User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 16:54   #1
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Worrying state of affairs

I'm having to pant just to get enough air into my lungs to keep living.

This is seriously 'not cool'.

I don't even smoke and i haven't just done some exercise so i can't explain it :(
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:04   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Asthma? You might not know you have it.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:31   #3
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
You could have been poisoned by Saddam. He's a BAAAAAAAAAAD man.

You don't know of anyone who's been near SE Asia or Canada lately do you? Could be this crazy death virus that's about to wipe us all out.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:35   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
only 13 people have died so far in canada :\
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:35   #5
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
A panic attack, perhaps...?
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:38   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
A panic attack, perhaps...?
Only woman get those, surely?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:39   #7
Amoril
Twisted

I've got nothing to panic about so i doubt it's that.

Also it's been going on for a while now (i don't think panic attacks last this long).

Asthma wise ... i had weak asthma triggered by colds when i was younger but i haven't had any trouble with it for years (and even 'back in the day' i don't remember it being this bad).
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:41   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril

Also it's been going on for a while now (i don't think panic attacks last this long).

Asthma wise ... i had weak asthma triggered by colds when i was younger but i haven't had any trouble with it for years (and even 'back in the day' i don't remember it being this bad).
It seems fairly clear you were therefore born with homofag lungs.

I still can't do this 'Dace' thing, but I'm a quick study, mom!
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:43   #9
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
It seems fairly clear you were therefore born with homofag lungs.

It certainly seems that way.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:53   #10
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Only woman get those, surely?
No, it's a two-way thing.

Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
Well you don't necessarily have to have something to panic about for you to get a panic attack.

I used to get them when I was younger for no reason whatsoever...

Quote:
... but it never lasted longer than a minute or so
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:57   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dace:

Heart Attack!

Or

Quote:
From http://www.emphysema.net/panic.html
A WORD OF CAUTION: Prolonged shortness of breath more than your usual may be a sign that something else is going on. If you cannot get your breathing under control, or shortness of breath seems to be increasing for you, it may be time to contact your doctor.