User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:26   #1
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
whoops I condemned my girlfriend to an eternity in hell

according to some Psychotic christian lady she babysits for anyway. Cause my girlfriends mum is a devout christian, and my girl used to go to church but she doesnt anymore. anyway, this baby sitter thinks she still believes in God and is now telling her how she is going to hell and God looks down on her because she is dating a non believer (me)

I love religion.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:34   #2
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
pfft.

Everyone knows that Christians invented hell as a way to sell more greetings cards.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:36   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i would love to see a greeting card that says:
CONGRATULATIONS!
(inside: you're going to HELL!)
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:37   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
CONGRATULATIONS!

Im getting 1000 made up and sent to the local Baptist churches!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:39   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
CONGRATULATIONS!

I have one lying about somewhere.
Its really cool, i got it from a close friend a couple off years ago.

(Lo Aryn! )
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:42   #6
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
pfft.

Everyone knows that Christians invented hell as a way to sell more greetings cards.
I thought it was Indulgences?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:06   #7
gdncnqdf
One of the Originals

gdncnqdf is infamous around these parts
Most Christians don't understand the word, 'Tact'.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:08   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: whoops I condemned my girlfriend to an eternity in hell

Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
according to some Psychotic christian lady she babysits for anyway. Cause my girlfriends mum is a devout christian, and my girl used to go to church but she doesnt anymore. anyway, this baby sitter thinks she still believes in God and is now telling her how she is going to hell and God looks down on her because she is dating a non believer (me)

I love religion.
Well

They are known for their lack of reality sense
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:18   #9
Ğiscorporation

Tell her that when she gets her last rites, all her sins will be forgiven.

I love this loophole
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:18   #10
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by some Christians this one time
God is all-loving, all-seeing and all-forgiving.
Quote:
Originally posted by some Christians this one time
God is laughing at you while you burn in hell for all time for no good reason.
[Eric Idle rant]

Oh hypocrisy!

Come and see the violence inherent to the system!

[/Eric Idle rant]
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:20   #11
Ğiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
[Eric Idle rant]

Oh hypocrisy!

Come and see the violence inherent to the system!

[/Eric Idle rant]
#1 is NT
#2 is OT

=/
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:33   #12
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by ĞiSCoRPoRaTioN
#1 is NT
#2 is OT

=/
Does this mean Christians are going back to "the old ways"?

If so, I am going to www.ViciousExCircusAnimals.com now with my credit card at the ready.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:45   #13
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Does this mean Christians are going back to "the old ways"?

If so, I am going to www.ViciousExCircusAnimals.com now with my credit card at the ready.
They seem to be out of stock for lions.

Try http://www.wildanimalworld.com/availableanimals.htm
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 13:00   #14
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
They seem to be out of stock for lions.

Try http://www.wildanimalworld.com/availableanimals.htm
Do you think they've heard of CITES?

And if not, how much do you reckon international shipping on an African Elephant and a Giraffe would be?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:47   #15
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by gdncnqdf
Most Christians don't understand the word, 'Tact'.
hypocrite
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 19:47   #16
gdncnqdf
One of the Originals

gdncnqdf is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Neferti
hypocrite
Good morning.