User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jul 2003, 17:21   #1
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
talkin all that Jazz

yesterday i watched a documentation about Jazz in the `60s.
my conclusion was that Jazz is really brilliant, however i dont have much informations about it.

i am asking you, if you could tell me some Jazz LP's/Single's/Artists, which i absolutley should listen to?

ps. i listen to the slower 'sader' Jazz..

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place

Last edited by Lupin; 19 Jul 2003 at 17:34.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 21:37   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
it seems this community is not listening to Jazz..

:/

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 21:58   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
That's right.

So just 'Jazz' off.

No really, in Norway we have a band called 'Jaga Jazzist' wich would mean 'Hunted Jazzist' in English.

I don't know if they play jazz or if they can be found outside of Norway, but at least I'm trying.

Matrim
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 22:01   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Stanley Clarke > all

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote