41   #84
The_Fish
ND

You expect everyone to play fairly in a war game?

Within the rules, yes, but not give you a chance if you don't have to be given one.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:46   #85
Almeida

i know we two also have different opinions on some issues
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:48   #86
Gate
;D!

Quote:
@riddim: i didn't say with any word that ND did hit me!! pls quote me the sentence where i said it in your opinion. i also have no hard feelings for ND, i only have hard feelings for that 1 guy that ran straight over to 1up to tell them to attack me...
caused trouble? i only had my own opinion; i ain't anyones puppy
several times on the officers forum? i created 1 thread there

@mazzelaar: if u would thinkbefore posting then u would recognize that sum 1uppers launched at me and then i did launch back at a 1upper. so don't talk shit only to make 1up look nice and innocent, mkay?

I attacked you!!1111

Only with pulsars and 1 sabre though, just to irritate you, as I was pissed off you left without me experiencing all the goodbye sex0r and fanfare :cry:

EDIT: Secondly, from all I heard, you actually hit 1up, and they retalled :/
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:53   #87
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hm well i expected peace and silence for 72 ticks until i joined the other ally ingame
You'll have to excuse me as I haven't (seriously) played any pax rounds but has it become the "given" that people moving alliances are allowed 72 ticks without incoming? In the same way it's the "given" that alliances condemn cheating and kick cheaters that is.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:54   #88
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You'll have to excuse me as I haven't (seriously) played any pax rounds but has it become the "given" that people moving alliances are allowed 72 ticks without incoming? In the same way it's the "given" that alliances condemn cheating and kick cheaters that is.

Actually its become given that if you want to leave your alliance, you need to accept the fact that your planet will be bashed to oblivion for 72 ticks.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:03   #89
Almeida

i haven't become given, it's only my thoughts on fairness

oh and Gatey i got incomings two ticks after i left ND ingame and at that tick i had all my fleets at home, so it was no retal against me.

btw: one fleet was called summit like: YEAAAH!!! Finally!!!!!!

so 1up only waited for me to e available
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:07   #90
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If it's only your view then I think you misused the word expected. Secondly all that means is that one person in 1up doesn't like you, it's hardly a perfect representation of official 1up policy (whatever that may be).
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:36   #91
Almeida

nah, 1 person in ND didn't like me, that's why he told 1up that i am free to hit.
and in 1up i know quite sum ppl that don't like me. at least i know more 1uppers that don't like me than 1uppers that do like me ^^
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:43   #92
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
If thats the case then I apologise. It certainly wasn't what I was led to believe.

Quote:
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:43   #93
The_Fish
ND

And what is whining about being owned on the forums going to achieve?

You'll have a good home in HR, your forum posting skills are somewhere between 'crap' and 'lacking'
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:53   #94
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
I vote him the sexiest & best ND poster on AD, just above Gate & barrow
just bringing up this quote a page back.. such irony
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:55   #95
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

"oh look at me, i acted like a prick, pissed off tons of ppl, leave my alliance and made loads of enemies, how dare they to attack me now that im in a bad position?"

Dude thats the game. If you had made more friends and maybe left in another fashion this wouldnt have happened. You get what you ask for, dont exspect anyone to be sorry for you. Every night someone gets owned and somene owns. Now it was your turn....
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 21:03   #96
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

lol - what game are you playing ? you leave for a hostile alliance and expect to be untouched ?

illoyality as it best, ND should have roided you over and over agian.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 21:09   #97
The_Fish
ND

no ND fleets have been launched at him btw.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 21:15   #98
Almeida

lol, funny to see all u 1uppers flame me without having a clue ^^
but go on i start to enjoy it

and for the dumbest of the dumb: i do not whine that i lost my roids, i only complain that i still not know who told 1up that they shall hit me.

and Fishe is true, ND haven't hit me!!!
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 21:22   #99
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
no ND fleets have been launched at him btw.
I've been through this. I did

Recalled it though, being that it only had 1 pod in it :/
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 21:38   #100
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
nah, 1 person in ND didn't like me, that's why he told 1up that i am free to hit.
and in 1up i know quite sum ppl that don't like me. at least i know more 1uppers that don't like me than 1uppers that do like me ^^
1? Understatement of year!
Closed Thread