User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jul 2003, 23:59   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
The two sexes

They are very different.

I guess that's good.

What are your thoughts on the two sexes?

Matrim
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 00:01   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Most efficient way of nonclone based reproduction.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 00:10   #3
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
SEX LOL
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 00:13   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
SEX LOL
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Most efficient way of nonclone based reproduction.
Like I said.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 00:14   #5
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
One is beautiful
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 00:14   #6
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
I fantasise about Basil Brush......what sex is he?
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 00:18   #7
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Its people liek you who make hermaphrodites cry
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 00:29   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Its people liek you who make hermaphrodites cry
That's a gender, not a sex.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:26   #9
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I came to this thread for the sex, I stayed for the Basil

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 00:25   #10
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
That's a gender, not a sex.
I never said it was

I just said he made them cry