User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:54   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MTV Matrix Parody

Starrrrrrrrrrring

Justin Timberlake

The guy who plays Stiffler

and (i know his name but cant remember) the guy whos from SNL and plays the wildlife marshel in jay and silent bob strike back.

anyone else see this?
i thought it 'amusing' in places.

or am i the only person in the uk to have witnessed this event...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:06   #2
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Sean (who dropped "William" from his film name now) Scott & Will Farrell are the two other 'unnamed' individuals you mentioned. Boner-head.

I'm the only person in the US who hasn't seen it, heh.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:10   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Will Farrel of course

DAMN MY STUPIDITY AT 1AM

its on kazaa
get the 96398kb version
the 67483kb one just freezes for me
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:21   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Will do. Gracias.*

*Planetarion forums administration officials in no way condone the act of 'filesharing' or sensationalized journalism provided by the FOX NEWS NETWORK.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 03:16   #5
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=165289

I wholeheartedly agree.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 09:11   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Yeah, it was great, especially the clone fight scene. The special effects were just as good as they were in the movie!
I'll be sure to download it, I've got clips from previous Movie Awards which were also funny.

EDIT: Jack Black & Sarah Michelle Gellar doing their Lord of the Rings bit was very funny
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:22   #7
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
its on kazaa
Yes, but what is it actually called?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 20:44   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Yes, but what is it actually called?

M.
I had to ask him the same thing:

"Matrix Reloaded Spoof - MTV Movie Awards 2003"
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 20:45   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Is there someone I can steal this from on the interweb that doesn't involve Kazaa or other gayness therein?

And by steal I mean 'rip off with no respect for copyright'.

And by 'rip off' I mean steal.