User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jun 2003, 05:44   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
shocker

after reading chojin's 'my new shoes' thread i thought of 2 things.
first is that chojin's (i don't care fi it's a gimmick or not) is a refreshing and unique persona to these boards.
second is that every single shoe bar the first one in the thread was HORRID!! and i only like the first one cause it looks comfy. i'd prefer it in blue though.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 08:43   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
That shoe was ugly.

And if Chojin is a guy, as he said, then he can't be gay. Because If I've learnt one thing, it's that gays know style. And that isn't style. That's crap. Purebred, organically grown, crap.

I forgot where I was going to go with this reply.

So I leave you with this:

HA!

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 10:22   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

So I leave you with this:

HA!

I can only express my feelings thus: >;((((((((((((((((((((((

Matrim
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 10:40   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
That site is evil.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 10:54   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I think Chojin is Dookie Velvet, who I assume is somebody else.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 11:22   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The forums were funnier in the old days.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 16:50   #7
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
this thread should be closed/deleted for pure copy of retarderness.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote