User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:37   #1
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Something y'all should know

I'm gay.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:42   #2
Ultra

fag.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 04:20   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
hmmm...that's not really suprising now is it?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 04:25   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I'm in shock.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 04:41   #5
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Would you like to meet for sex? I'm in Ath, Belgium. I would really like to meet you.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 05:37   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
What else is new?

:))))
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 07:16   #7
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
Would you like to meet for sex? I'm in Ath, Belgium. I would really like to meet you.
I didn't know that city existed in Alabama

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 08:07   #8
Ultra

Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
I didn't know that city existed in Alabama

it does now

gaylord
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 10:30   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I for one should not know.

Matrim
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 21:59   #10
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Something y'all should know

Quote:
I'm gay.
, I'm bisexual, wanna hook up?
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 00:19   #11
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Something y'all should know

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
How about the three of us?
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 00:25   #12
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
omg wtf?
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 01:53   #13
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Don't ever say "y'all" again; it makes you sound liek an american
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 01:56   #14
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Don't say "liek" again it mates you look like a twat.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 02:06   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
fags are
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 02:16   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
fags are
And KoeN can know!
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 02:59   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Shut up, you ****ing fairy!

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 04:06   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
he's really into it

once he realized he had it in him
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 04:16   #19
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Re: Re: Something y'all should know

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
If you're female, no

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 04:19   #20
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Shut up, you ****ing fairy!

((((((((

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 05:07   #21
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Don't say "liek" again it mates you look like a twat.
I did that delibarately cus I wanted to see who would say that. I thought it would be meaple tho

\o/
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 05:12   #22
Ultra

****tards
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 06:41   #23
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
I did that delibarately cus I wanted to see who would say that. I thought it would be meaple tho

\o/
Why would I call you **** since everyone already knows that.

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 09:50   #24
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
i think being gay must be trendy or something

my boyfriend is really keen for me to sleep with another woman
with his close supervision ofcourse
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 13:28   #25
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Why would I call you **** since everyone already knows that.
Well, you did create a thread saying you are gay, when everyone already knows that....
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 17:53   #26
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by madi
i think being gay must be trendy or something

my boyfriend is really keen for me to sleep with another woman
with his close supervision ofcourse
Actually, that's him basically admitting that you, alone, don't 'satisfy' him.

Dump the fag.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:25   #27
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Well, you did create a thread saying you are gay, when everyone already knows that....
Not everyone knew that you ****lip

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:22   #28
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Not everyone knew that you ****lip
They did to!

At first glance I had to ask why Tulip was censored
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:24   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Something y'all should know

Quote:
I'm gay.
Fascinating.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote